What are you doing right now? Part II

Grumbling and sending complaints about lack of hot water. Supposedly the maintenance boss said something to the effect that since only one resident is complaining.... They keep telling me I'm the furthest from the hot water heater. That is no excuse for no hot water - and I don't mean just at peak time (for anyone here who might try to point that out to me as if I'm clueless).

It's no excuse...perhaps the heater needs a new timing element?...I complained about mine for months until finally got a new hot water heater...and a new shower head that will blast you out of the bathroom...LOL...Plenty of hot water now....but last week, the foyer was flooded...they said it was the condenser on the AC unit, came out and got all the water up...then it happened again...I raised a stink. It's fixed once again and no problems since then.

Doing laundry and drinking coffee. Temps are a lot cooler today. The air quality is terrible due to the two fires from yesterday.

Worrying about my boss! Her dad has very severe Alzheimer's (I know him well) and he left home at 4:00 am with the dog and now they can't find him. So my boss has been driving all over the place looking for him. I'm trying to find out if they contacted police yet. Alzheimers is no joke. My dad's is still mild right now. I texted to ask if I can help look for him, I'm waiting to hear back from her. They live just one block away from work.

Worrying about my boss! Her dad has very severe Alzheimer's (I know him well) and he left home at 4:00 am with the dog and now they can't find him. So my boss has been driving all over the place looking for him. I'm trying to find out if they contacted police yet. Alzheimers is no joke. My dad's is still mild right now. I texted to ask if I can help look for him, I'm waiting to hear back from her. They live just one block away from work.
:(
Hope they find him soon.

Thank you. I just learned he is not on foot, but took the car. He hasn't driven in 10+ years. So police have an APB out for his car.

Sending prayers that your boss's dad be found safe. Alzheimer is scary disease that the loved ones can get lost easily by foot or driving.

Sending prayers that your boss's dad be found safe. Alzheimer is scary disease that the loved ones can get lost easily by foot or driving.

Thank you. The MN BCA (Bureau of Criminal Apprehension) is now involved. He's not a criminal or anything it's just how they use police resources to locate missing people. It's been shared more than 500 times on Facebook and on my page too. It'll be on the news tonight if they haven't found him yet. I went out at lunch time and drove around - I took lots of side roads that I normally never take just on the off chance he parked his car on a side road. The police have issued an APB for his car. He doesn't remember his own phone number or address so he probably can't figure out how to get back home. I'm scared for my boss I'm worried about the outcome of this.

Thank you. The MN BCA (Bureau of Criminal Apprehension) is now involved. He's not a criminal or anything it's just how they use police resources to locate missing people. It's been shared more than 500 times on Facebook and on my page too. It'll be on the news tonight if they haven't found him yet. I went out at lunch time and drove around - I took lots of side roads that I normally never take just on the off chance he parked his car on a side road. The police have issued an APB for his car. He doesn't remember his own phone number or address so he probably can't figure out how to get back home. I'm scared for my boss I'm worried about the outcome of this.

It's good that there is more search party to get involved to look around for him. The more volunteers/search party the better to sweep the area around to find him. Hope they get to find him safe and bring him home with his family.

whoa.. I hope they are able to find him soon. I don't know what year the car is but maybe check the GPS of the car (if it has that technology though...).

Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

whoa.. I hope they are able to find him soon. I don't know what year the car is but maybe check the GPS of the car (if it has that technology though...).

Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

Thanks. He's such a sweet guy. We are going back out to put up posters. The car is a 1999, so I doubt it has that GPS technology ... :(

Looks like they found him? Link updated:

ROSEVILLE, Minn. - Police say they've located a missing Roseville man.

Maruice Grundei is 87-years-old and is suffering from dementia and diabetes. His wife says Grundei left home between 4 and 6 a.m. Thursday in the family's green Ford Taurus and had not been seen since.

Thursday afternoon, authorities said they found Grundei in Elk River. He is safe.

Yes! He's safe! I just talked with my boss. It's amazing he traveled so far with how frail he is. But thank god.

I can imagine the relief you and your boss feels now. :hug:

Yes! He's safe! I just talked with my boss. It's amazing he traveled so far with how frail he is. But thank god.
Do you have insider info as to how Mr. Grundei was found? How far he travelled? Anyway, I am delighted that he is safe.

I'm glad he was found safe. Having Alzheimers and diabetes is a dangerous combination.

Was this the story I saw on the news about a man that had Alzheimer and went into a store for help ? He was on a bus and no one helped him . :( I saw on the nwe
I am watching eaglets eating fish on the video right now www.dceaglecam.org
I was watching them a few minutes they both were in the nest picking at it for food. They're gone now. I saw an eagle on the way to Maine with my family 2 days ago!
It was huge !

Back