What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, don't feed ...... Cblue2 or you ll hear more from the one who talks about himself.

Again, don't feed ...... Cblue2 or you ll hear more from the one who talks about himself.

Soooooo true!!!

I don't think it's necessary to feed him directly though :( he's like a scavenger, circling circling

FYI-- I been working on that.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

I know. You already know that if you talk about yourself to others, and your emotions will go up and down like roller coasts when they don't want to hear.
But, you made your thread already which is good, so everyone have opportunately to ask you any questions. :)

I used to work with the independence home, and used to work as Studen advise at dorms for four years. :)

I know. You already know that if you talk about yourself to others, and your emotions will go up and down like roller coasts when they don't want to hear.
But, you made your thread already which is good, so everyone have opportunately to ask you any questions. :)

I used to work with the independence home, and used to work as Studen advise at dorms for four years. :)

Yeah-- except a few people. They just don't get it, and hopefully this'll help. Until then, I'm just focusing on those willing to listen to my answers with an open mind-- like you.

Mark

Almost ready to jig out the door...lots to do today and I'm already running late....

Getting ready to board the southbound #22 Clark bus shortly.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Just got home from my first day of volunteering at a nursing home. That was fun! They had me doing data entry. I enjoyed it.

Practicing writing with my left but i think by time i learn i will be able to use my right hand again

She is younger, but unless she has family who has mental illness, she will never know what it's like to personally experience it. It's not pleasant, and it's something a person has to live with for life. That, and the amount of changes necessary to make sure you meet your needs and still survive aren't pleasant, either.

You are assuming WAY too much with that statement. That's all I'll say since Mew has already responded.

Stress is not knowing when you will get a job next when you don't have any of your OWN income (like you do apparently)- I AM lucky that I have a place to live and access to food so I can't complain but it IS still stressful to have to do it this way. Stress is having to psych yourself up for a phone interview and knowing you have to work twice as hard to be able to communicate well enough. Stress is trying to decide what bills to put your money towards (this is a little me and a little of my friend's experience right now). Stress is worrying about 2 of your step children (again not me but know the situation) and wanting to do something about it but can't because of.. Oh. NO MONEY because it all goes to basic stuff and child support.

Stress is not sitting at home and posting every 10 minutes on AD. Yes I do get that there is stress connected with mental illnesses and physical illnesses/severe injury. But what I don't get is the need to talk about it ALL the freaking time.

I just realized I have now met the male version of a female friend of mine...

Practicing writing with my left but i think by time i learn i will be able to use my right hand again

Keep practicing. Always good to have a new skill. I've always wanted to keep up with trying left handed :) I have a card from my late grandmother- she had sent it to me at a time when she had broken her right wrist. So she wrote a note anyway left handed (pretty good too). Then my grandfather then wrote a note with arrows that said "Written lefthanded" About crackedme up. I'm cherishing that card til the day I die.

Keep practicing. Always good to have a new skill. I've always wanted to keep up with trying left handed :) I have a card from my late grandmother- she had sent it to me at a time when she had broken her right wrist. So she wrote a note anyway left handed (pretty good too). Then my grandfather then wrote a note with arrows that said "Written lefthanded" About crackedme up. I'm cherishing that card til the day I die.

That is so cute!! :lol:

I also broke my wrist. It does sound like something nice to have. Its one of a kind thing and well makes it more special if it was written by your grandma

listening to music on my ipod with just CI alone. about to eat some lunch.

Keeping myself warm wearing a robe under two thick blankets. I wish I could go out and do stuff.

Getting ready to do some laundry for my meeting today. Gotta look smart.

Mark

Laundry? Started. Now I'm prepping my bicycle for the 5.2 mile trip today, but problem is there's construction near Montrose, so a detour on Lawrence is likely-- until I get back on my route on Ravenswood.

Mark

Laundry? Started. Now I'm prepping my bicycle for the 5.2 mile trip today, but problem is there's construction near Montrose, so a detour on Lawrence is likely-- until I get back on my route on Ravenswood.

Mark

One positive being deaf is being able to run appliances at night and they don't keep me awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back