What Anime Have You Watched Lately?

Ghost in the Shell

During the past couple months, I watched...

- Ghost in the Shell
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- Black Jack: Parasite
- Black Jack: Trauma
- Ninja Scroll

Now, I'm watching Ninja Scroll: The Series. I will also be watching Zombie Loan soon. :)

I really liked Ghost in the Shell. :)

Ghost in the Shell is good, can't say about the sequels.

Higurashi no naku koro ni (When They/Cicadas Cry) is a good series, sort of a mystery in a way. The time around the Watanagashi festival in the small village is played out several times with different viewpoints and somewhat different plot to uncover the truth behind a bizarre string of murders. Don't watch it if you don't handle blood well though, the first episode is happy enough but eventually it moves onto torture and etc.

Anyone have seen this anime movie called "Crying Freeman"? I want to see that again. Do anyone have this movie? Just wondering.... I have tried to find that movie everywhere but no lucks. :(

Vampire Hunter D, and the sequel,
Oh man! You just brought me back memories. I completely forgot about VHD. It's an all time best from my opinion like Saving Private Ryan.

Anyone have seen this anime movie called "Crying Freeman"? I want to see that again. Do anyone have this movie? Just wondering.... I have tried to find that movie everywhere but no lucks. :(

Yeah, I have this around somewhere. If you know how to use bittorrent, it's available on demonoid.com and thepiratebay.org.

Otherwise if you want a cd copy or something let me know privately.

rented it

Oh man! You just brought me back memories. I completely forgot about VHD. It's an all time best from my opinion like Saving Private Ryan.

Yeah, I have this around somewhere. If you know how to use bittorrent, it's available on demonoid.com and thepiratebay.org.

Otherwise if you want a cd copy or something let me know privately.

We rented Vampire Hunter D. I saw it on The Sci-Fi Channel when they used to do their anime festival in the '90's, I think...

I also liked LENSMAN.

How about Project A-KO? That was hilarious!!

Nausica of Wind Valley was strange... interesting... I had to wait a while to find an English copy. When I first got interested in anime, they only had Japanese or maybe a bad, bad English dub and VHS only--very expensive!!

I have the American Voltron on DVD (original came from Japan)... I grew up watching that as a kid. :) I was excited when I found out they had released it!

I think we also have Final Fantasy movies, which there are two of that I am aware of. I liked Spirits Within. :)

Ghost in the Shell

Ghost in the Shell is good, can't say about the sequels.

Higurashi no naku koro ni (When They/Cicadas Cry) is a good series, sort of a mystery in a way. The time around the Watanagashi festival in the small village is played out several times with different viewpoints and somewhat different plot to uncover the truth behind a bizarre string of murders. Don't watch it if you don't handle blood well though, the first episode is happy enough but eventually it moves onto torture and etc.

I saw the first movie and then the second, which is in Japanese only with subtitles. I didn't see the series stuff yet.

thumbs up

If I have to choose any anime that relates to horror, I definetly go for Vampire Hunter D.

I liked the 1984 original theatrical version which is an instant classic along with the sequel Vampire Hunter D : Blood Lust in 2001.

Both are great indeed.

Both are really interesting! :)

I liked the sequel because I always thought D was a cool character. I enjoyed the original story very much, too.

Did you know that Barnes and Noble have the original BOOKS from Japan that the movie was inspired by available in English? I saw them last time I was there, but I have to add them to my list of books to buy. They have them by the Science Fiction section.

We rented Vampire Hunter D. I saw it on The Sci-Fi Channel when they used to do their anime festival in the '90's, I think...

I also liked LENSMAN.

How about Project A-KO? That was hilarious!!

Nausica of Wind Valley was strange... interesting... I had to wait a while to find an English copy. When I first got interested in anime, they only had Japanese or maybe a bad, bad English dub and VHS only--very expensive!!

I have the American Voltron on DVD (original came from Japan)... I grew up watching that as a kid. :) I was excited when I found out they had released it!

I think we also have Final Fantasy movies, which there are two of that I am aware of. I liked Spirits Within. :)
I saw Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within and was kinda disappointed with the plot since it wasn't really related to the game. The other movie, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, was related to the game. I actually liked the action scenes in that movie. :)

Ergo Proxy.

Ahhh, LOVE IT! then comes Death Note.
I haven't been watching too many Anime lately but Ergo Proxy is teh bomb xDD

Hi,
I didn't know that the Crying Freeman ...real live action movie? I watched it only anime. It was great. I was hoping that more series of the Crying Freeman(anime) in the future?

I love the anime called "The Fruit Basket". It was great and funny. I hope that they will make more series of Fruit Basket....but never happened. I was upset. But they have still making print only on the manga? I read all of the them on the online. If you want to read that Fruit Basket manga then check this website..... mangafox.com ? It is free.

Deafbear

I saw Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within and was kinda disappointed with the plot since it wasn't really related to the game. The other movie, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, was related to the game. I actually liked the action scenes in that movie. :)

Final Fantasy : Advent Children and Resident Evil : Degeneration were MUCH better videogame based movies because they were worked on by the company who MADE the game instead of Hollywood who made the movie.

There should be more videogame based movies like that...and be worked very closely by the company who made the game so Hollywood won't have to fuck anything up.

LOL i watch alot animes on my computers..it is mostly new... so Do you want me put the name of list i have on my computer? lemme kno :)

I began to watch Valkyrie Chorines (sp), the tv show. Not the video game. :)

It's pretty good to me, and it's only somewhat different than video game.

You should watch anime called "Kateyko hitman reborn" and it is AWESOME but still ongoing..not finished :)

p.s i am wait for next episode of bleach 224 :)

Hi,

If you want to watch the animes on online? Try this website...Crunchyroll - Watch your favorite Anime and K-Dramas free online . It is free for small screen. If you want large screen and earlier epsides(sp) then you will have to pay...around $70 per year ( I think). YOu can write a check....no credit cards need.

Good luck,

Deafbear

hahaha i use that for check if i am looking for new anime series so i watch 1 ep and see if i like it then i download full complete from torrent :D

I have watch 'Karin' and I will watch more this weekend :)

Can't wait to see Halo Legends. :) Even Production I.G. who showed us Ghost in the Shell series is doing one too.

Seeing Halo in anime style really looks sweet.

Back