Weight 150 pounds!!!!

CoolieFroggie said:
Hey Im just only 5'3" and i weight over 200 lb.. Im not complaning about it.. I love who i am..

If you keep saying that your fat and u are not the postive person to hang out.. sorry to say that..

if you have a problem with it.. talk to the mirror and u probably find out the answer.

definately i agree! :ily: my froggiebabe!!!!

CoolieFroggie said:
Hey Im just only 5'3" and i weight over 200 lb.. Im not complaning about it.. I love who i am..

If you keep saying that your fat and u are not the postive person to hang out.. sorry to say that..

if you have a problem with it.. talk to the mirror and u probably find out the answer.

Yup, Coolie. You're right. Weight issues are very difficult. Especially, for women. I, myself, have struggled with my weight and eating disorders for years. I've begun to try to accept my weight for what it is. I'm much shorter than most of the women on here due to my disability. I'm under 5 ft, and I weigh roughly about what you do; plus or minus twenty pounds.

I think the key for us is to be as healthy as possible, and if need be, to try and accept that this is who we are. Especially for myself, because, I won't ever be my "ideal weight". I try to maintain my weight where it is, and not gain anymore. But, that's me. Everyone has to find the solution that works best for them.

Oceanbreeze said:
Yup, Coolie. You're right. Weight issues are very difficult. Especially, for women. I, myself, have struggled with my weight and eating disorders for years. I've begun to try to accept my weight for what it is. I'm much shorter than most of the women on here due to my disability. I'm under 5 ft, and I weight roughly about what you do; plus or minus twenty pounds.

I think the key for us is to be as healthy as possible, and if need be, to try and accept that this is who we are. Especially for myself, because, I won't ever be my "ideal weight". I try to maintain my weight where it is, and not gain anymore. But, that's me. Everyone has to find the solution that works best for them.
AYE! I agree with you, ob! Also i add this,
If you keep struggle and didn't work out and u are missing out of the lives.. Gotta do something what u don't want to miss the life.. it's short life and love yourself who u are!

Like my dr alway said Take 5 min is no big deal to do something and it will increase from 5 min to 1 hours.. I believe it should be working for the real..

Oceanbreeze said:
Yup, Coolie. You're right. Weight issues are very difficult. Especially, for women. I, myself, have struggled with my weight and eating disorders for years. I've begun to try to accept my weight for what it is. I'm much shorter than most of the women on here due to my disability. I'm under 5 ft, and I weigh roughly about what you do; plus or minus twenty pounds.

CoolieFroggie said:
AYE! I agree with you, ob! Also i add this,
If you keep struggle and didn't work out and u are missing out of the lives.. Gotta do something what u don't want to miss the life.. it's short life and love yourself who u are!

Like my dr alway said Take 5 min is no big deal to do something and it will increase from 5 min to 1 hours.. I believe it should be working for the real..

i agree with both of ur comments here -- i too am a bit overweight for my height -- im only 4'11 and im around 135 pounds -- i still love myself for me and im happy the way i am -- i once maxed out at over 160 pounds when i left RIT and found out it was due to my hypothyroid problems so once i got that stabilized my weight dropped to where it is now

Froggiebabe's comment abt walking 5 mins to start and increasing in interverals is also very good to do -- i try to go walking too but sadly ive slacked off during the winter season :lol: oh well

But I had heart problem because of not eating right.

I told my mom that she doesn't need to
buy $50 for high blood medicine and
$50 for cholestrol medicine and all....
Especially she got artiritis and complain about
her thumbs being swollen and vein popping in her eyeball.

If she just eat right... and stop
eating bacon, eggs, ham, fried foods, pickled okra,
and all of that.

But anyway, I had 4 goodlooking men checking me out today....
They were so fine. I went to the Grocery store and Bank today...
And I bought me some nice clothes... so I can look cute.

If I have children... I won't let myself go like that....
Because I got an Aunt who had 5 kids and she is thinner than me.
And she walks around the block every morning.

I only doing it for health reason... that is all.

:sure: get over it...Just keep thinking a person stay home all the time and complain about gaining weight yet do nothing. Sure that a great way to start out your life dont you think so Miss. Pinocchio?

I can't afford to buy big clothes....

If I gain and gain... then I have to buy
more clothes with different sizes.

If I eat less, the more money I can save.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I can't afford to buy big clothes....

If I gain and gain... then I have to buy
more clothes with different sizes.

If I eat less, the more money I can save.

Then, get off the computer and go for a walk. If you want to lose weight, you gotta eat less and burn more calories. You won't look cute by sitting on your ass all day.

Oceanbreeze said:
Then, get off the computer and go for a walk. If you want to lose weight, you gotta eat less and burn more calories. You won't look cute by sitting on your ass all day.

LOL!!!!! I am laughing at myself, I'm pathetic :booty:

Well I don't wanna end up on the CNN news,,,
do you see them cameramen aiming at the fat people walking
down the street???

I don't want my BELLY and FAT BUTT all over the world news. NO WAY!!! :Ohno:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Well I don't wanna end up on the CNN news,,,
do you see them cameramen aiming at the fat people walking
down the street???

I don't want my BELLY and FAT BUTT all over the world news. NO WAY!!! :Ohno:
Ya are wayyy OFF the damn point.. and u arent making any sense
:ugh2:

CoolieFroggie said:
Ya are wayyy OFF the damn point.. and u arent making any sense
:ugh2:

hahaha....I love women who are chubby, they're cuddly and give nice warmth. I don't care about the stupid obesity shit on the news. It isn't always from the food, it can be passed by the genes or lack of exercise or excessive food intake, so many ways people are fat. I ain't worried because we have like 6.4 billion people on this earth, and Miss P is worrying too much. We will not live forever!

sequoias said:
hahaha....I love women who are chubby, they're cuddly and give nice warmth. I don't care about the stupid obesity shit on the news. It isn't always from the food, it can be passed by the genes or lack of exercise or excessive food intake, so many ways people are fat. I ain't worried because we have like 6.4 billion people on this earth, and Miss P is worrying too much. We will not live forever!

Awww oh yeah.. cuddle with chubby is alike a big teddy bear!

:hug:

Men can have weight issues, too!

sequoias said:

Well, I would rather be healthy and fit. I would want a man who is also healthy and fit. He doesn't have to be a health nut but a person who is positive and works about his limitations to have a satisfying and fullfilling life. Same goes for women.
I would love to have a lasting relationship with a man who can live for a long time.
No one lives forever, but death is part of life and it is about choosing how to live life as to prolong our lives.
Blue120 :)

blue120 said:
Well, I would rather be healthy and fit. I would want a man who is also healthy and fit. He doesn't have to be a health nut but a person who is positive and works about his limitations to have a satisfying and fullfilling life. Same goes for women.
I would love to have a lasting relationship with a man who can live for a long time.
No one lives forever, but death is part of life and it is about choosing how to live life as to prolong our lives.
Blue120 :)

It just depends on inviduals, no one knows how long we live. You can't assume that someone will live long. :) Today, on average we live longer than long time ago, don't ask me why. :P

Miss*Pinocchio said:
LOL!!!!! I am laughing at myself, I'm pathetic :booty:

At least, you admit it. Look, MsP. You're complaining about being fat and not wanting your body parts shown on CNN. If you're so unhappy with yourself and your weight, do something about it. That's your only real answer. But, the thing is, you don't want to do anything about it. You just want to whine to us hoping you will gain sympathy or heck, I don't think that's true anymore. You just want to whine for the sake of whining.

Whatever. You're a disgrace to those of us who are truly trying to sort out our lives.

sequoias said:

Why Sequoias always said he like chubby women?
Is he trying to ask me out for a date?

:Oops:

Back