Waardenburg Syndrome

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
hey Irish thats true one of my friend told me if couple have same WS not suppose to have sex or something like that ??

huh? :eek:

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
hey Irish thats true one of my friend told me if couple have same WS not suppose to have sex or something like that ??

No! It's not even true. As long they arent blood relate family. I met one couple who are both WS and they got WS kid.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
No! It's not even true. As long they arent blood relate family. I met one couple who are both WS and they got WS kid.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh my friend is :bsflag: 258 thank ya for telling mei just curious to ask ya thats why i was like :wtf: cant be

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Yer welcome, Tweety.

Where the heck yer friend got the idea from??

i have no fuckin idea.. he told me his friend who have ws thats why he is panic and warning me if i see who of my friend have ws not suppose to date with ws blahhhhh like i said cant be ?? whatever ! lol

One girl in my school in England has W.S and she is twin, born to deaf parents, and her non-identical twin don't have W.S. is hearing!

We went to Sport Central in London playing sports competition with other deaf schools and we were shocked to see another boy looks so much like our friend, we told her, he could be your true twin brother? Teachers saw this happening and the next day we had a class and she show us the book of another person with W.S. and explained more about it. I saw some with W.S. all over the world and know they're not related!

Liza said:
Irish, I also knew another guy in the Wash DC area- he called himself Skunk, and is a lifelong pothead and a real hothead. Oooo..

Yes, I know what u talk about the person. He's damn cool I ever met. Met him last aug. See him occassionally.

My fiance's WS too, I look at her personality NOT her skin! shes SO wonder Im gonna miss her :cry: she's heading home monday then will back here june for good

Liza said:
Simon, that's what I have noticed as well! Very smart in a good percentage... I knew this guy at gally with WS, and he is very highly intelligent and driven. (he's very handsome, too!)

Irish, I also knew another guy in the Wash DC area- he called himself Skunk, and is a lifelong pothead and a real hothead. Oooo..

Chel, does this mean you haven't too much exposure to deaf folks in person? Stuck in Wyoming? (if that's where i think u live) :D

omg shit.. skunk
totally forgot about him!!! :ugh:

I have friends who has that kind and seen one has gene family -- it was very interesting to see deaf gene family (grandpa, son, grandson) wow!!

other of my friends has that and personal are different than me do -- interesting

we were shocked to see another boy looks so much like our friend, we told her, he could be your true twin brother?
I have a syndrome with dysmorphic features too, and I'm the only one in my entire family with it, so I don't look like anyone in my family. A few years ago, my family and I started going to conferences for my syndrome. There are these two little girls at the conferences who look so much like me, that they could be my Mini-Mes. I remember my sister was like "OMG, deafdyke has a Mini-Me!"

i have WS, i have both of arms and legs skins.. everyone thought i have burn or fire skins.. i was sigh n explain them often and i am soo SICKO of that.. ugh! ofc i had hardhead most time and i had hot temp but i can handle myself.. my babe help me get take easy and it help me lots..

anyway, let me tell u what.. i know yall will shock abt that.. i was at public skool, i was 8 grade, i was with my friends in cafe, so other boy told someone next table to call me, alike 3 next tables to me, so called me and look over there then saw him put white napkin on his head front, he copy my white hair, i was sooo UPSET abt that.. so i told my teacher then teacher told the princpal and took him in office and whip his butt then gave him punishment for 2 weeks no sport and stay after skool too..

also, i went alabama skool for the deaf.. i joined skool, i was new gurl there... they started spread alike :gossip: and they called me chocolate milk cow! cuz of skins.. i was suffer with them called me and i was soo upset and cried so much!!!

out of the world, i am adult right now.. some people stare at me then i got attiduted at them, then i got roll my eyes at them alike snob at them then walked off at them.. right now i stand up myself n not afraid of them ANYMORE!!!!!!

Liza said:
Lasza said:
Yes, I know what u talk about the person. He's damn cool I ever met. Met him last aug. See him occassionally.
compLicaTed said:
omg shit.. skunk
totally forgot about him!!! :ugh:

Oh shit!! Are you talking about David the Skunk?

Last edited by a moderator:
Espically My best friend, she is WS but she refused admit herself called ws.
i accept she say that.. as normal she is as everyones.
She is none of like this.. she has beautiful different color eyes blue and hazel and skin naturally olive tan and lot nice cute freakles on her face.. Face isn't looks but really ws. She glad that not 100% ws only would say about 20% ws of herself.. but her Dad has ws too but not 100% would same thing as her daughter 20% average of WS. now Her son has ws but beautiful cute cheeks and cute nose small.. I adores him so awwwwww, i can't explain how much he looks.. so beautiful angel boy.. I would say about 10 to 20% ws her son.
Not really affect genes but just way looks normal like everyones not call'n labled ws at all.. Doesn't appear wanted be name "ws" at all.

Also One of guy looking alike my best friend but his face way looks totally cute ws.. who come from Nova Scotia.. His name Glen by the way I heard about him he settled living in Toronto somewhere.. I would love to meet him again because he was used to be exchange student in my high school years way back.

Other friend who she has ws not that bad but she has beautiful children has none ws too.. She lives in Edmonton, Alberta.. I do dearly miss her one day I would love to see her again...
Other thing.. I was thought Simonez looks alike Glen.. I was about asked him, r u Glen.. he replied no.. obvouisly I'm wrong about him.. oh well.. ((chuckles)) pretty long ago that time was v.2 My prevouis sn BadBone on AD.

What makes everyones say oh awww how's so look horrible ws.. Poor them don't understand education about ws.. I'm glad you did right thing you brings this topic about ws important you can brings anything you want education them.. U're the best Irish Devil Doggy... :) :thumb:

Bullym0m said:
Espically My best friend, she is WS but she refused admit herself called ws.
i accept she say that.. as normal she is as everyones.
She is none of like this.. she has beautiful different color eyes blue and hazel and skin naturally olive tan and lot nice cute freakles on her face.. Face isn't looks but really ws. She glad that not 100% ws only would say about 20% ws of herself.. but her Dad has ws too but not 100% would same thing as her daughter 20% average of WS. now Her son has ws but beautiful cute cheeks and cute nose small.. I adores him so awwwwww, i can't explain how much he looks.. so beautiful angel boy.. I would say about 10 to 20% ws her son.
Not really affect genes but just way looks normal like everyones not call'n labled ws at all.. Doesn't appear wanted be name "ws" at all.

Also One of guy looking alike my best friend but his face way looks totally cute ws.. who come from Nova Scotia.. His name Glen by the way I heard about him he settled living in Toronto somewhere.. I would love to meet him again because he was used to be exchange student in my high school years way back.

Other friend who she has ws not that bad but she has beautiful children has none ws too.. She lives in Edmonton, Alberta.. I do dearly miss her one day I would love to see her again...
Other thing.. I was thought Simonez looks alike Glen.. I was about asked him, r u Glen.. he replied no.. obvouisly I'm wrong about him.. oh well.. ((chuckles)) pretty long ago that time was v.2 My prevouis sn BadBone on AD.

What makes everyones say oh awww how's so look horrible ws.. Poor them don't understand education about ws.. I'm glad you did right thing you brings this topic about ws important you can brings anything you want education them.. U're the best Irish Devil Doggy... :) :thumb:
WOW!! good story.. umm, i just ask u, why ur best friend dont like call her WS??? she should be proud of herself that she is WS... i am proud myself who am i!!!! :)

Back