What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...forgot the N.

Eastern Deaf Timberfest.

Here is their website EDT - Home

HUGE event! They said about 2,000 deaf people will be there.

We are taking the RV. 2 years ago, we used a tent so I am excited to use the RV this year. :)

sitting in an uncomfortable chair looking at random crap on my kindle so ready to go home!

5c78a347be67c4c475cc3d8cf23fc9fe.gif

sitting in an uncomfortable chair looking at random crap on my kindle so ready to go home!

I jumped on one of those stupid balls once and busted my A** SO BAD! :mad: I was like 8 but STILL! To be honest I have one and I sometimes play on it.... :ugh:

Getting a very early start to my day. Not the way I wanted to start.

OoOoo....Bouncy Balls! Fun! Luckily tonight is my last night of doing the overnight shift! Yaya!! I made it out alive for a month 1/2!!

Getting a very late start to my day. Not the way I wanted to start.

This little medical issue of mine is fast becoming a huge annoyance...:( Happened once before (and I landed a job right after it started--:hmm: maybe fate will be nice and I'll land one now?)

Wirelessly posted

I am doing seem routines wellness i busy times no times no oftens. I made happy joyful

Eating dinner before I go and try again to donate blood.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Eating dinner before I go and try again to donate blood.

Yay. My hemoglobin was good. Unfortunate the phlebotomist was not. I suspected it was going to hurt just before she stuck me and it did for a few minutes and my arm is sore there now that it's done. Ah, well. Good thing I have a good tolerance for pain.

Waiting for my laundry to get done and I am hoping it will not smell horrible from everyone else BO in the machines. I wiped both machines out before using them.

Hmmm...looking at random stuff, and stalking people on facebook! yay! did i mention i might be a tiny hyper tonight

delaying getting my work done..... I'm lurking online instead. Oops. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back