What are you doing right now? Part II

my friend lost her car keys but cost her over £1000 get new set she was well pi88ed.i dropped mine down drain once,it is embarrassing most upsetting:(

I lost my apartment key AND my bike lock keys a while back...... triple ouch. Thankfully the building had a backup key at the ready, and I'm working on getting new locks this spring.

I am currently getting ready to fix dinner for my family and I have my fireplace turned on and ready for the big snow that we are going to get in the morning. The snow was not going to be a lot but it's going to cause a delay in the kids getting to school in the morning.

Spent today organizing job hunting papers/electronic files (have more to do) and contacted some recruiters that I had "talked" with in 2013. One called about a temp-to-perm position. Not sure I'm a good fit, but told him to submit me. He seems to think it's worth having me talk to the client.

I am relaxing, and trying to figure out what to do over the next few days. I know I'll need to check my e-mail on Wednesday morning, to see if Google has given me a link to get back inside my phone. Other than that, not much. Too cold. :|

I am relaxing, and trying to figure out what to do over the next few days. I know I'll need to check my e-mail on Wednesday morning, to see if Google has given me a link to get back inside my phone. Other than that, not much. Too cold. :|
I hope you're stocked up on food before the bad weather hits your area.

I hope you're stocked up on food before the bad weather hits your area.

Yes I am. Did that yesterday morning, so I'm good. Got enough to last 2 weeks, so I'm in fairly good shape.

Looking over my enrollment papers & required books for ASL. I can't believe how expensive books are compared to the course prices..

Drinking a Bloody Mary. It's 6 minutes to 5:00, close enough! :)

I am cleaning up my HP laptop.... been wondering why it was running so slow, and I discovered part of the reason why-- a bunch of unused computer games. I'm also going to remove FireFox, since I never use it, and checking to see what else needs to go.

I dropped my keys and locked myself out of my car. I'm at landlord's office waiting for locksmith to come. It is going to cost me $85.00 for locksmith to open my car. :mad:

I did that years ago and have carried 2 sets of keys ever since. One with my truck key/remote, house key, gas cap and trailer coupler keys, and key to my nephews house. The 2nd has the same keys as the first plus keys to every other door to my house, PO Box key and everything else.

My SUV have the keypad code that you can enter the code that unlocks the doors. I also have the fob keys to unlock as well. It's good idea to have this suggestion as a back up when you get locked out.

I did that years ago and have carried 2 sets of keys ever since. One with my truck key/remote, house key, gas cap and trailer coupler keys, and key to my nephews house. The 2nd has the same keys as the first plus keys to every other door to my house, PO Box key and everything else.

Shocked that my son's school district and my school district are the only ones that don't have a two hour delay in the DC region. We already got one inch of snow on the ground. I hope traffic wont be dangerous because it is still snowing. HMMM...

Back