What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay. My hemoglobin was good. Unfortunate the phlebotomist was not. I suspected it was going to hurt just before she stuck me and it did for a few minutes and my arm is sore there now that it's done. Ah, well. Good thing I have a good tolerance for pain.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I ask for a butterfly needle when I have a blood test. Some nurses have a hard time drawing my blood and end up poking me 3 times! :(

I ask for a butterfly needle when I have a blood test. Some nurses have a hard time drawing my blood and end up poking me 3 times! :(

I was donating blood. Most if the time I've had good sticks.
My husband was a hard stick. He had floating/rolling veins. We would tell the nurses in ER to get their best blood drawing nurse/phlebotomist to come draw his blood rather than have them waste their time trying, and in doing so hurting him.

I was donating blood. Most if the time I've had good sticks.
My husband was a hard stick. He had floating/rolling veins. We would tell the nurses in ER to get their best blood drawing nurse/phlebotomist to come draw his blood rather than have them waste their time trying, and in doing so hurting him.

I should do that too the next time I need a blood test , I have floating/rolling veins too. I hate having blood work done.

Ahhhh!! My alarm clock won't let me sleep. It keeps turning on the !@#$ light.

Now I've fixed the problem....... I hope.

I'm marveling at all the changes since I was last on here... Wooooow

Just got home from camping for Eastern Deaf Timberfest. So glad to be home. :)

Hope you had a good time!

It was awesome...went to Busch Gardens, competed in Timberfest activities, watched two shows, and many more. left Wednesday and just got back today. Saw some old faces and met some new people. Great time! :cool2:

It was awesome...went to Busch Gardens, competed in Timberfest activities, watched two shows, and many more. left Wednesday and just got back today. Saw some old faces and met some new people. Great time! :cool2:

I know they have camps for deaf children. Wonder if they have anything like that for adults? A place you can go for a few days, meet people, learn some ASL etc. I think it would be awesome.

I know they have camps for deaf children. Wonder if they have anything like that for adults? A place you can go for a few days, meet people, learn some ASL etc. I think it would be awesome.

Timberfest is one...

Trying to decide if I want to eat my lunch after my reading my thread about banned foods.

Than's Botti......

Sounds fun but I want some place that has ASL type of classes. Emersion type of thing. Plus one of you nice AD ladies would have to go with me.

Gallaudet has ASL camps for adults who are learning ASL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back