Waardenburg Syndrome

:rofl: ROFLMAO! You girls are crackin' me up, just like Kevbo and Wheelman in 3 men busted Kevbo thread! :rofl:

Good gurls for moving your "off-topic to Psst" hahaha!!! Now this thread is abt W.S... so any ??s or wanna curious or whatever?? :D

No questions u needs to ask or curious anything?? =/ Guess this isnt popular :rofl: that's sad story =D

I know of a few who has WS.. my son Austin's friend Justin has WS also, type 2, and his mother, uncle and baby sister. :D Justin and Austin are a day apart and have almost similar names, eek strange. lol I think those with WS are cool.. even though they look different but looks cool ;)

Originally posted by Teekie
I know of a few who has WS.. my son Austin's friend Justin has WS also, type 2, and his mother, uncle and baby sister. :D Justin and Austin are a day apart and have almost similar names, eek strange. lol I think those with WS are cool.. even though they look different but looks cool ;)

Oh yeah I agreed w/ you that WS looks cool include myself lol. I noticed most people who have WS are also cute tho. heh

I have some friends here at RIT that have WS. I didn't know about WS until I came here to RIT.

I have a question. Is that true about WS have kinda odd skin? Like pale skin or some pinks on olive skins. Just wonder if anyone with WS have that or not.

Originally posted by Lasza
I have a question. Is that true about WS have kinda odd skin? Like pale skin or some pinks on olive skins. Just wonder if anyone with WS have that or not.

Yes that's true.. I do have odd skin myself... I have two colors skin on my body.. Which makes people think I am burned from fire but not.. It's part of WS. If u wanna see what it looks like I can take a snapshot and show it to you. =)

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yes that's true.. I do have odd skin myself... I have two colors skin on my body.. Which makes people think I am burned from fire but not.. It's part of WS. If u wanna see what it looks like I can take a snapshot and show it to you. =)

Sure sure sure if u dont mind to show. show this or what?

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Sure here it is...
Ahhh I got it. Remind of someone I know from my TSD days. she had similiar as yours. But she's type 1. Thanks for post this pix here.

she has really white hair, light skin and blue eyes.....her family has lots of deafness, now they found out why...

Ok this one is for you, Irish Devil, what else can u tell us about WS? :D

Back