What are you doing right now? Part II

Drinking ice water
I am drinking cold water . :) I would have to used bottled water to made ice cubes I would have to buy a lot more b/c my dog doesn't like the city water either .
I found Marty drinking water out of my cup and thinking this taste better than my water ! Smart dog , or too smart !

I am drinking cold water . :) I would have to used bottled water to made ice cubes I would have to buy a lot more b/c my dog doesn't like the city water either .
I found Marty drinking water out of my cup and thinking this taste better than my water ! Smart dog , or too smart !

Smart dog! PC likes purified water too.

Smart dog! PC likes purified water too.
Bottle water isn't better for you , I buy it b/c I can't drink the city water ,it taste like swamp water ! People that lived here all their life are use to the taste of swamp water. YUCKY ! The town I grew up was rated as having the best tasting water .

Bottle water isn't better for you , I buy it b/c I can't drink the city water ,it taste like swamp water ! People that lived here all their life are use to the taste of swamp water. YUCKY ! The town I grew up was rated as having the best tasting water .

This made me think of a search. Google came up with About 390,000 results in 0.99 seconds for distill your own water. Some are free using things you already have and others are devices to purchase.

Tracking my daughter on FlightTracker. She's taking a mommy's day off and heading to SLC/Provo to meet up with friends (she lived there for about 2 years) and to see some concert. She'll return home to mommy duties tomorrow. And she's on a small jet outbound (65 seater)....I'm jealous, though I've had the opportunity to ride two small jets (99 seats and 50 seats) in recent years.

Tracking my daughter on FlightTracker. She's taking a mommy's day off and heading to SLC/Provo to meet up with friends (she lived there for about 2 years) and to see some concert. She'll return home to mommy duties tomorrow. And she's on a small jet outbound (65 seater)....I'm jealous, though I've had the opportunity to ride two small jets (99 seats and 50 seats) in recent years.

When I was growing up my father had a very close friend that was a private pilot. They flew together for fun often enough that Ben taught Dad to fly the plane because he said that he wanted anyone that was flying with him regularly to know enough to get them back down if he (Ben) got sick in the air. They would take me with them every now and then. That got me to being bored by commercial flight because you could see so much less from the height that a commercial flight normally flies at.

There was a time when there was a program at the local airport (which had/has no commercial service) where they were offering rides over town in a Ford Tri-Motor. Dad didn't immediately understand why I wanted to pay for it because we could go over the same thing anytime. I wanted to go because of the different old plane (this was in the late 1950s or early '60s) and we did.

Ozark Airlines offered connecting service out of a small airport a few miles away in the mid 1975's and that was on a DC-3. I am not sure how many that held.

purified water
Just a question for all..... which do you prefer: purified or spring, bottled water? I like the spring water, it tastes better. Anyway, take the purified vs spring water test. And then decide.

OIC, thanks...in the mean time how about spring vs purified bottled water? which tastes best?

Her daughter.
Nah. Daughter arrived safely in Salt Lake City.

Waiting for plumber that I thought was coming today (with the apt maintenance guy). Stayed home all day though I have something I need to get done (with the help of a friend) before the end of Thursday.

Waiting to find out if the Lead Programmer will have time to do a phone interview with me today since my next two days don't fit well with his schedule.

Waiting....

So much for relying on someone else word.......maybe AC should put her hearing aid on. :)

She was JUST talking about her daughter a few posts above yours. A$$.

Not you, LB.

Just a question for all..... which do you prefer: purified or spring, bottled water? I like the spring water, it tastes better. Anyway, take the purified vs spring water test. And then decide.
I would rather be able to drink my tap water b/c it's a pain having to recycle so many bottles and it bug me that I am paying for my city's water that I can't drink plus buying bottled water !

I would rather be able to drink my tap water b/c it's a pain having to recycle so many bottles and it bug me that I am paying for my city's water that I can't drink plus buying bottled water !

It looks like my suggestion at post #2085 about distilling your own water didn't get through. Your own tap water is usable for that.

Back