What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbor's son is getting his license tomorrow. Went to watch him land on the farm behind me.
DSC01256.JPG

Drove downtown to my dentist today to get a crown re-glued. 30 minutes later, on the way home it came off again. I'm so ticked off. Now need a two hour appointment to replace this crown with a different one. It's one of those days!!!

Drove downtown to my dentist today to get a crown re-glued. 30 minutes later, on the way home it came off again. I'm so ticked off. Now need a two hour appointment to replace this crown with a different one. It's one of those days!!!

Maybe you need a new dentist .

At Illinois Masonic Medical Center for my tri-monthly appointment. Gonna be here a while, as I arrived earlier than expected.

Pricing out moving stuff to trinidad. And trying to see if there's a group of defies going to the 4th of July thing this weekend in Houston.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Laying in bed with a fever. No other symptoms, yet. Glad I have a long weekend to recoup if necessary. Also glad I was told yesterday that I could leave work early today.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Keeping an eye on the weather....we've got some winds and rain...very cloudy and dark....seems the Hurricane is headed for the Carolinas...(again!)...mandated evacuations at the Outer Banks....family lives close to the Beaches, so I'll get in touch with them tomorrow to see how things are.

Watching the news and relaxing

Keeping an eye on the weather....we've got some winds and rain...very cloudy and dark....seems the Hurricane is headed for the Carolinas...(again!)...mandated evacuations at the Outer Banks....family lives close to the Beaches, so I'll get in touch with them tomorrow to see how things are.

Same here... pouring down rain in Houston right now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I'm home now from visiting the doctor. Rode my bike there and back, and it was such a pleasant day, so why not?

Hmmm, I cant get my family and friends outta of here! We r just a mile from cape Hatteras light house. Lol
Will ride though Arthur.. fun fun!

At this moment crewfew is in effect.

Relaxing , celebrated my little angel's birthday :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been raining/thunderstorming here all day off and on (I'm more inland- near Charlotte).. still looks a little like storm weather out there right now.

Sitting here board. Kids asleep, house is clean, applications sent, and dog bathed. Now what?

It's been raining/thunderstorming here all day off and on (I'm more inland- near Charlotte).. still looks a little like storm weather out there right now.

Your waaaay west of Charlotte :P We got it here too it came up a bad storm and I got caught out in it that rain was cold! I grabbed my CI off my head and ran to my truck and still got drenched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back