What are you doing right now? Part II

Mixing up the cookie dough. Obviously a work of love since I don't normally like to work for my food.

thinking have earlynight fighting migraine all day I winning now but touch and go

Headed to Andersonville to get some photos there. Gonna be tricky, as it's windy.

Thinking about food storage. I cooked up some adzuki beans yesterday and I am hooked. I better buy a 100 lb. of them before the price goes through the roof like quinoa has. My stock of quinoa is almost gone. Who would have thought the price would quadruple?

While people are buying guns and ammo for the smouldering ruin left by the upcoming Republican leadership I am aiming at having some food to eat.

I am making a list of foods to buy before the big snow storm tomorrow. The snow will not stop for three days.

I am making a list of foods to buy before the big snow storm tomorrow. The snow will not stop for three days.

Damn. That brings back memories of the Great Blizzard of 2012. I hope you have everything ready, and that you will be safe and sound, and will be prepared.

Thinking about food storage. I cooked up some adzuki beans yesterday and I am hooked. I better buy a 100 lb. of them before the price goes through the roof like quinoa has. My stock of quinoa is almost gone. Who would have thought the price would quadruple?

While people are buying guns and ammo for the smouldering ruin left by the upcoming Republican leadership I am aiming at having some food to eat.

If you think the price of quinoa is too high, imagine how rough it is for people in argentina who depend on it as a staple food that can't afford it now =/

Looking for things to do on the 25th. Not about to spend that being mopey. I'll find something. In the meantime, I think a return to Navy Pier is in order.

Looking for things to do on the 25th. Not about to spend that being mopey. I'll find something. In the meantime, I think a return to Navy Pier is in order.

Find a place that is serving Christmas dinner to the homeless, and volunteer to help serve.

It takes your mind off your own problems, and you will feel good about yourself.

Find a place that is serving Christmas dinner to the homeless, and volunteer to help serve.

It takes your mind off your own problems, and you will feel good about yourself.

True.... and also, there's a list of random acts of kindness I could do, too. I may use some of those for motivation and inspiration. Some are quite easy to do, and I'll also feel good doing those.

Getting my flashlights & candles ready....weather report is saying that we are going to get a huge storm. Bigger than anything we have seen in years. Lot's of rain, very strong wind and snow up the mountain. There telling people to take outdoor Christmas decorations down that are not tightly secured. Should be an interesting next couple days. I guess this is not a good time to have all my books on Kindle if we do have power outages.

Hope it clears up before the weekend.

Getting my flashlights & candles ready....weather report is saying that we are going to get a huge storm. Bigger than anything we have seen in years. Lot's of rain, very strong wind and snow up the mountain. There telling people to take outdoor Christmas decorations down that are not tightly secured. Should be an interesting next couple days. I guess this is not a good time to have all my books on Kindle if we do have power outages.

Angel1989..... do you have portable chargers? You can plug in your Kindle to that if your power goes out. I usually carry mine with me, because I'm usually not near a plug, and am almost always on the move. You can find these at Walgreens or CVS, which is where I got mine at.

Angel1989..... do you have portable chargers? You can plug in your Kindle to that if your power goes out. I usually carry mine with me, because I'm usually not near a plug, and am almost always on the move. You can find these at Walgreens or CVS, which is where I got mine at.

Also can get a car adapter and recharge in your car .

I do not recommend recharging anything from a car if the engine is not running. that will drain the battery fast.

I do not recommend recharging anything from a car if the engine is not running. that will drain the battery fast.

I didn't say a car, did I? I meant a portable charger you can carry in your pocket or bag. Like such:

belkin%20power%20pack%204000-580-90.jpg

That is what I'm referring to. Car charger not needed.

I didn't say a car, did I? I meant a portable charger you can carry in your pocket or bag. Like such:

belkin%20power%20pack%204000-580-90.jpg

That is what I'm referring to. Car charger not needed.

No you did not say car, Bottesini did . We're getting A No 'eastern Tuesday , and could get coastal flooding , with rain/snow /ice . Yucky!

Back