VP Debate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, true...

I personally think Palin is silly and ridiculous because Obama was 8 years old at that time.

It doesn't make Obama terrorist because he know Ayers. He do not involved those issues with him... How could Obama because he was 8 years old which is over 40 years ago... :roll:
Obama was NOT eight years old when he associated with Ayers.

I think the point is that he was 8 when Ayers was part of the Weather Underground.

And again, this is a non-issue. It's unfortunate that the McCain campaign can't stick to the issues.

:lol:

There is no question, Tina Fey is just a perfect impersonator for Sarah Palin. She executed it beautifully! And, yes she resembles Sarah Palin just as much as if it was the real thing.

Unfortunately, I missed Tina Fey's impersonation of the CBS interview with Katie Couric. I hope to see the rerun soon with the closed captioning, of course. :)

Tina Fey makes second SNL appearance as Gov. Palin - CNN.com

I don't know if this is going to be a rerun, but Thursday at 9:30 pm EDT on NBC will have Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Palin.

When I was 15, I was friendly with this guy who is a neo-nazi/white supremacist because we had projects together and we'd have intelligent discussions about politics (nothing to do with racism). He was the only one who I could talk to about politics at 15 years old. By that basis alone, I guess I don't have a chance of being president!

:giggle:

I don't know if this is going to be a rerun, but Thursday at 9:30 pm EDT on NBC will have Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Palin.

Hey, Thanks for the tip! I appreciate it.

I'll be sure to watch that. :)

But while Ayers and Obama are acquainted, the charge that they "pal around" is a stretch of any reading of the public record. And it's simply wrong to suggest that they were associated while Ayers was committing terrorist acts. Obama was 8 years old at the time the Weather Underground claimed credit for numerous bombings and was blamed for a pipe bomb that killed a San Francisco policeman.

You don't to be trust with him? :roll:

I think she meant the first time they met in which Obama wasn't 8.

Regardless, NON-ISSUE.

And notice how McCain's crowds are always OLD and WHITE? Figures.

grampa.gif

Matlock? Where? When?

I heard on the news today that the "Troopergate" investigation is about to be reopened. It looks like Palin is going to have some explaining to do...

I'm overweight too. Your point?

Regardless, McCain has the fear crowd in his hands, that is , if he can remember that.

+1, I'm overweight too.

Oveweight seems don't matters with president candidate.

Ummmm... let me get the fact straight.

What Ayers' past background between 60s and 70s do with Obama?

Should Obama focus Ayers' over 40 years old background and then reject his assistance, or avoided him together?

Ayers was involved in radical group between 60s and 70s that's time Obama was 8 years old. That was happened at 40 years ago. Charges against Ayers was dropped. After that he become a Professor of Education at the University of Illinois. That's how Obama know him.

That doesn't make Obama a bomb thrower because he's friendly with Professor Ayers.

Obama's middle name doesn't make him an Islamic terrorist.

That doesn't make Obama unpatriotic because he don't wear a flag pin.

Are conservatives really stupid?

Reba, we are in the 21st century and are challenge with real 21st century problems, not 60s and 70s.

Very interesting to read, thanks for sharing.

It's really embarrassing for Sarah Palin to make fake claim and mistake on some of issues, also I had admit that Biden made few fake claim or mistake on issues about McCain, he is no worse than Sarah Palin.

25% tax bracket on over $42,000 for single, or $83,000 on couple or $90,000 for family of fours aren't too bad, just better than 50% in some European countries, such as Denmark and Sweden, also we need more funds to pay national debt off and increase more services as well. Tax cut does cause increase of national debt and risk of economic crisis.

Welcome.

Yes, nobody are prefect... we human being do makes mistakes but McCain and Palin did too far.

I think the point is that he was 8 when Ayers was part of the Weather Underground.

And again, this is a non-issue. It's unfortunate that the McCain campaign can't stick to the issues.

Yes, that's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back