Weight 150 pounds!!!!

I'd love to be 150 lbs!

150 lbs will let me:

1) Have nicer appts with my doctor
2) Go rock climbing again
3) Extend the life of my artificial heart valve
4) Wear military garbs again

Reality my bathroom scale tells me that 150 lbs looks like a dream!

Richard

At the Mall, I couldn't keep up with my mom who is 62.
So that is how bad it is....

It is embarrassing, that she can walk alll the way from Goldsmith's
to Sears' I was like, "slow down mom".

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Whoa...

I gained 20 pounds within 2 years.

I used to be 130 pounds, now I am 150 pounds.

WHOA!!!! I am FAT!!! :popcorn:

that's for sitting, watching junk TV shows and collecting SSI welfare. with lack of job experience, it would be extreme difficult to market urself with job search.

well P.... u might think this is soo cool but to be honest i HATE IT.... im 5'3" and i found out 2 days ago taht im weight 93 lbs :( :( :( i need to gain weight i want to be at least up to 120 lbs many people complains that they are too fat but no one complains about skinny... however.. there is such as being TOO skinny and im definitely too skinny.

fyi i do not have eating disorder.. i have no problem eating when im hungry doctor says i have high memblisom (spelling???) being skinny means people will push me around and thats what i hated the most ... :-P

so to be honest my opinion being 150 lbs is good just dont gain too much weight but dont lose too much weight either jsut stay that way

eat right excerise to be healthy ( dont excerise to lose weight but excerise to be heathy)

thats my two cents :)

SpiceHD said:
well P.... u might think this is soo cool but to be honest i HATE IT.... im 5'3" and i found out 2 days ago taht im weight 93 lbs :( :( :( i need to gain weight i want to be at least up to 120 lbs many people complains that they are too fat but no one complains about skinny... however.. there is such as being TOO skinny and im definitely too skinny.

fyi i do not have eating disorder.. i have no problem eating when im hungry doctor says i have high memblisom (spelling???) being skinny means people will push me around and thats what i hated the most ... :-P

so to be honest my opinion being 150 lbs is good just dont gain too much weight but dont lose too much weight either jsut stay that way

eat right excerise to be healthy ( dont excerise to lose weight but excerise to be heathy)

thats my two cents :)

Aha, I had similiar problem myself as a child. I was very skinny, I felt I always wanted to increase more weight so I can bulk up more to look normal. Unfortunately I had higher metabolism, SpiceHD, that's the right spelling :) Anyway, as I was getting older, I have burned some of my metabolism and I was finally able to gain weight when I wanted to and I was able to bulk up to the normal body mass. My family and relatives used to call me rail because I was rail thin, and they quitted calling me that after seeing me after those years and boy, I surely have bulked up and I'm glad that I am on the right area where I wanted my body to be.

Serendipity said:
Aha, I had similiar problem myself as a child. I was very skinny, I felt I always wanted to increase more weight so I can bulk up more to look normal. Unfortunately I had higher metabolism, SpiceHD, that's the right spelling :) Anyway, as I was getting older, I have burned some of my metabolism and I was finally able to gain weight when I wanted to and I was able to bulk up to the normal body mass. My family and relatives used to call me rail because I was rail thin, and they quitted calling me that after seeing me after those years and boy, I surely have bulked up and I'm glad that I am on the right area where I wanted my body to be.

yay i m not alone :-P however i think my body is already grown up since im 23 :-P so guess i gotta wait till few years down the road before i finally am able to gain some weight?

btw thanks for helping me with spelling :-P

hmm interesting topic. I was 120 all 4 years of high school. I never gained, never lost any weight. Then in college, I gained a lot of weight. I had been eating 4 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, supper, and late supper cuz all my friends and bf ate late night after class so I ended up eating twice). After my junior year, I was 160. Then that summer, I worked as a camp counselor for 7 weeks. I was VERY active, walking EVERYWHERE I went around the camp (I parked my car on Sunday and didnt get back in it until Friday). I also drank LOTS of water and participated in a lot of physical activities such as swimming, hiking, rope climbing, and all camp activities. I also went back to only 3 meals a day not 4, and the camp food was all healthy foods not fast food, fattening foods. At the end of the 7 weeks, I was 140. That was a year and a half ago and I have maintained my weight (I am still 140). When I finished camp, so many people saw the difference in me. I had hoped to lose another 10 lbs but I never could. I am just happy to not gain any since then. Hopefully I wont, but if my husband doesnt stop ordering pizzas or other fast food, I am going to :( But then again, he has gained a lot now!

What are your point??? I am 5 ft 1 1/2 in, and I am over 200 lbs (rather not to mention exact weight), anyways I don't complain about my weight, as some of u seen me pic, yeah I am chubby. I know deafscuba and pinkester have seen me in person at school long time ago, and they don't care about what I look like. Personality is more important than how much you weight.. I do have some chubby/big friends, and I don't care. I do have friends and I do go out and I don't care what people say and think of me. Important that you have better self-esteem than thinking negative. I know that I have to work out and drink more water. Since I moved, I have been walking .8 mile to bus stop to catch bus, and also practice for parades too.

racheleggert said:
What are your point??? I am 5 ft 1 1/2 in, and I am over 200 lbs (rather not to mention exact weight), anyways I don't complain about my weight, as some of u seen me pic, yeah I am chubby. I know deafscuba and pinkester have seen me in person at school long time ago, and they don't care about what I look like. Personality is more important than how much you weight.. I do have some chubby/big friends, and I don't care. I do have friends and I do go out and I don't care what people say and think of me. Important that you have better self-esteem than thinking negative. I know that I have to work out and drink more water. Since I moved, I have been walking .8 mile to bus stop to catch bus, and also practice for parades too.

I agree with u there, personality is important than weight, I've seen plenty of people who are proud to be fat.

racheleggert said:

wow racheleggert...both of us almost same height. I am 5ft 1 inches. so we are about 1/2 inches apart lol. yes im close to 200 pounds. im almost like chubby looking guy and working on losing weight. I agree with you that personality does count than the size of their body overweight or underweight it doesnt matter. only personality count. Some of them are happy about being fat. Some of them are unhappy and wanted to lose weight. If they wanted to lose weight then u need to show ur positive attitude and your commitment that you really want to show that u are losing weight. that the important part. as for miss peeion....i dont really care about your weight. we dont want to know what ur weight are unless we asked about your weight.

So what?

I don't care about what people think of me....
appearance isn't important to me.

But I am concern about my health.
I already got TCS... and
I don't need to be burden with other
health problems if I am overweight.

If I get 90 or to 100 years old, I want
to be able to still walk around healthy.

Interesting discussion about issues of weight and eating.
I am 5' 2" and last Jan, I weighted 170 pounds. Yeah, over my limit.
So...off to Weight Watchers, got an interp for meetings. I eat right and walk 3 or 4 times for 30 min a week.
So far, lost 10 pounds.

It is a choice to be fat or skinny or slender. Being at the ideal weight is better for one's health for many reasons. Fat people who claim to be happy has made their choice so don't force it. It is up to the person himself or herself to decide to lose weight or change to a more healthy lifestyle.

Blue120 :)

Yeah 3 days ago I was 155 pounds... my heart was hurting, and so then I do more sit up
and eat less... and then I pooped unusual way, and twice a day....

And now I weight 145 pounds, and my heart doesn't hurt anymore....

:shock:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah 3 days ago I was 155 pounds... my heart was hurting, and so then I do more sit up

how can u lose 10 pounds in 3 days? That's a lie, most people can't lose that many in only 3 days, unless u die exercising and don't eat for 3 days. :P

sequoias said:
how can u lose 10 pounds in 3 days? That's a lie, most people can't lose that many in only 3 days, unless u die exercising and don't eat for 3 days. :P

I did 20 sit up since February 20 everyday. I am trying to eat once a day.
Like today... I ate 2 bowls of spaghetti and few crackers and 3 slices of Braunsweiger. I didn't eat any bread, cause that just sit in your stomach and your body don't really need that. I drank a lot of water and 2 cans of Orange soda.

So I don't need so much calories. And I just be on the internet or watch tv... to keep my mind off foods. And I watch exercise tape... did some steps.

It is cool to lose weight.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

That's awesome Miss Pinocchio, keep it up girl, you can do it! :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
That's awesome Miss Pinocchio, keep it up girl, you can do it! :thumb:

Thank Angel, after I lose all of this weight...
Send me some BBQ ribs in the mail, Okay?

Honey. I am 5 1/2 somthing, I am like 140 to 145 lbs. Who cares.. I have born two wonderful boys... I used to be skinny all my life and was harrassed for being bulmic/anexoric... the real fact I have high metabolism, once you got pregnant. your hormones goes wacko.. nothing you can do....

Look out there, so many people are starving like over in Africa, Middle East, Asian countries....over here in America and Europe are overweight. Who cares. You should be happy with yourself. :bump:

Hey Im just only 5'3" and i weight over 200 lb.. Im not complaning about it.. I love who i am..

If you keep saying that your fat and u are not the postive person to hang out.. sorry to say that..

if you have a problem with it.. talk to the mirror and u probably find out the answer.

Back