What are you doing right now? Part II

I'm picking up a couple of things, and testing my Mongoose bicycle's ability to handle certain situations, and so far so good. Still need to see if the chain will hold.

Last edited:
reading lyrics to 'jail house rock'wondering if elvis and times innocent or did elvis know understand lyrics from how in this decade we would read it....so funny

reading lyrics to 'jail house rock'wondering if elvis and times innocent or did elvis know understand lyrics from how in this decade we would read it....so funny

:repost: and I commented the first time you posted that.

:repost: and I commented the first time you posted that.

memory like dog food..i got words by computer and laugh each time read it
I don't know able to do link,but I have connection with transgender group( I not one)Read they rounding up all transgenders putting in internment camps in Greece,it called operation zeus..Transgenders are asking civilized people and world to write and email greek government stop appalling thing.
I would start thread but have problems doing it so put it here..This been going on for sometime now..

DYAC=
Rofl.gif

Seriously..... the holiday autocorrect fails are the best. :P

I'm picking up a couple of things, and testing my Mongoose bicycle's ability to handle certain situations, and so far so good. Still need to see if the chain will hold.

Mongoose? yuck.... it's a cheap heavy bike with cheap unreliable parts... I stay away far far far far from it.

Mongoose? yuck.... it's a cheap heavy bike with cheap unreliable parts... I stay away far far far far from it.

Those parts got replaced. It runs better now. Now I just need to replace the front tire and both of my Trek bike tire tubes with self-sealing tubes. And that bike was well-taken care of by its previous owner, who sold it to me. The bike is six years old, and still running good, sans cheap parts, as you said.

thinking of Christmas shopping but proberly stay a thought.
I just been told about doll who got something to do with ice called Elsa thought get one but don't know where as no toy shops here...not sure if got right name be grateful if others know about it bc no find it on net

thinking of Christmas shopping but proberly stay a thought.
I just been told about doll who got something to do with ice called Elsa thought get one but don't know where as no toy shops here...not sure if got right name be grateful if others know about it bc no find it on net

Elsa, from the Disney movie Frozen. Here's one of the many dolls.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Frozen-Sparkle-Princess-Elsa/dp/B00C6Q1Z6E[/ame]

Need to go to the post office and find out why a small (as in can fit in mailbox on wall by door) package was "out for delivery" but was not delivered (status doesn't even show it was delivered).
It wasn't a gift, but I do want my money back if they can't find it.

Hoping to make cookies this weekend too. Pecan Snowballs and maybe sugar cut-out cookies.

But right now, what am I doing? Sitting in bed browsing AD and other sites.

I got to bed late and woke up way to early and can't get back to sleep. Think I'm going to watch a movie or something.

someone on one of the threads was looking for doll with hearing aid I just been looking for something else accidently found something by matel they make deaf signing doll so who ever it was maybe contact Matel

Will get dressed soon to meet friends for lunch and then to a holiday bazaar. Tonight, birthday dinner and bowling for my husband's birthday.

Need to go to the post office and find out why a small (as in can fit in mailbox on wall by door) package was "out for delivery" but was not delivered (status doesn't even show it was delivered).
It wasn't a gift, but I do want my money back if they can't find it.

Hoping to make cookies this weekend too. Pecan Snowballs and maybe sugar cut-out cookies.

But right now, what am I doing? Sitting in bed browsing AD and other sites.

I hope your package comes today, I've had that happen when it said out for delivery. Arrived the next day.

Mmmm, the cookies sound good. My favorite are a crisp ginger cookie, yum.

Taking a break from troubleshooting my Squeezebox radio. Something's wrong with the internet connection. I get an error message that it can't resolve the IP with the website. Grrrr . . . more frustration and time wasting that I don't need.

Im taking a break right now.. Im at work. i havent been work for an overtime in so long time.

Im taking a break right now.. Im at work. i havent been work for an overtime in so long time.

Do you perform the same duties on Saturday (OT) as you do Mon-Fri? What is your job? I cannot remember if you ever said what your job is....

I hope your package comes today, I've had that happen when it said out for delivery. Arrived the next day.

Mmmm, the cookies sound good. My favorite are a crisp ginger cookie, yum.

It was out for delivery over a week ago (I initially contacted USPS a via their website but have not heard back from them). The clerk looked for the pkg and did not find it. She filled out a form which she will give to her supervisor. They're supposed to call me later (I'm assuming sometime within a week).

Back