What are you doing right now? Part II

Oh boy..... about to go Express on the Red Line. Should be fun.

Getting ready to go car shopping. Probably won't bring a new one home today but the mechanics are going to look at the car to give us a trade in value.

Just posted my introduction

I am new here and I just posted my introduction and hoping somebody would respond to my thread. :) Anybody from Alamogordo, NM?

Getting ready to go car shopping. Probably won't bring a new one home today but the mechanics are going to look at the car to give us a trade in value.

What kind of car do you want to get?

I owe $980 to my car now so got two months left until it is all paid off. Then, I plan on keeping it for a few years to use the money to pay off my last two credit cards. Once that's done, I will go car shopping. Hope my plan works out. I tried to do that with my SUV 4 years ago...but it got stolen just before it was paid off. Ugh....

I hope that you car shoppers remember that the important figure is the difference between what the new vehicle costs and the trade-in. NOT the amount of the trade-in. The amount of the trade-in can be stated higher but then the new price also is higher.

Wishing I had a job with a bit more income/pay so that I didn't have to watch my pennies so closely. Of course, right now I'm wishing I didn't have to look for a new job. Hope my next one pays at least a bit more than my last one.

Just got out of the nice slushy weather out there. So relaxing before some football

Wishing I had a job with a bit more income/pay so that I didn't have to watch my pennies so closely. Of course, right now I'm wishing I didn't have to look for a new job. Hope my next one pays at least a bit more than my last one.

Good luck with that, any leads on a new job yet?

What kind of car do you want to get?

We got a 2015 Honda CRV. It is the midsize SUV. With us living in the country now, my Civic, which also needed new tires, didn't seem as wise anymore with all the snow we have here.

That is a decent ride you have now that will give you worry free for a long while. :)

We got a 2015 Honda CRV. It is the midsize SUV. With us living in the country now, my Civic, which also needed new tires, didn't seem as wise anymore with all the snow we have here.

cool! What color is it?

Black. We are a fan of black vehicles :)

It's also the 2015 SUV of the year. But we didn't even know that until we already picked it out.

It's a nice car, and it gets pretty good mileage for an SUV too.

Watching Cardinals against Panthers....whoop hoooooooo!

Getting ready to take the Christmas tree down. Hubby is outside taking the lights down and when he is done we will get all the inside decorations put away. Holiday's went by so fast but they were great.

Need to get some laundry done too.

Had the decorations took down, will take the tree out to the curb for the trash day to be picked up for recycling.

Getting ready to take the Christmas tree down. Hubby is outside taking the lights down and when he is done we will get all the inside decorations put away. Holiday's went by so fast but they were great.

Need to get some laundry done too.

What am I doing? Well, after cancelling my trip to visit my friend today to finish what I started last week, I need to figure out my next adventure. I know I said I wanted Des Plaines, and I still do, but the problem is figuring out the date. I can't do it on a weekend, for the Metra operates very differently on Saturdays and Sundays. I need to figure out what date is best. Might have to do it on the 12th.

Back