We PEPE

Originally posted by pinkster
*hits self* it finally occured to me what "pepe" meant :( IM THAT SLOW!! =X I saw Kevbo's signature.. and.. *sobs* that was when i realized it.. go me =X so now that i know what it means, BADASS! =D
That's ok jamie. We forgive ya. I had to ask, too. But then again, I am a hearie.

Originally posted by prostock19
LMAO...I am just saying that sarcastically. You can never believe anything from my mouth....or my hands. I told them that the bathrooms at six flags were closed because they ran out of water...LOL. Noella believed me. LOL

ohh gee lol! :o
i actually i thought someone was on the speaker n told everybody that..i cant hear! oh well! you got me, matt!

Originally posted by prostock19
OMG He is SOOOOOO Cute. :D

hehe yes he is!! and.. take a look at this..
:rofl:

Attachments

• mackfunny.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 72
Originally posted by funnybebe78
:laugh2: that's awesome signature matty but :ugh: don't say that u don't change ur underwears more than u do with ur signatures ew no wonder u are PePe Man! :rofl:

:rofl: Purrs hahaha :laugh2:

hey pepe man why not u put the dates on ur underwear like monday - friday type heheheheh :-X

Originally posted by javapride
hey pepe man why not u put the dates on ur underwear like monday - friday type heheheheh :-X

How about this..
Sunday= Pepe
Monday= Pepe
Tuesday=Pepe
Wednesday= Pepe
Thursday= Pepe
Friday= Pepe
Saturday= Pepe
(no one noticed pink underwear on saturdays) hehe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
How about this..
Sunday= Pepe
Monday= Pepe
Tuesday=Pepe
Wednesday= Pepe
Thursday= Pepe
Friday= Pepe
Saturday= Pepe
(no one noticed pink underwear on saturdays) hehe
OMFG :rofl: :rofl: :laugh2: :laugh2: I never saw that. That is WAY too funny!!! LOLOLOL

Originally posted by Master PePe
I am new Master PEPE...

personnage_58.gif
You not PEPE.

Back