What Anime Have You Watched Lately?

Anyone ever heard of Azumi? a good friend of mine told me it was pretty good but actually, it's a live action japanese film...its based on the mangas thou. Im not sure if there is anime based on that too but its possible.

Azumi looks and reminds me of Kill Bill which looks pretty cool.

Azumi is nothing like Kill Bill. :)
I own part 1 on DVD and keep reminded myself to buy the sequel but just haven't got around to it.

The first film is directed by the dude who did Versus (Great campy flick) - Check it out also

I LOVE this movie- Crying Freeman. It's a best movie I ever seen. It also made me sad. :) I want to buy that movie but those are easy to sold out. I know I seen them off of Ebay but they always sold out though. Trying to find that movie for me!!

Hey! I have Crying Freeman on DVD.

I had a hard time finding it on DVD also because most editions are OOP (out-of-print) or without English Subtitles

Anyhow..

Film Details: Crying Freeman [US Version] DVD | Dir.: Christophe Gans | Cast: Mark Dacascos, Julie Condra, Rae Dawn Chong, Byron Mann, Masaya Kato, Yoko Shimada, Mako, Tcheky Karyo, Kevan Ohsji, Debbie Podowski, Murray Lowry, Mikal Tang, Jerry Wasser
US DVD $10.

Just finished watching Moriboto few weeks ago. Man...it's one of my favorite anime. Planning to get DVD of it someday and even books.

When I find time, I am gonna trying to finish watching Black Butler (if rest of it ever get subbed), Gundam 00, and then probably start on FMA:Brotherhood.

Hi,

I loved that anime show called "Case Closed". It was really good. They had over 500 episodes!(14 seasons!) I watched it on 206 yesterday...so far. I could not find more after 206. Maybe hold? Oh well, I will look for it on the goggle somewhere later.

Deafbear

Hi,

I loved that anime show called "Case Closed". It was really good. They had over 500 episodes!(14 seasons!) I watched it on 206 yesterday...so far. I could not find more after 206. Maybe hold? Oh well, I will look for it on the goggle somewhere later.

Deafbear
Tomorrow, episode #543 will be aired in Japan. It's still ongoing... :)

I don't know how soon they bring the episodes here to America, but there's more. :)

I also liked that series too. A couple years ago, there was a website that was providing free downloads for that one series... only for one month. They had very few episodes missing, but provided a little over 300 episodes for download. I was only able to download and watch a little over 200. Something came up and I couldn't download the rest. So, I didn't get that far. :(

Few weeks ago I watched Blood Vampire in Chill channel but I didn't watch the whole movie cuz I was very sick that time but it seems interested and I will rewatch or buy that movie.

I finished Darker Than Black a month ago. That was a good series.

I then watched Gantz. That was weird, but good. (It's about a bunch of people who find themselves alive after dying seconds ago... in a room with a big black ball that assigns them a job to kill someone... or something.)

Next was Claymore. That was interesting. The series did end with some unanswered questions though. :( (It's about this woman known as a "Claymore" who is half-human and half-yoma. A yoma is a demon. She's a yoma hunter who befriends a boy whose brother and parents were killed by a yoma. She later uncovers a conspiracy.)

Now, I'm watching Code Geass. So far, so good.

last week I watched Akira movie.
It was Akira that got me addicted to anime. :)

I had seen Speed Racer, Voltron, and Gatchaman when I was a kid. I didn't pay much attention to them much nor did I even notice or think about the difference in the artwork. Years later, my teacher (World Geography in high school) showed us a video (as part of our lesson on Japanese culture)... and that video was Akira. When I saw it, I was hooked. I had to see it again. After a couple years of looking, I finally got my hands on a few other animes and got hooked after that. :)

i have watch all the anime

Can you name another anime that uses similar art style? (not story)

have u seen the movie called fist of the north star and ninja scroll ?????????????
it mad anime movie full of blood gut with fighter by a revege

have u seen the movie called fist of the north star and ninja scroll ?????????????
it mad anime movie full of blood gut with fighter by a revege
Yep, I've seen those. Those were good anime. :)

I just finished the Valkyrie Chronicles on September 26, the last eposide. Yes, I watched all twenty-six eposides. But, I'm somewhat disappointed cos it is a bit of rushing and a somewhat lack of plot. It is totally different than the game I played. I personally really like the video game a lot better than this anime. Just my opinion. Now, I'm wait for the new volume for manga to come out...

I just finished all chapters of Karin manga so I am forward to watch Karin anime. Since, it's pretty fantastic story. :)

Back