What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and you know that can make people not act normally? That's what happened to me back then.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

do we all ever act normally? what's normal anyway?

do we all ever act normally? what's normal anyway?

Very rarely. Wish I knew what normal was. I don't act out all that often, but I also use common sense and know if I need help, who to reach out to. That, my friend, is important to know, because if you don't have that, you're not in a good place. However, I am in a good place, and in good hands.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Idiots.... They make me absolutely sick. Having to save them makes me sicker... especially when they kill or hurt someone innocent... which happens all too often.

reminds me of this episode I saw in tv.... Kentucky police or something... they just had a shootout with this guy refusing to get out of his vehicle and suddenly, he was riddled with bullets. amazingly enough - he was still alive and one of the cops said - let'em bleed! and they wanted to wait for SWAT to secure it but the thing is.... SWAT was still en route for probably 10-15 min.

so one cop was not comfortable about it and decided to go in to pull him out. pretty dang stressful, I say.....

Very rarely. Wish I knew what normal was. I don't act out all that often, but I also use common sense and know if I need help, who to reach out to. That, my friend, is important to know, because if you don't have that, you're not in a good place. However, I am in a good place, and in good hands.

Mark

I don't know what's normal either....

Yes, and you know that can make people not act normally? That's what happened to me back then.

Mark

Just stop... Stop dropping the pity party, stop trying to get sympathy, stop trying to make people feel sorry for you. You and I are in no different of a situation. You know what our different situations are? YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME AND I'M STILL FURTHER! Get over yourself, stop trying to make people feel sorry for you as usual. It's getting old. Mental illnesses are a common thing these days... they're nothing special or unique. Want to compare numbers and have a party!? Maybe we can start a collection, who ever has more and the rarest gets the most supporters and becomes the mental illness master, just like Pokemon! :roll: :mad:

I don't know what's normal either....

Most of us don't. However, my house is quiet and peaceful. That's normal. This neighborhood is peaceful, also normal. If there's Fire Department or Police Department activity around here in my neighborhood, that's not normal, because this specific area rarely sees Fire Department activity.

Mark

Look at it this way, you know (I hope you do) that adrenaline gets you in a higher cardiovascular state during a fight/flight response? That's normal. When the same reaction occurs during something mundane, say, a few choice words, that's abnormally high stress. Experiencing adrenaline jumps for no fight/flight reasons on a long term basis can give you high blood pressure. Still not taking care of that? Guess where your overall health goes?

Look at it this way, you know (I hope you do) that adrenaline gets you in a higher cardiovascular state during a fight/flight response? That's normal. When the same reaction occurs during something mundane, say, a few choice words, that's abnormally high stress. Experiencing adrenaline jumps for no fight/flight reasons on a long term basis can give you high blood pressure. Still not taking care of that? Guess where your overall health goes?

Oh I'd love to take care of that, it just lives to far away to take care of! :mad: :pissed:

Way down. That's why I avoid fights and choice words. Why do you think I'm still here? Because if I had not realized what I was doing to myself back in 2008, I more than likely would have had an early exit to my life. However, after making multiple changes, things are doing better, and I now see things differently than I did back then.

Mark

Sounds like you think you are better than him.

She is younger, but unless she has family who has mental illness, she will never know what it's like to personally experience it. It's not pleasant, and it's something a person has to live with for life. That, and the amount of changes necessary to make sure you meet your needs and still survive aren't pleasant, either.

Mark

She is younger, but unless she has family who has mental illness, she will never know what it's like to personally experience it. It's not pleasant, and it's something a person has to live with for life. That, and the amount of changes necessary to make sure you meet your needs and still survive aren't pleasant, either.

Mark

I just wish that mew sees everyone as her equals.

So do I. I just wish she understood better where I'm coming from, and how far I had to get to where I am today-- nearly 20 years of struggle, but over the last 6 years did life finally start looking better, and more promising for me. In fact, Derek and I agree that things are starting to look better for me, but I still have some work to do.

Mark

It's not that I see myself as better... it's that I am so absolutely sick of his BS and lies. I am tired of his manipulation, pity parties, guilt trips, over exaggerations, and everything else! I don't see myself as better, I'm tired of him trying to make everyone feel bad for him! "I cut my knee better sit here and stop the bleeding" Knee cut is size of zit. I'm tired of that. I'm tired of "I hit my head I better watch out from previous injury from 10 years ago or I might not be here right now" crap. THAT'S what I'm tired of. Do NOT mistake me or think that I think I'm better than anyone that is NOT the case. I am sick and TIRED of his BULL SHIT! I have never ONCE attacked anyone I have pointed out his stupidity, over-exaggerations, attention seeking and bull shit that is all I have done, I have NEVER made myself to be better do NOT think that. I only pointed out my illness to simply show that it is not as debilitating as he makes it seem! Everything he says, everything he does on this site is attention grabbing behavior and it's disgusting, and It's pathetic. He has been called out by MANY people, not just myself. He thinks these people are joking, many are not... they're being serious. There's a fine line between lies and over-exaggerating... just saying....

Mark, Listen here, Rainman....

one person may be backing you because they do not see where I am coming from and you are LATCHING to it like a leech. Do not forget the crowds that see your constant BS... You know NOTHING of my family or my mental history... I understand where you're coming from just fine. I have made my life work with my issues and you can too... stop making excuses and get out there and do something. period. Stop being lazy and get in school or get a job... THEN you can sit here and lecture me and others about what you know and don't about stress and everything else. That's how this all started, and that's how I'm ending it.

Right now I'm wondering about why Mark is always congratulating himself for his common sense. It's freaking hysterical, and yet completely obnoxious.

I don't have a problem with Mark at all. Mewtilation now she is another story. To me she is the most obnoxious twat in the universe but... I like her anyway.

I don't have a problem with Mark at all. Mewtilation now she is another story. To me she is the most obnoxious twat in the universe but... I like her anyway.

Well, maybe she'll feel differently after she sees the website I posted, and some of the challenges I face, and what I can do to make a difference ( I did this recently).

Mark

Well, maybe she'll feel differently after she sees the website I posted, and some of the challenges I face, and what I can do to make a difference ( I did this recently).

Mark

No really she probably won't. You turn everything into all about you. It's really not necessary for you to respond and compare/insert yourself into every post and every situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back