What are you doing right now? Part II

I want a snooze but each time lay down I wake up

The closest Quiznos is about an hour away too, I think. I like Jimmy Johns and there's a lot of them around here.

Our one Quiznos (sp?) closed sometime in November. I did really like their salad. We have never had a Jimmy Johns. There is one in another town that I think is about 35 miles away.

What am I doing? Well, with how cold it is, I'm fixing some minor issues to ensure everything goes smoothly tonight. The first minor issue was with my new winter gloves I brought recently, as I discovered that they aren't thick enough to withstand 9 degree weather, so I brought a second pair, and problem solved. Now to fix my second minor issue.....

Killing time till they tell me to turn in my laptop, etc. The office closes today for good.

looking for panadol chemist closed..i know had them yesterday this drives me nuts

Getting ready to go to lunch and then lay in supplies for tonight.

Papa John's pizzas, champagne, and orange juices.

Big video game marathon. :)

Happy New Year!

Well, well, well. I just found a blue winter coat, that, oddly enough, is Chicago Blue, just like my Trek bicycle is. I think I'm gonna be wearing that, after making sure it still fits, considering that I'm a lot different than I was the last time I wore it.

What am I doing? Well, with how cold it is, I'm fixing some minor issues to ensure everything goes smoothly tonight. The first minor issue was with my new winter gloves I brought recently, as I discovered that they aren't thick enough to withstand 9 degree weather, so I brought a second pair, and problem solved. Now to fix my second minor issue.....

You can buy heat pack for gloves , they'll keep your hands nice and toasty .

Getting ready to go to lunch and then lay in supplies for tonight.

Papa John's pizzas, champagne, and orange juices.

Big video game marathon. :)

Happy New Year!

I wish I had your plan. I could not able to say no to my girlfriend, and my son. My hub needs more rest so he couldnt make it to come. I d love to stay home, and watch criminal mind marathon all day. i think it is.. if not then i ll watch other marathon on tv anyway. lol

I llkeep that in mind for next year!

Making final prepartions, and I need to make sure I have the correct Metra information for tonight-- need to make sure I get on the correct train.

I am getting ready to go to the party. I bought a huge bottle of Merlot. I will probably get little bit drunk tonight. Happy New Year everyone!

already in 2015...12:22pm now.....and building a lean-to shed in the back yard behind the garage...making shelves and storage spaces for brooms, rakes, and other long-sticked gardening tools.....fun fun

We are so boring......lucky if we are still awake at midnight.

Sounds like me so far. I have no plans in place due to the weather, not knowing if my bf is driving up here or not, plus my son is hanging out with friends. I may just stay home and go to bed early.

My tradition is to go to bed my usual time then naturally wake up between 11:30 & midnight, watch the clock hit 12 (maybe turn on the tv to watch the ball drop) then go back to sleep.

I went out to bring my dog to the park and pick up a few thing at the store and people were driving crazy . A guy got into my lane making a turn too fast in a parking lot and another guy was backing out of a parking space without looking first . I was just glad to get my dog and myself home in one piece and have not been out on the road the rest of the day. I will be glad when the holidays are over so people will not be driving so crazy. We may be boring but at least we're safe at home . The Three Stooges marathon is on tonight I might watch some of this.

Back