What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're getting me thinking of going to get a late-night soda somehow. I need to knock off the caffeine so I can get some normal sleep, for a change.

Get ice water:giggle:

Sarcastic? Really? Could've fooled me, dude. :P

Well, I gotta learn how to be playful around here. I gotta relax and enjoy myself somehow. I can't always be so serious, can I? I believe some members are getting sick of that from me, and I am trying to change.

Well I gotta learn how to be playful around here. I gotta relax and enjoy myself somehow. I can't always be so serious, can I? I believe some members are getting sick of that from me, and I am trying to change.

Sometimes, I feel like the need to tip toe around here:cool2:

Well, I gotta learn how to be playful around here. I gotta relax and enjoy myself somehow. I can't always be so serious, can I? I believe some members are getting sick of that from me, and I am trying to change.

You can't change for others. You gotta want that change for yourself. But, I will say this - you just need to lighten up. Oh, and quit being damn stubborn too, lol

Some days I just wanna change my user name to "Anonymous" and let members figure out who I really am.

Don't give yourself away haha got to think of something clever now:lol:

I see you from Chicago. Is blue your favorite color?

No. Forest Green is. The user name is because I have a bicycle the exact color of Chicago Blue, and it also has the number 2 on it, hence my user name. :thumb:

I bought this shirt in small size that it shows my figure. I hope you guys know where this reference come from! :lol:

That may be true, but at least I would have a good laugh-- that's what I want. Kinda the whole idea here.

It would only be a laugh if someone was confused for a minute... nobody would be confused.... everybody would know who you were... Every single person... would know... who you were.... from the instant you changed your name... Nobody would be confused at all.... Defeating the purpose of being funny.... :roll: I suppose if you think it would be funny.... go for it? :roll: I'm just telling you every single person here would all know who you were and would just be giving you the usual eye roll you get every single day. :roll: But, that's normal for you, so carry on.

It would only be a laugh if someone was confused for a minute... nobody would be confused.... everybody would know who you were... Every single person... would know... who you were.... from the instant you changed your name... Nobody would be confused at all.... Defeating the purpose of being funny.... :roll: I suppose if you think it would be funny.... go for it? :roll: I'm just telling you every single person here would all know who you were and would just be giving you the usual eye roll you get every single day. :roll: But, that's normal for you, so carry on.

If you got any better ideas for funnies, I'm all ears. And that eye roll isn't killing my cheerful mood, either. :D I'm in too happy a mood to have it killed.

I don't come in here with with the sole intention of killing cheerful moods. I come in here being a blunt, honest and an incredibly direct person. What you hear from me is direct blunt honesty. You just take it as personal mood killing. Most people see it as blunt honesty... which it is. I just don't take crap... which you dish a lot of crap out. I am not mean, I am brutally honest. There are quite a few members who have talked to me through PM who can tell you I am quite fantastically nice and kind so long as you're honest and don't lie and dish out BS and crap. Since you can't seem to go a day without doing that, you just catch what seems to be me being "mean" which is me just really being brutally honest. Since you can't decipher honesty from being mean, you have come to see me as a "bi**h" which is fine... a lot of people see me that way... it makes me laugh. The people who see me that way are usually the ones who dish out the most crap or don't take the time to read into what I say. *shrug* Either way, I still sleep well at night. The point being, I don't go to bed wondering how I'm going to poop all over your mood every day, I have far more pressing matters to attend to every day. My smallest concern every day is probably your largest. So please, don't flatter yourself.

Yeah, I know. I was just being sarcastic, something I've been needing to work on for a while.

that's not even close to sarcasm.

let me explain something to you - being funny is something that can be learned and developed. knock knock, who's on first, yo mama, that's what she said, etc... those can be easily learned and expressed.

but being sarcastic... it's a whole another different level. in most cases when trying to be sarcastic, it usually backfires. it's usually best to not try to be sarcastic if you don't know how to be sarcastic in the first place because it can easily make you look like an offensive asshole.

sarcasm is something that cannot be taught. it's not surprising that many people do not know how to detect or express it. it's actually a social phenomenon that was recently scientifically explained and published only several years ago. it requires a very sophisticated understanding and many processes in different parts of brain.

A person with certain brain damage or certain mental illness or certain lack of emotional intelligence would usually not be able to detect nor express sarcasm - usually but not always. everybody can laugh, smile, cry, complain, etc. sarcasm is... much more complicated than these actions. it encompasses everything at a very subtle level.

notsureifserious.jpg

I've noticed that you take everything quite literally and seriously. A sense of humor is something you can practice and learn... no problem but sarcasm... yea don't even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back