We PEPE

prostock19

Reaction score
Love this new Signature???

Yeah, I like your signature...but kinda too big -- can't you resize it to make little smaller? hehe ;)

you look like as if you're in sane, while jimmy look like as if he's trying to kiss and flick someone, when ally look like as if i "P" "E" okkkk when I will get off? As for noella.. she look like as if she's having a time of her life or seen a ghost.

Last edited:
Originally posted by BabyPhat21
eh too Kevbo's style........ya too down to earth for that!!!
Its just something temporary for now. LOL. You know, I change my signature more often than my underwear..LMAO

Originally posted by luckyx13x
you look like as if you're in sane, while jimmy look like as if he's trying to kiss and flick someone, when ally look like as if i "P" "E" okkkk when I will get off? As for noella.. she look like as if she's having a time of her life or seen a ghost.
LMAO. I just trying to ACT cool. Notice Noella's blue tongue?? LOL

Cool signature. I am looking foward to seeing more your signatures. FUCK YOU signature is the best one!! LOL :naughty:

Originally posted by prostock19
Its just something temporary for now. LOL. You know, I change my signature more often than my underwear..LMAO

EW:ugh: At least I know what to get you for your birthday - a 6 pair pack of jockey boxer briefs......Pine SCENTED!!!!

EW:ugh: At least I know what to get you for your birthday - a 6 pair pack of jockey boxer briefs......Pine SCENTED!!!!
LMAO. If you believe that, then I'll sell you some property in Colorado that have a beautiful view of the ocean.

Remind me if I ever met you to bring lots of perfume...... better safe than sorry........ I hate being around people that smell really bad.....it is hard to control your face

Remind me if I ever met you to bring lots of perfume...... better safe than sorry........ I hate being around people that smell really bad.....it is hard to control your face
LMAO. I will bring enough clothes if and when I do my X-country trip.

lolol @ how kaytee described every1. ;) I think the pics r cute ;)... mwah love ya xoxo -- WE PEPE!!!!!

Cute pic!! :D You pepe! Let's see if Kevbo can top that. hehe

Originally posted by prostock19

ROOOOOOOOFL!!! :rofl:
sound like my man.. hehe jk

I wonder how many times you guys have go thru down to make picture perfect.. <snickers> hehe

HEY MATTY.. (sorry caps)

:rofl: at my son!!!!!!!!!! (mack, hes almost 9-expert pse/asl) lol anyways..

Mack saw your sig.. and he said.. why did *he* (you).. signed "sad"..
also he said.. why this guy (jimmy) hates himself?
also he said.. why the girls signed "pepe".. do they have to go pee?
I was cracking up hard.. and late for dropping them off at school :ugh:

Im still waiting to see the word "we" and perhaps im stupid, but what the hell is it supposed to mean? =X

Back