What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo. I made it here safely, and it was NOT easy. Strong winds, and conditions I hadn't taken into consideration made things a tad complicated. That, and I almost had a metal fence go through my shoulder (It was my 1st time riding long distance since my knee inury, and I was WAY rusty.) Anyways, I am safe, and I have learned that it is unwise to ride in late winter. Never doing that again.

Sitting on the computer having coffee while waiting for my daughter to wake up so we can go shopping in Georgetown for her birthday. I took the day off today. :)

I loved Georgetown!...years ago tho'...when I went to Silver Springs....lots of quaint old traverns there and paths....

I like the website address as it is very fitting. I could help you with construction of the website if you haven't contracted anyone to do so.

Well, if you share some of your bikes on Facebook, then all the more reason to do so here, especially with the fact that some of us may not have/use Facebook.

Thank you very much for the tip. I do have someone taking care of the site as I type. I'll post few bike pictures as I work on them. Weather is getting better and better. I'm excited to post those bike pictures!!

I loved Georgetown!...years ago tho'...when I went to Silver Springs....lots of quaint old traverns there and paths....

lots of quaint old taverns near me if you ever come here we go look them up many got ghosts.I live near Norfolk Broads,it world heritage nature place so plenty of paths and rivers
Was not doing much but think I go have drink of Port, taverns put me in mood for one
icon7.gif

Well, let's make one thing clear right now-- never again am I gonna balance a large box of pizza and a bicycle at the same time. That was more work than I would've cared for.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

Well, let's make one thing clear right now-- never again am I gonna balance a large box of pizza and a bicycle at the same time. That was more work than I would've cared for.

Mark

Did the pizza fall?

Did the pizza fall?

Thankfully, no. I brought home a box from my meeting to give to my friends here, as I did not want the food to go to waste, and I wanted to help save some of the food, so I asked if I could bring some home, and they said sure, and gave me a large box of pizza, and since I had ridden my bicycle this morning, I knew getting back home was gonna be a challenge, and one I successfully completed without messing up. I'll snap a photo of the box momentarily, and post it here. It's huge.

Mark

god combination of chocholate and caviar not good mix feeling bit sick my punishment for being greedy

Mark

Mark + bike + large box of pizza = EPIC FAIL!

Well, here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_20140314_153103_0.jpg
    IMG_20140314_153103_0.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
Mark + bike + large box of pizza = EPIC FAIL!

Nope. Arrived safe and sound, and in one piece, no easy task, mind you. That box took up all my space holding it.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back