Want to know your crime?

Originally posted by Fly Free
:laugh2: :laugh2: Oddball -- come and become cellmates with me, Lasza and Javapride!!!!!!! we can :twisted: all nite long and shh shh be sneeky and not get caught by the CO's howz that sound qq hahahah *snicker*

Hahaha.. Why not?? I will be 100 years old when I finally come out from the prison. Geez. :naughty:

:rofl: Teekie -- shh shh dont advertise :deal: *nodding* us 4 gals are :crazy: shh shh an open secret!!!!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

MORE crazy to the bone :crazy: :crazy: HEHEHH

Originally posted by ChelEler
K is an expert on that! I :dunno: Sowwy. :(

If you are fined 2.000 pounds, it would be about 3.200$
For me, I was fined 7.000 pounds, that's about 11.300$!

go to www.xe.com and you can see how money exchanges.

:laugh2: :laugh2: Oddball -- come and become cellmates with me, Lasza and Javapride!!!!!!! we can :twisted: all nite long and shh shh be sneeky and not get caught by the CO's howz that sound qq hahahah *snicker*

Nothing news!! we (4 of us) met in real life. now we reunite as cellmates again!!! spend in same area for many years! how kewl! :laugh2:

Mine was:

"Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed."

Just for the hell of it I put all yes answer and this is what I got:
"Downright Nasty:
You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed."

Then again just for hell of it I put all no answer and this is what I got:

Angel
Hmm… it seems you really are almost too good to be true. Most people don't even know most of those things are illegal - you must have an excellent knowledge of the law to be that perfect. Or maybe you're a policeman…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: 0

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Then again just for hell of it I put all no answer and this is what I got:

Angel
Hmm… it seems you really are almost too good to be true. Most people don't even know most of those things are illegal - you must have an excellent knowledge of the law to be that perfect. Or maybe you're a policeman…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: 0

haha pimpdaddy :laugh2:

heres alll 4 gals yabbering ALL night long :gossip: then doing the NONO :grouphug: then doing OOOOO :3some: and one being a looker .... WONDER when she can join the :3some: LOL!

Originally posted by javapride
heres alll 4 gals yabbering ALL night long :gossip: then doing the NONO :grouphug: then doing OOOOO :3some: and one being a looker .... WONDER when she can join the :3some: LOL!

:rofl: Javapride hahahahahahah

Originally posted by Teekie
yeah thats you.. Java :crazy: Flyfree :crazy: Lasza :crazy: Oddball :crazy: ALL OF YOU :crazy:!! :laugh2:

:rofl: hahahahh Teekie -- its an open SECRET!!!!!!! u letting that outta the bag!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Teekie
yeah thats you.. Java :crazy: Flyfree :crazy: Lasza :crazy: Oddball :crazy: ALL OF YOU :crazy:!! :laugh2:

Wanna join??? then all u do is :scatter: to join us. Become FIVE. remnd me of Jackson Five. :laugh2:

Back