What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part that I have added the bold to makes me think you would be a good candidate for a portable washer and dryer even if there was not the problem with the neighbor's g/f.

I had a set many years ago and just Googled for them and they are still made.

My washer hooked to the sink like a portable dishwasher does. Just wheel it up when you are ready to wash if there is not room to leave it beside the sink.

They dryer, about the same size and also on wheels, ran on regular house current. It did not need to be vented from heat etc. But, rather that sweep up lint I had a piece of scrap paneling cut to the width of one window, got a vent kit and had a hole the size of that vent cut in the paneling. I then raised the screen that was on the window and stuck the paneling with the vent in it in the window just when I ran the dryer and blew the lint outside.

A friend also got a set. We both kept them when we moved into houses and could use a permanent type setup.

I did a have portable washer machine and I sold it , crap. The condo change the rules and we can't have one anymore , but I could say I am grandfathered
that would be pushing my luck . I hooked it up to my kitchen's sink . I wanted to have my dish washer taken out and have washer put in but I was told it was cost a lot $$ to do. I am thinking of seeing if I can get a letter fro my doctor saying it can't do stairs anymore. I think getting old stink .

I believe I am setting a record for how long a person can go without sleep AND still function. Insomnia and tinnitus have taken over.

Also realized that all of our luggage is in Ireland with our daughter. Went to Ross and purchased two extra large suitcases for pretty cheap.

put in a new batch of rocks into the rock tumbler. All the rocks we've been putting in are ones we picked off our new land during construction. I have a super-cool vase for them that my parents brought back from Sweden. Each batch takes almost a month to clean and polish. Patience, patience, patience. I will still be doing this long after the move, we picked up so many cool rocks and agates.

That sucks! Do you think she is willing to make a schedule with you?

No , I just will do my wash another day , I got some done last night , I was able to do two loads and carry them both upstairs at the same time. I use to be so strong. :(

I have to do laundry and my next door neighbor g/f came here and did her again so I could not do mine . The bitch does not even live here! I have to be careful going downstairs and some days my balance is better so I now I will have to risk going to the basement on a bad day.

say something to them assertive but polite

Getting the majority of my laundry done. Was supposed to be done at 9, but my clothes are still wet, so they gave me an additional 45 minutes to get them dry

Getting the majority of my laundry done. Was supposed to be done at 9, but my clothes are still wet, so they gave me an additional 45 minutes to get them dry

I would hope you got more time b/c you said the dryer does not get hot enough . I still do not understand the logical for that. :roll:

Watching baseball....Giant's leading 3-0.

Friggin impressed myself, figured out how to change my avatar.

Shaking my head at the Orioles

Watching the Vikings, getting ready to shower and go out for cappuccino.

Just finished some sewing, now I'm going to do some vacuuming in my studio as there are pieces of fabric and threads all over. After that it's off for a walk on another lovely New England fall day

Heading out to the store to buy hot chocolate mix and peppermint sticks.
It's 61 degrees in the house, but I decline to turn on the heat until November 1st!

going to watch comedy called Gavin and Stacey for two hours take mind off hand operation,then going to bed.
I know what mean about heating I wont have it on unless below 20'C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back