Should we have Gay Marriage??

• Yes

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 34.6%
  • I dont know

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
Congrats doh. How long have u been with your wife?

We met online in May 2004. I flew to the UK to visit her in September 2004 and stayed til early December 2004. When I got home she asked me to marry her and I said yes! Immediately I began to look for flights in January 2005 and begin moving over to the UK. Between September 2004 and today I spent all but 8 months in the UK -- half of that time I was in the US not by choice.

It's been a rocky road to stay here with her but it's been worth it. :)

We met online in May 2004. I flew to the UK to visit her in September 2004 and stayed til early December 2004. When I got home she asked me to marry her and I said yes! Immediately I began to look for flights in January 2005 and begin moving over to the UK. Between September 2004 and today I spent all but 8 months in the UK -- half of that time I was in the US not by choice.

It's been a rocky road to stay here with her but it's been worth it. :)
Wow thats great. Good for you both. Its all the matter that you are really happy with your partner. Then do it but you did.. :) Again congrats. When will we expect to meet her here in AD?

Wow thats great. Good for you both. Its all the matter that you are really happy with your partner. Then do it but you did.. :) Again congrats. When will we expect to meet her here in AD?

She's not big on forums since she's dyslexic. She likes to talk - I like to type. At least I've convinced her to learn BSL with me. ;)

She's not big on forums since she's dyslexic. She likes to talk - I like to type. At least I've convinced her to learn BSL with me. ;)
Hey thats fine. smile!! We could talk in private. Ill be happy to send you a private message. ;)

wow...bsl!! i havent tackled that one yet myself....but i wish you all the luck....

yes.

it honestly doesn't matter how love comes. doesn't matter in what form it comes. we have a lot more important things to worry about than if a man is marrying a man. it's love people. its love. the devil has nothing to do with being gay as some people state. because the devil has nothing to do with love. people are dieing in other countries because there is no love over there. we have it over here and people are debating over it. find something else to argue and fight about.

Voted "Yes" because I dont see anything wrong with it. People who are against this marriage usually have religious agenda.

I vote yes and support gay rights. If gays love each other then they should be deserve to be happy.

I am against gay/lesbian/transgender/etc. to marry. That " marriage " belongs to the opposite sex - a female and male, the ones who could produce children. Why should a female and male have their eggs and sperms for ? This is the purpose for the opposite sex to produce children. As for gay/or lesbian/or transgender/or whatever that is - they shouldn't have their own eggs, or sperms in their genitles, because of the same sex can not produce children. And, of course, I am not against gay/lesbian/or transgender for what they like to do in their lives. It's about the marriage thing, I do not wish to see them to marry.

What if different sex cannot become parents?

I don't marry for family but love.

Your welcome :) Im not gay but I love my gay friends and they are cool guys!

Know why? Cos I can ask their advice like how to get to meet boys heh they knows best! :giggle:

oohh,
what is their advices? i wanna hear! :D :boink:

Shouldn't it be up to the church to decide whether or not to sanction same sex unions? The church is private but the LAW (WHAT REALLY MATTERS) is public.

oh..well there is freedom for gay and lesbian ppl allow for church in canada..

What about gay church that under GOD's house ? I been heard few couple vows at MCC/UCC.

Metropolitian Commuity Church... United Christ of Church

Last edited:
Back