What are you doing right now? Part II

Downloafing software for my new printer. It's wireless. Man they don't make it easy !!

Wi-fi-Funny.jpg

the download is loafing that's why!

Putting off going to bed.. sigh...

And wondering why my phone is charging ever so SLOW but the battery is draining ever so FAST... suspect the new update to Marshmallow 6.0 did something to it...just like Lollipop 5.0 did hmph. May or may not need a new usb cord and/or battery... just what I need.. and no money.

the download is loafing that's why!

Putting off going to bed.. sigh...

And wondering why my phone is charging ever so SLOW but the battery is draining ever so FAST... suspect the new update to Marshmallow 6.0 did something to it...just like Lollipop 5.0 did hmph. May or may not need a new usb cord and/or battery... just what I need.. and no money.

I'm on 6.0.1 and I haven't had a significant drain in my battery.... it sounds like your battery may need a replacement because of slow charging and fast draining unless you have the apps that is constantly running at the same time.

I'm on 6.0.1 and I haven't had a significant drain in my battery.... it sounds like your battery may need a replacement because of slow charging and fast draining unless you have the apps that is constantly running at the same time.

I always try to shut down all apps when I go to bed but I am guilty of playing on an app or two while it's charging lol. Used to be you could do that with little drainage etc or lack of charging but now it does affect it :P. Thankfully I have my little power pack too (with thanks to Calvin and another friend for suggestions).

Looks like a new battery will be next until I see anything about an upgrade from my provider.

"Thankfully I have my little power pack".

You really shouldn't think so little of yourself.

Well I was playing words with friends, Sudoku and used other app at the same time while charging, not sure if there is harm for that as it stayed 100%. If the phone gets hot inside then it means the CPU is overworked. I'd just shut down all the apps and it will cool down.

I do have battery pack from Anker (from Amazon) that does the rapid charge and works great.

I always try to shut down all apps when I go to bed but I am guilty of playing on an app or two while it's charging lol. Used to be you could do that with little drainage etc or lack of charging but now it does affect it :P. Thankfully I have my little power pack too (with thanks to Calvin and another friend for suggestions).

Looks like a new battery will be next until I see anything about an upgrade from my provider.

I think the Ankar one is the one I have.

yeah.. the battery is getting hot sometimes. Doing fine now after I cleared the cache but we'll see.

Drinking tea and looking up restaurants in the city by the waterfront for a get together with my girlfriends today.

Shel- have a good time! I also have some tea - hot rooibus with vanilla-

Thanks I am drinking the Herbalife tea...gross but I am trying to lose weight. Before I was exercising like crazy and the weight was piling on and on so I learned that I had too much sugar and carbs in my diet. So, I joined Herbalife to help me get started because my friend is a coach and I need the help instead of trying to do it on my own. 3 weeks now. I miss my junk food!!!! lol

Back