VP Debate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liebling, I was WTF at McCain's speech against Obama about terrorist situation.
McCain hammers away at Obama's Ayers connection - The Boston Globe

McCain is such as pathetic and he failed to win the nomination in 2000 when compete with Bush, if he don't win then I bet he will temper so badly.

*nodding agreement* McCain is pathetic and hypocrisy ... :roll:

Palin is the one who made this situation uglier...

Look at interview in that link, I provide here.

CBS Downplays Obama-Ayers Connection, Attacks McCain Campaign’s ‘Bare Knuckle Strategy’ | NewsBusters.org

I mean, if Obama and Ayers worked together on projects, etc then SO WHAT!!!!?

You know what, I really feel sorry for Ayers. He positive his life and try to do something good until McCain/Palin use his name to dirt Obama over his 40 years old issues. I really hope Ayers will file the lawsuit against McCain/Palin for slander.

You know what, it's really very sad that the worldwide economy is collapsing and all what he cares is attack Obama about Ayers. McCain should ashamed himself for talk about this mess of 60s and 70s than consider to talk about finanical issues of this year.

Something wrong with McCain's head... It could be that McCain took his wife Cindy's pills which he thought is his?

*nodding agreement* McCain is pathetic and hypocrisy ... :roll:

Palin is the one who made this situation uglier...

Look at interview in that link, I provide here.

CBS Downplays Obama-Ayers Connection, Attacks McCain Campaign’s ‘Bare Knuckle Strategy’ | NewsBusters.org

I mean, if Obama and Ayers worked together on projects, etc then SO WHAT!!!!?

You know what, I really feel sorry for Ayers. He positive his life and try to do something good until McCain/Palin use his name to dirt Obama over his 40 years old issues. I really hope Ayers will file the lawsuit against McCain/Palin for slander.

You know what, it's really very sad that the worldwide economy is collapsing and all what he cares is attack Obama about Ayers. McCain should ashamed himself for talk about this mess of 60s and 70s than consider to talk about finanical issues of this year.

Something wrong with McCain's head... It could be that McCain took his wife Cindy's pills which he thought is his?

Yup, I was like WTF again on Fox news in morning, they are talking about Obama and Ayers situation, I just like fuck it and change the channel.

McCain assaults Obama's ties to former radical
Palin ethics report on abuse of gubernatorial power due out Friday

"Look, we don't care about an old, washed-up terrorist and his wife," McCain said. "That's not the point here."

"He's a terrorist!"

"When convenient, he worked with terrorist Bill Ayers. When discovered, he lied."

McCain assaults Obama's ties to former radical - Decision '08 - MSNBC.com

Those word prove itself enough is SLANDER!!! Yes, McCain and Palin are slandering everyone to label Bill Ayers as a present terrorist when he haven't been convicted of any crime since between 60s and 70s because they didn't use those word "former terrorist", "ex-terrorist" or "He WAS a terrorist".

I hope Ayers will file a lawsuit against McCain/Palin.

You know what's so crazy about all of this? We all know that in a presidential campaign, people (the MEDIA) always dig up the "bad secrets" about each candidate (whether they are true or not). So what's different about this one? In the past, the actual opposing candidate just responds with "No comment about that." or about how the candidate in question needs to clarify what happened. But in this case? They ACTUALLY promote the mudslinging...

Yea.. that shows real character. *sarcastic thumbs up*

Ummmm... let me get the fact straight.

What Ayers' past background between 60s and 70s do with Obama?
Because Ayers never repented over his actions. He still has the terrorist mindset.

Should Obama focus Ayers' over 40 years old background and then reject his assistance, or avoided him together?
Yes.

Ayers was involved in radical group between 60s and 70s that's time Obama was 8 years old. That was happened at 40 years ago. Charges against Ayers was dropped. After that he become a Professor of Education at the University of Illinois. That's how Obama know him.
Just because Ayers is a "professor" doesn't change what he did, or how he believes.

That doesn't make Obama a bomb thrower because he's friendly with Professor Ayers.
I never said that it did. It just shows that Obama doesn't care with whom he associates.

Obama's middle name doesn't make him an Islamic terrorist.
I never said that it did. What does that have to do with Ayers?

That doesn't make Obama unpatriotic because he don't wear a flag pin.
I never said that. What does that have to do with Ayers?

Are conservatives really stupid?
Are liberals rude enough to ask such a stupid question?

Reba, we are in the 21st century and are challenge with real 21st century problems, not 60s and 70s. [/FONT]
Do you think that "21st century problems" popped up on the first day of the new century? Do you understand how world problems develop over time? If you can't understand history's impact on the present, then how can you make decisions about the future?

You have go to be kidding!

How can Ayers sue for slander? He himself admits (brags) about the evil he did.

Now, that's slander.

McCain assaults Obama's ties to former radical
Palin ethics report on abuse of gubernatorial power due out Friday

McCain assaults Obama's ties to former radical - Decision '08 - MSNBC.com

Those word prove itself enough is SLANDER!!! Yes, McCain and Palin are slandering everyone to label Bill Ayers as a present terrorist when he haven't been convicted of any crime since between 60s and 70s because they didn't use those word "former terrorist", "ex-terrorist" or "He WAS a terrorist".

I hope Ayers will file a lawsuit against McCain/Palin.

Whoa, zzzzz... I have enough with BS from McCain/Palin.

They did blamed on democrat to cause financial issue. :roll:

Can't wait until Nov and hopefully McCain don't win, also I'm expected that Obama would have speech against McCain and Palin soon.

Because Ayers never repented over his actions. He still has the terrorist mindset.

That´s not question I want to ask you about.

The question I want to ask you about either Obama involve in 60s or what? I mean committed any criminal acts, not just his associated with Ayers....

See black bond...

Now, that's slander.

Really? what about Keating 5 scandal?

The fact is Obama didn´t meet Ayers until the 90s.

The fact is McCain did involved with Keating 5.

Just because Ayers is a "professor" doesn't change what he did, or how he believes.

Interesting, the fact is Ayers´s scandal of 1960s is very old news. He haven´t repeat his crime since 1960s, isn´t he?

I never said that it did.

Did I said YOU say?

It just shows that Obama doesn't care with whom he associates.

Because Ayers´s past has nothing do with Obama.

I never said that it did. What does that have to do with Ayers?

I never said that. What does that have to do with Ayers?

Huh? Quit to use Ayers to mix with list, I made what I know that it´s not first time that McCain and his people dirt Obama. The list, I use as an example to make because those list had been spread out to several threads for long months until Ayer´s issues was brought up.

Are liberals rude enough to ask such a stupid question?

I don´t know what should I cry or laugh...

Who brought those very old issues up to dirt Obama is the one who is stupid and rude!!!!

The videos doesn´t lie....
Palin/McCain Rallies, Breeding Ground for Racists and Hostility « Sensico

I feel bad for Biden... *shake my head* to McCain´s conversative people and supporters. That´s very rude of conversatives...

Obama and his supporters did not involve to dirt McCain´s and Palin´s past background but Medias. McCain and Palin DID involved as Medias as well to dirt Obama´s background... who brought the word over Ayers? Of course Palin... What a stupid because Ayers´issues was very old... I didn´t see once from Obama to against McCain about his past background with Keating 5 etc. and Obama defended Palin once... to remind us that the children of political parents should be out of polities issues.

It tell itself that they are very stupid and immaturity.

No wonder why nobody interest about Obama connect with Ayers because they are not stupid to know that Ayers´ news are very old. After that, Obama´s estimate poll gain more and more... It tell a lot.

Do you think that "21st century problems" popped up on the first day of the new century? Do you understand how world problems develop over time? If you can't understand history's impact on the present, then how can you make decisions about the future?

Huh? Of course I know... We are there and here to solve our problems to positive what we have everyday. So?

Nobody complaint about very old issues but accept the fact that history alway repeat... but it´s no reason to dirt Obama because he know Ayers...

You still don´t get it, also McCain and Palin as well. Nobody cares... The fact is Ayers is very old news!!!

The fact is: the world financial system is collasping, all what McCain and Palin wants to talk about Ayers than consider the future.... The financial goes worst; people are losing homes and jobs etc; They should consider it than talk about 40 years old issues.

No wonder, why many republicians changed their mind to vote Obama.

That´s slander!!!

You have go to be kidding!

How can Ayers sue for slander?

Because he WAS a terrorist, ex-terrorist or former terrorist of 1960s, not IS a terrorist. McCain and Palin do if Ayers still is a terrorist which is a slander. They use those word "IS" instead of "WAS", "EX" or "FORMER".

He himself admits (brags) about the evil he did.

That´s slander... correction is he ADMITTED what he did in 1960s, not 1990s or 2000s.

Now, that's slander.

No, it´s not slander but the fact. Snope.com confirmed the rumor that Cindy addicted the pain killer pills is true. I can use those as a joke. I´m sorry that you don´t like those joke.

lk_mccains_temper500.jpg

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I don't support Obama for some reasons, because he wants to change to all this. That's his plan if, he should win.

* Blocked emergency medical aid for babies who survived abortion.

* Plans to ban the use of firearms by lawabiding citizens—even for self-defense.

* Was abandoned by his bigamist father and raised in a Muslim society—and
how this influences his values.

* Would raise tax rates to a Hoover-like 60 percent.

* Will transform the U.S. Treasury into the United Nations’ ATM.

* Wants fuel prices high and farmland taken out of production.

* Will grant federal medical insurance to 12 million illegal aliens and increase
emergency room costs alone by $15.4 billion annually.

* Would transfer child-rearing from parents to the federal government with his
secular “0 to 5” program.

I don't support Obama for some reasons, because he wants to change to all this. That's his plan if, he should win.

no comment but chance is this will never pass.

* Plans to ban the use of firearms by lawabiding citizens—even for self-defense.
perhaps but not likely

no comment :roll:

only for rich and corporations. not for anyone under $250,000

like UN's current situation is any better....

why not? i certainly don't want cheap gas price. That means bigger and more frequent traffic jams and much less incentive to develope alternative fuel technology. Worse of all - we have witnessed how crippling high oil price can cause us. It showed Middle East does have us by our balls. It shows how sensitive we are to volatile oil situation. If that didn't wake us up, what does?

* Will grant federal medical insurance to 12 million illegal aliens and increase
no comment

no comment. no idea what the hell is this

btw - who's been feeding you these stuff? lil' too much Bill O'Reilly, eh eh? :cool2:

You are welcome to vote for whomever you choose, but each and every one of the above statements is a lie. It might be better if you discovered the truth and then based your decision on that.

Oh, and link, please, to the website from which you copied the above statements.

That's lies and bias, like Jillio said.

Go check Obama's website for more info, that one of trust website to tell instead of media, blogger or third party website.

You know what's so crazy about all of this? We all know that in a presidential campaign, people (the MEDIA) always dig up the "bad secrets" about each candidate (whether they are true or not). So what's different about this one? In the past, the actual opposing candidate just responds with "No comment about that." or about how the candidate in question needs to clarify what happened. But in this case? They ACTUALLY promote the mudslinging...

Yea.. that shows real character. *sarcastic thumbs up*

There are many ticks in MD, and no ticks in DC ~ however, in lieu of ticks, we have lawyers and politicians in DC. :D

Where you get that information from?

I would suggest you to check McCain´s own website and Obama´s own website and also FactCheck.org as well.

Where you get that information from?

I would suggest you to check McCain´s own website and Obama´s own website and also FactCheck.org as well.

This is from FactCheck.org:

...As originally proposed, the 2003 state bill, SB 1082, sought to define the term "born-alive infant" as any infant, even one born as the result of an unsuccessful abortion, that shows vital signs separate from its mother. The bill would have established that infants thus defined were humans with legal rights. It never made it to the floor; it was voted down by the Health and Human Services Committee, which Obama chaired.

...A June 30 Obama campaign statement responding to similar claims by conservative commentator William J. Bennett says that SB 1082 did not contain the same language as the federal BAIPA.

Obama campaign statement, June 30: Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language. The Illinois legislation read, "A live child born as a result of an abortion shall be fully recognized as a human person and accorded immediate protection under the law." The Born Alive Infant Protections Act read, "Nothing in this section shall be construed to affirm, deny, expand, or contract any legal status or legal right applicable to any member of the species homo sapiens at any point prior to being 'born alive' as defined in this section." [SB 1082, Held in Health and Human Services, 3/13/03; Session Sine Die, 1/11/05; BAIPA, Public Law 107-207]

The statement was still on Obama's Web site as of this writing, Aug. 25, long after Obama had accused his detractors of "lying." But Obama's claim is wrong. In fact, by the time the HHS Committee voted on the bill, it did contain language identical to the federal act.

Same Words, Different Effect?

Obama’s campaign now has a different explanation for his vote against the 2003 Illinois bill. Even with the same wording as the federal law, the Obama camp says, the state bill would have a different effect than the BAIPA would have at the federal level. It's state law, not federal law, that actually regulates the practice of abortion. So a bill defining a pre-viable fetus born as the result of abortion as a human could directly affect the practice of abortion at the state level, but not at the federal level, the campaign argues.

And in fact, the 2005 version of the Illinois bill, which passed the Senate 52 to 0 (with four voting "present") after Obama had gone on to Washington, included an additional protective clause not included in the federal legislation: "Nothing in this Section shall be construed to affect existing federal or State law regarding abortion." Obama campaign spokesman Tommy Vietor says that Obama would have voted for that bill if he had been in state office at the time.

But whether or not one accepts those arguments, it is not the reason Obama had been giving for his 2003 opposition. He told Brody that the federal bill "was not the bill that was presented at the state level." That's technically true; though the "neutrality clause" was identical in the federal and state bills, there were other minor wording differences elsewhere. But the Obama campaign statement says that "Illinois And Federal Born Alive Infant Protection Acts Did Not Include Exactly The Same Language." That's true for the earlier versions that Obama voted against. In the case of SB 1082, as it was amended just before being killed, it’s false.
FactCheck.org: Obama and 'Infanticide'

btw - who's been feeding you these stuff? lil' too much Bill O'Reilly, eh eh? :cool2:

Who's been feedin' me these stuff ? No one. Why would the Clintions chose Obama as to support him for presidency ? And, even we all knew Clintons' history was really bad and yet they want Obama to be a president --- there's somethin' wrong with this picture. I believe they already knew what's goin' to happen to America, if Obama should win. Why did the stocks fail without much success and even, the bailout doesn't help to solve it ? Why did it have to happen before the election ? There's somethin' goin' on about the " money " itself he's goin' to change. Possibly change it to United Nations' ATM ? We will see, if he should win.........

That's like for example : If one person like to lie to people, he or she must find other people like him/or her to join makin' friends as a same group. Same with gang, they must find people to be like them so they can hang out together doin' the " same " thing. Same goes for thieves, drugs, abortionists, KKK, and so on. Socialists will go with Socialists...the list goes on.

I've seen Muslims are growin' ( no offense ), but that's how I see things just like I've described above.

I know some people don't like Clintons, because of their history and how the former president Clinton refused to step down when people protested impeachin' him. Am wonderin' if, Obama will follow the same if, people discover what he did wrong ?

Jiro, there's ALOT of things I could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back