Want to know your crime?

OH geez!!! I admit that I was bad before. here is my answer.

Years in prison: 47 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Originally posted by Lasza
OH geez!!! I admit that I was bad before. here is my answer.

Years in prison: 47 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

:rofl: OMFG Lasza!!!!!!! u worse than me!!!!!!!! lets be cellmates!!!!! :twisted: hehe we can :gossip: all nite with Javapride in our cell :naughty:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: OMFG Lasza!!!!!!! u worse than me!!!!!!!! lets be cellmates!!!!! :twisted: hehe we can :gossip: all nite with Javapride in our cell :naughty:

LOL Everyone would like to visit me in my cell room. Cannot wait to taste shitty food from mean police with 1980's uniforms. *checking on flithy blanket and pillow* dang! that mattress is not enuff support for my back. Look at the floor. Not enuff sweep. Previous prisoner must be forgotten sweeping this. So I have to survive with this flithy cell room with kewl cellmates! :laugh2:

ROFL, look at mine.. it says..

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Originally posted by Lasza
LOL Everyone would like to visit me in my cell room. Cannot wait to taste shitty food from mean police with 1980's uniforms. *checking on flithy blanket and pillow* dang! that mattress is not enuff support for my back. Look at the floor. Not enuff sweep. Previous prisoner must be forgotten sweeping this. So I have to survive with this flithy cell room with kewl cellmates! :laugh2:

thats NOTHING compared to the poeple I KNOW that have served time and done shitty worse things in prison, BUT by all means let's have alot of fun chattering!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by javapride
thats NOTHING compared to the poeple I KNOW that have served time and done shitty worse things in prison, BUT by all means let's have alot of fun chattering!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and maybe a bit of :twisted: behavior on the side without the CO's catching us qq *snicker* :laugh2:

and maybe a bit of :twisted: behavior on the side without the CO's catching us qq *snicker* :laugh2:

HAHAHAH shureeeeeeee LMAO! LOLOL!:twisted: time :twisted: all night!!!!!!!!!!

<-- so innocent.. i do NOT deserve to get my (_!_) to prison or jail.. :)
my ass already been in jail last fall :\ its nasty scary shit!

:laugh2:

Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Years in prison: 26.5 Potential fine: £2000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

it was interesting info tho on each question you answer.. some of them i was like :shock: :eek:

Originally posted by MsGiglz
<-- so innocent.. i do NOT deserve to get my (_!_) to prison or jail.. :)
my ass already been in jail last fall :\ its nasty scary shit!

mama annie I UDDY how u feel, i know it was scary but u made it through and ur here with us :)

yea, i should have sue the county police dept for not do miranda rights.. but i am tired of court shits.. its been ongoing for almost 13 years.. but i forgave those cops even they said sorry to my kids...

Originally posted by MsGiglz
yea, i should have sue the county police dept for not do miranda rights.. but i am tired of court shits.. its been ongoing for almost 13 years.. but i forgave those cops even they said sorry to my kids...
Not that surprise about more moredeafies sue some police stations for failed to do miranda rights. same problem for years. oh geez the polices need wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 68 Potential fine: £5000

Bet you didn't think you'd be on the wrong side of the law when you started this quiz? Thought you were sweet and innocent? Well maybe you should swot up on the law. Otherwise you never know when you might get a knock on the door…

Years in prison: 6 Potential fine: £5000

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed

me :angel: :bowdown: to judge

In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 17.5 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed

Originally posted by Oddball
Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 68 Potential fine: £5000

:laugh2: :laugh2: Oddball -- come and become cellmates with me, Lasza and Javapride!!!!!!! we can :twisted: all nite long and shh shh be sneeky and not get caught by the CO's howz that sound qq hahahah *snicker*

:laugh2: :laugh2: Oddball -- come and become cellmates with me, Lasza and Javapride!!!!!!! we can :twisted: all nite long and shh shh be sneeky and not get caught by the CO's howz that sound qq hahahah *snicker*

YAHHHHHHHHHHH lets! the more the merrier and we ll all grow OLD together :-D

:shock: :crazy: :laugh2:

Back