Weight 150 pounds!!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
My mom told me all I need to do is put on lip gloss and get my hair done
and look nice... and have good personality.

But everytime I do that, Men get too aggressive around me.

And one of reason I need to lose the weight... my butt looks like watermelon butt and men think I got 6 pack of beers back there.
I want men to stop looking at my butt.

I gain weight cause I thought the fat will go to my face... so my head
can look like a pumpkin head, just like normal people's head.

But My sister said I still got a chicken head.

Well I have a bubble butt and will always have it, no matter how I try to lose weight. I have that kind of butt JLo has and it bugs me.

I think you need to love yourself first before you can do any of these because its all mootless if you dont love yourself to begin with.

Meg said:
Well I have a bubble butt and will always have it, no matter how I try to lose weight. I have that kind of butt JLo has and it bugs me.

I think you need to love yourself first before you can do any of these because its all mootless if you dont love yourself to begin with.

That what the doctor's assistant told me
she said I need to go seek counseling because the doctor
won't operate on me if I threatened to kill myself.

So I am seeking counseling... so I can have surgery with that doctor...
maybe next year and I have to show her proof that I went seek counselor.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That what the doctor's assistant told me
she said I need to go seek counseling because the doctor
won't operate on me if I threatened to kill myself.

So I am seeking counseling... so I can have surgery with that doctor...
maybe next year and I have to show her proof that I went seek counselor.

Good luck with your counseling. Your doctor is wise to recommend that first.

I gain over 155 pounds during the 2 weeks.. while I was out of town
for the funeral...
People bring foods to my Uncle's house... such as
Lasagna, Greens, Cakes, Pies, Chickens, Ham, Turkey, Macaroni and Cheese,
and ahhh I can't stop eating...

So now I am back home since April 5th, I cut back.... eat food with
less calories... and I looked at my scale today and I lost 10 pounds...
now I am 145 pounds. whew. :laugh2:

U mean you were over 300 pounds during your stay for the funeral? U might wanna edit some of what you said....

:jaw: I'd kill to be a little heavier sometimes!!!

I'm 5'0 and 96lbs. Clothes just hang off me, and sometimes it makes me look a lot younger than i am. It gets annoying.

Unfortunately i can't diet because of a lung condition, and working out is really hard for me (yes because i'm lazy, lol, but also because i only have 60% use of my lungs)

Be happy with what you've got! You never know when it will be taken away from you.

Breezy said:
:jaw: I'd kill to be a little heavier sometimes!!!

I'm 5'0 and 96lbs. Clothes just hang off me, and sometimes it makes me look a lot younger than i am. It gets annoying.

Unfortunately i can't diet because of a lung condition, and working out is really hard for me (yes because i'm lazy, lol, but also because i only have 60% use of my lungs)

Be happy with what you've got! You never know when it will be taken away from you.

Ack!!!! I am back 150 pounds. Okay I just be happy about myself.
Sorry to hear about your lung condition, breezy

Refusing to find job even with 2 BS degrees leads to what? Coach potatoes, and that leads to what? Weight problem!

Find a job, so you stay away from fridge more often, and you would burn more calories on job than on the couch! pressing remote control only burns tweety 1 calories, probably alot less that that for all I care!

diehardbiker65 said:
Refusing to find job even with 2 BS degrees leads to what? Coach potatoes, and that leads to what? Weight problem!

Find a job, so you stay away from fridge more often, and you would burn more calories on job than on the couch! pressing remote control only burns tweety 1 calories, probably alot less that that for all I care!

Nah, that is okay...
After a bad time at CSUN and at Gallaudet...
and had a bad life...
And plus no man want me anyway...
men don't wanna marry me anyway...
And so I just be a fat heavy person and be happy with no job.
Maybe I just die before my mom die... so she can bury me
in pink dress, pink casket, and some doves flying over
my grave.

:smash:

Study: Lifting Weights Attacks Belly Fat By JAMIE STENGLE, Associated Press Writer
Fri Mar 3, 9:18 PM ET

DALLAS - By just lifting weights twice a week for an hour, women can battle the buildup of tummy fat that often takes hold with aging, a new study suggests. And they didn't even diet.

The study focused on intra-abdominal fat, the deep fat that wraps itself around organs and is the most unhealthy because it's linked with heart disease.

"One of the most common complaints in women, especially as we continue to age, especially as we go through menopause, the No. 1 complaint is abdominal growth," said Dr. Tracy Stevens, a cardiologist who directs the women's heart center at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City.

"It's the apple-shaped person I'm most worried about," said Stevens, who was not involved in the study. "The more central the fat, the more it's laid down in the arteries."

The study was funded by the National Institutes of Health and is being presented Friday at an American Heart Association conference in Phoenix.

In it, 164 overweight and obese Minnesota women ages 24 to 44 were divided evenly into two groups. One group participated in a two-year weight-training program and the other was simply given a brochure recommending exercise of 30 minutes to an hour most days of the week. Both groups were told not to change their diets in a way that might lead to weight changes.

Women who did the weight-training for two years had only a 7 percent increase in intra-abdominal fat, compared to a 21 percent increase in the group given exercise advice.

The strength-training group also decreased body fat percentage by almost 4 percent, while the group just given advice remained the same.

"I think we need to provide people with multiple possibilities, multiple roads to the same end. If this is what you're willing to do, I'll tell you what you can get out of it," said the lead author of the study, Kathryn Schmitz, an epidemiologist at the school of medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.

Researchers reported only marginal effects from the training on total fat mass and the fat you can pinch under the skin.

Using both free weights and machines, the women in the strength-training group worked out for about an hour and were encouraged to gradually increase the weights they lifted.

"This is not a program you could do in your home, unless you can afford to have a full gym in your basement," Schmitz said.

The women, who completed 70 percent of the advised exercise throughout the study, were in supervised strengthening classes for 16 weeks.

Schmitz said the focus was on chest, back, shoulders, biceps, triceps, lower back, buttocks and thighs. She noted that adding muscle mass can help overweight women move faster so they burn more calories.

Dr. Rita F. Redberg, a cardiologist at the University of California San Francisco, pointed out that since muscle burns more calories than fat, increasing muscle mass means losing more calories.

"Certainly, any kind of exercise is better than not doing anything," Redberg said. But for "maximal benefit, cardio with weight training will get a lot more bang for your buck."

"I think exercise is the fountain of youth," she said. "If it was a pill, everyone would be taking it."

:type:

moonflower said:
THUD at the empress worry about ppl weight not her self

what :dizzy:

i go :scatter:

well... I am worrying about myself, because I was exercising at a park, jogging and then slow walking with my puppy Britney. And I walked the stairs, it was at least 100 steps and I haven't eat any breakfast or lunch...

And after I walked those steps, I was so tired... And I had to sit down on the bench for only a few second, but got up and walk some more... and
I was almost passing out... I was telling my body, "pls I don't want to fall out on the sidewalk.... ". I was almost black out. Almost fainting... so I went
back to my car, and noticed a cop parked his police car behind my car...
Because I realized I had broken a law...

The sign said, "Don't walk dog without a leash and picked up your dog's poop".

But oh well, I ignored the sign, left the poop out there in the park, and the cop didn't say anything to me, but watching me in shame, and I put Britney in car and went home.

CrazyMomma said:
Camryn Manchin from "The Practice", she said, "FAT are BEAUTIFUL!"

Did she say that? I thought someone else said that who plays in "Rosanne"?

Back