We PEPE

Originally posted by prostock19
LMAO. If you believe that, then I'll sell you some property in Colorado that have a beautiful view of the ocean.
:eek: I think Prostock19 need go back to school to study the map !!! because Colorado doesn't have Ocean side at all... all it have is LAKE!!!! maybe prostock19 is being drunk from his own celebrate birthday or he just simple :crazy:

Last edited:
Originally posted by MsGiglz
HEY MATTY.. (sorry caps)

:rofl: at my son!!!!!!!!!! (mack, hes almost 9-expert pse/asl) lol anyways..

Mack saw your sig.. and he said.. why did *he* (you).. signed "sad"..
also he said.. why this guy (jimmy) hates himself?
also he said.. why the girls signed "pepe".. do they have to go pee?
I was cracking up hard.. and late for dropping them off at school :ugh:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at your son very FUNNY :rofl:

LOL yeah.. he is!! hes very comedy little guy.. (guess who he got from :X)

:rofl: @ KAYTEE and MSGIGGLE

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

GO ALLY, GO JIMMY, GO NOELLA, AND GOOOOOOO MATT!!!

LOLZ U GUYS RULEZ!

MAN I WISH I HAD GONE! WE'LL FLAKJSDFLKAJSDF WITH *look around innocent and whipsper* kevbo.

LOLZ LOLZ MAN U GUYS RULEZ!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
:eek: I think Prostock19 need go back to school to study the map !!! because Colorado doesn't have Ocean side at all... all it have is LAKE!!!! maybe prostock19 is being drunk from his own celebrate birthday or he just simple :crazy:

So, you believe "that" what prostock was talking about? :D
I believe he meant it as sarcasm.... to say something is not true for him in comparsion. :cool:

:laugh2: that's awesome signature matty but :ugh: don't say that u don't change ur underwears more than u do with ur signatures ew no wonder u are PePe Man! :rofl:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:laugh2: that's awesome signature matty but :ugh: don't say that u don't change ur underwears more than u do with ur signatures ew no wonder u are PePe Man! :rofl:

HHAHAHAH PURRSIE!!!!!!!:laugh2: :laugh2:

:rofl: @ funnybebe

Originally posted by MsGiglz
HEY MATTY.. (sorry caps)

:rofl: at my son!!!!!!!!!! (mack, hes almost 9-expert pse/asl) lol anyways..

Mack saw your sig.. and he said.. why did *he* (you).. signed "sad"..
also he said.. why this guy (jimmy) hates himself?
also he said.. why the girls signed "pepe".. do they have to go pee?
I was cracking up hard.. and late for dropping them off at school :ugh:
OMG He is SOOOOOO Cute. :D

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Its A saying. Like if you are stupid enough to believe a story I just told you, then you are stupid enough to buy some land near the ocean in colorado...get it??

LMAO...I am just saying that sarcastically. You can never believe anything from my mouth....or my hands. I told them that the bathrooms at six flags were closed because they ran out of water...LOL. Noella believed me. LOL

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
PROSTOCK dont need to go skool. Lolz! He will get A+ on everything. :X
LOL..I need to go back...get college degree now.

yah to get degrees.. u dont need schooling.. u know what i mean. lolz

OMG!!! I cant believe noella believes ya

*hits self* it finally occured to me what "pepe" meant :( IM THAT SLOW!! =X I saw Kevbo's signature.. and.. *sobs* that was when i realized it.. go me =X so now that i know what it means, BADASS! =D

Back