What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shel.....That would be great. I love seeing different ideas that people have. Kitchens are so fun to redo since we spend so much time in them.

Can't wait......

It may not be finished until August as we will be doing this slowly. My husband just did the measuring tonight. We both work full time so we aren't sure on how to proceed with the renovations as we will still need a working kitchen to feed 6 people in this house (roommate with 2 kids living with us).

Also took my doggie for a long walk by the river yesterday...she had on her new Hot Pink Jacket...as it was quite breezey....she's "outgrown" :giggle:...most of her frilly dresses...in other words, she's gotten a little fatter....when we got back home, there was the biggest smile on her face....and she passed right out...

Marley has a little pink jacket too. Hubby refuses to take her for a walk wearing that. So the other night I told him if anyone stops and says anything, tell them that Marley is wearing pink to support breast cancer. It worked:giggle:

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

Waking up to an extremely sore right elbow, which is screaming "bloody murder" and woke me up.

Baking mixed berry and white chocolate muffins, oh nom nom nom

I am looking for women's mesh shorts under 7 dollars for summer.

I am scanning my tablet for viruses using Bitdefender, one of the best antivirus protections there is. I have it on all my devices, and it's totally worth it.

Due to Windows XP retiring, I had to suspend using ntouch PC, and notify family and friends of other options that they can use to call me. I am not about to put vulnerable info at risk, thank you.

Sending e-mails and text messages to friends and family letting them know my ntouch PC has been suspended.

Because Windows XP will be retiring soon, which would leave my sensitive info vulnerable to a major attack, so I had to make some serious changes, and that meant installing Google+ on my phone, and stopping use of my laptop, effective today. Good thing is, I still have Google Chrome, which is what I need. I also had to transfer all my Desktop VP numbers to my Asus tablet, so they wouldn't be hijacked. All but ntouch PC are safe.

Waiting for a text message from my stepmom. My Dad is filling out some paperwork, and I'm waiting for their go-ahead to call them.

eating before going to the store to buy salad stuff for my lunch at work this week.

Good lord.

There is no way I'm not 'stopping' use of Windows XP just because support is no longer offered. Use of antivirus and malware software will do fine plus I try NEVER to put 'sensitive information' ON the hard drive- use a flash drive or even an external hard drive.

Reminds me- need to get SP3 (or whatever the last one was) on Creaky Dell once I figure out why it isn't connecting to the internet again hmph.

I am waiting for my friend to pick up her son at my house. He slept over and hang out with my son. So I ll have my time, to do the chores soon and dinner.

I am scanning my tablet for viruses using Bitdefender, one of the best antivirus protections there is. I have it on all my devices, and it's totally worth it.

IS it free I use avg but got only windows virus stuff I told it better but not sure

Waiting anxiously for my daughter in Ireland to get ready to Facetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back