Waardenburg Syndrome

Lesbain what?? Sheild... :confused:

Chel, no plms hahaha now u asking Giglz :rofl:

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
its a proven fact that people who have waardenburg syndrome are very very very smart.

i have type 2, its not strong though... i have icy blue eyes, the shape of my forehead, and ofcourse early stages of white hair.
Do you remember Jody from NTID? He is retarded as fuck.

Damn this is off topic.. People talks abt it in psst!! This is supposed be waardenburg syndrome :rofl:

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
its a proven fact that people who have waardenburg syndrome are very very very smart.

i have type 2, its not strong though... i have icy blue eyes, the shape of my forehead, and ofcourse early stages of white hair.

Simon, that's what I have noticed as well! Very smart in a good percentage... I knew this guy at gally with WS, and he is very highly intelligent and driven. (he's very handsome, too!)

Irish, I also knew another guy in the Wash DC area- he called himself Skunk, and is a lifelong pothead and a real hothead. Oooo..

Chel, does this mean you haven't too much exposure to deaf folks in person? Stuck in Wyoming? (if that's where i think u live) :D

OOOoh thats kewl, Liza... I ve know some people from Gally, RIT and FSD (bleech at this skool) haha.

Originally posted by Liza
Chel, does this mean you haven't too much exposure to deaf folks in person? Stuck in Wyoming? (if that's where i think u live) :D

You can say that, but there are quite few deaf people living here in WY, but none of them (my friends) have WD or anything like that (except one). We all have our own different preferences and life styles are different from each other, I guess. :) We need to get out more often to meet more Deafies out there in CO, ID, SD, etc. :D

Originally posted by ChelEler
:shock: Whoah! Thanks for warning me!

Hey, MsGiglz, do you do pot too? If not, TRADE! :naughty:

:::dig in my brain:::
::takes shovel::: ::: digging:::
:: searching:: Umm none...
taking urine test for drug test... ::testing:::
::shows passed::

Umm.. i dont see any THL.. so nope i am not pothead..
hehe.... trade? ahh.. sorry i had to be selfish.. i keep my own brain.. <neer> :greddy:

Gurls!!!!!! Go to Psst which is OFF TOPIC... *Raspberry* at sheild and annie :rofl:... shoo shoo to Thread: Psst

Back