What are you doing right now? Part II

I am making one of my smaller laptops my travel laptop, as my HP laptop is too large and heavy to keep lugging around, so when I travel I'll have a smaller laptop with almost everything this one has.

Still working on my travel laptop..... nearly 4 hours later. This is what I get for working on a very cold day in a bad Internet zone. Ah, well. At least I'm almost finished. :P

...just how many laptops do you have?

(then again I have 2 PC towers...)

Just getting my day started....... and mentally preparing for a long commute this morning. Not looking forward to that.

a commute to where?

Irving Park and Ravenswood. It's bound to be a long one, from yesterday's storm AND the bitter cold. I had planned on taking the #80 bus, but realized that wasn't realistic, so I'm taking the Red Line to Belmont, and transferring to a Kimball-bound train for Irving Park. Only problem is, the trains are bound to be full of people not so keen on waiting for CTA buses, just like me.

Irving Park and Ravenswood. It's bound to be a long one, from yesterday's storm AND the bitter cold. I had planned on taking the #80 bus, but realized that wasn't realistic, so I'm taking the Red Line to Belmont, and transferring to a Kimball-bound train for Irving Park. Only problem is, the trains are bound to be full of people not so keen on waiting for CTA buses, just like me.

for what? work?

for what? work?

No. A meeting. And an important one, too, as I mentioned before, there is a lawyer who is going to be there to discuss tenant's rights, and I am intending on being there. I want to see if I might be able to get some legal advice and/or something done.

No. A meeting. And an important one, too, as I mentioned before, there is a lawyer who is going to be there to discuss tenant's rights, and I am intending on being there. I want to see if I might be able to get some legal advice and/or something done.

ah ok. good luck! and safe trip!

Waiting for the meeting to start after getting an early start to here, as I wanted to avoid the lunch rush hour traffic (Friday, that's why). Probably be home in the late afternoon/early evening hours. :P

Cooking....house has a delicious aroma!...oldest son is coming for dinner w/family...made some Brownies w/walnuts too....

I was watching the guy do a halfass job plowing the snow in our driveway. He is using some dinky little plow that leaving a thin coat of snow on the driveway so it can freeze overnight. :roll:

A late lunch..... again. Plus I'm trying to figure out what to do this weekend. I'll figure it out.... eventually.

cats-are-hilarious-derpy-funny-licking-scratching-butt.gif

Doing everything in my power to feel better because I have big plans tomorrow. I've been so dizzy today had to call hubby home from work a little early. I have never been this dizzy for this long, hopefully not getting the flu. I'm really good at fighting off these things so I hope I will feel a lot better in the morning.

Doing everything in my power to feel better because I have big plans tomorrow. I've been so dizzy today had to call hubby home from work a little early. I have never been this dizzy for this long, hopefully not getting the flu. I'm really good at fighting off these things so I hope I will feel a lot better in the morning.

Hope you feel better sweet lady :hug:

Certainly hope the dizziness is gone and you are feeling much better today!

Back