What are you doing right now? Part II

I see Shark on TV and wondered how good they're. That is nice you had a nice time with your mom. :)

The Shark is two thumbs up! Five stars

My carpet looks so much clearer.

The Shark is two thumbs up! Five stars

My carpet looks so much clearer.
I brought a new vacuum cleaner at K Mart they don't have a lot to pick from . I give mine a 2 stars ! I hate Walmart and my neighbors said the new monster size Walmart
is awful to shop at b/c it too damn big ! And I really don't like going to NH , the people drive horrible and they don't to have auto insurance !

I brought a new vacuum cleaner at K Mart they don't have a lot to pick from . I give mine a 2 stars ! I hate Walmart and my neighbors said the new monster size Walmart
is awful to shop at b/c it too damn big ! And I really don't like going to NH , the people drive horrible and they don't to have auto insurance !

I am sorry the vacuum cleaner didn't work out. In the past, I bought mine at Walmart, Dirt Devil and Hoover but not as good as the Shark. I got my Shark at Big Lot $161.99 grand total

Can always order online if you don't like WalMart or don't have much of a choice in your area.

I'd like to get a Dyson some day...whenever that will be...

Just got home from the ER. I'm still sick! It's been a week of this. Got 5 days of more antibiotics. Apparently the other one was not effective enough.

Just got home from the ER. I'm still sick! It's been a week of this. Got 5 days of more antibiotics. Apparently the other one was not effective enough.

Dang... I was in ER for bad sprained ankle last Saturday so get well soon. :(

Looking at the eagles ,they're both at the nest , the bigger one is a female . I didn't know that .

Playing with the horse at my in-laws ranch. My dogs are going nuts. The black lab has an obsession with the horse barn which is not safe for her.

Listening to Ringo Starr, Helen Reddy and a great song by Godsmack LOL

Grumbling and sending complaints about lack of hot water. Supposedly the maintenance boss said something to the effect that since only one resident is complaining.... They keep telling me I'm the furthest from the hot water heater. That is no excuse for no hot water - and I don't mean just at peak time (for anyone here who might try to point that out to me as if I'm clueless).

Designing posters at work. And I'm looking at my bacon clubhouse sandwich that I brought to work. Is 9:35 too early to eat lunch? LOL

Back