What are you doing right now? Part II

I am staying home tonight. The roads are very icy. I will probably play Tony Hawk game on Xbox and watch TV Show called Wentworth.

Making BBQ chicken and watching playoffs

Watching Cardinals against Panthers....whoop hoooooooo!

:naughty:
back.jpg

Headed back home, and staying there. The weather is starting to turn nasty, and food shopping came at a good time.

chatting with my bank's rep about transferring money back to my checking acct....I pressed the wrong account through the app and accidently transferred money to my credit card. It was supposed to go to my savings.

Watching live coverage of the funeral for Det. Wenjian Liu. :(

Checking in with my friends to make sure they are ready for the nasty weather that's coming. Want to make sure they're not caught unawares.

Put the chicken in the oven let it cook then pour BBQ sauce let it bake 10 mins and ready

OK ,I was wondering if you had some family recipe . I am too lazy to cook tonight and wish we had some decent restaurants in my city .

Window shopping (on the computer) for a inexpensive business laptop to run MS Office 2003 Professional on (yes, I know it's no longer supported) to replace my old netbook. I have a couple of applications in MS Access. Since I can't get Access for my MacBook Air, I'm thinking of getting a new laptop, with Win 7, for when I need to use Access. Plus, I think I'd go back to using Excel rather than Numbers on the MBA if I do get a new laptop.
Saw 2 HPs for under $500 at TigerDirect's brick & mortar store today that had Win7/Win8.

On the westbound #81 bus.... and still going west. Who knows, I just might get to Milwaukee Ave.

At Jefferson Park Terminal. Waiting to take some pictures then head back east.

Window shopping (on the computer) for a inexpensive business laptop to run MS Office 2003 Professional on (yes, I know it's no longer supported) to replace my old netbook. I have a couple of applications in MS Access. Since I can't get Access for my MacBook Air, I'm thinking of getting a new laptop, with Win 7, for when I need to use Access. Plus, I think I'd go back to using Excel rather than Numbers on the MBA if I do get a new laptop.
Saw 2 HPs for under $500 at TigerDirect's brick & mortar store today that had Win7/Win8.

Well, this has been put on hold. I can't find my MS Office 2003 discs. I have all the older ones. Not complaining, since I really should not be spending the money on a new laptop at this time anyway.

Relaxing and watching football after a productive Sunday of finishing up lesson plans, exercising for two hours and sauna time, and shopping for healthy foods to eat at work. I am ready for bed and it is not even 7 pm which is good because I don't want to have trouble waking up early after a week and half of being off.

Getting ready to go back to work.

I dropped my keys and locked myself out of my car. I'm at landlord's office waiting for locksmith to come. It is going to cost me $85.00 for locksmith to open my car. :mad:

I dropped my keys and locked myself out of my car. I'm at landlord's office waiting for locksmith to come. It is going to cost me $85.00 for locksmith to open my car. :mad:

:aw: that's expensive and embarrassing, sorry that happened!

Back