Want to know your crime?

deafgal01

Reaction score
http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html

If y'alls get bored or whatever, go to this cool site and answer 30 questions about different crimes you might have done (yes, no, or maybe). This site uses the measurement from Great Britain (in the fines amount you owe). Also, don't worry about getting a bill or arrested or anything, it's just a site for fun (meaning, there's no punishment for if you do have a crime there). Post your answer below.

Wow, I didn't think I was that good at following the rules. I had always thought I was breaking some law or something. I have done the upside down postage stamp thing.

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

For me, it said...

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £2000

It should work... Hmmmm.......

Maybe u don't have the thing that makes it work? My boyfriend couldn't get it to work either on the laptop at his dad's house cuz he didn't meet the requirements necessary for it to appear on the page.

and if it doesn't, let us know and we'll post the actual address in here instead of that name I put the link under.

Dubious
Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 5.5 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

:laugh2:

:confused: the site isnt there -- incorrect url like Chel said possible qq copy n paste the web addy and attach it here like Kufije said

Originally posted by Fly Free
:confused: the site isnt there -- incorrect url like Chel said possible qq copy n paste the web addy and attach it here like Kufije said

Copy/Paste worked for me. :dunno:

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 37 Potential fine: £7000

Risky
I know 'everyone's doing it', but that doesn't mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you'll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £0

( jeez)

i got this --

hahaha -- ive been very bad :-x

Originally posted by Fly Free
i got this --

hahaha -- ive been very bad :-x

EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK i know this java would be having to send careboxes to U dang!

Dubious
Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 13 Potential fine: £5000

Originally posted by deafgal01
Or visit him in prison if they let you do that.

well thats a first ive been called a him in a long while LOLOL forgiven ofc Deafgal :)

ofc visitations in prisons are allowed -- depending on their security measures -- some allow face 2 face others with window in between

*gets all the stuff from the outside from javapride* ohhhhhh tsk tsk some are contraband!! :shock:

does it mean 13 years in prison and how much is that cost for american dollars from england ???

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Dubious

:jaw: You can't be Dubious!!! :rofl:

Back