Should we have Gay Marriage??

• Yes

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 34.6%
  • I dont know

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
God loves everyone, even gays. Why are there gays on this Earth...Gays have been around for more than 2,000 years, even before Jesus was born. There are also gay animals, too. You cannot blame on just humans! Adam and Eve is the weakest link, goodbye!

Excellent argument! Very well said! :) *Applauses*

Gay animals, too? Hmmmm, never heard that one. Do you have film on it?

Well... My sister had two male golden retriever dogs that happens to be gays too. They were in love as well. Of course they humped all the time until one of them died. Poor him... :(

Gay animals, too? Hmmmm, never heard that one. Do you have film on it?

Go to a dog park and watch those both male dogs or female dogs making out, that if you go out of the house often. I do not have to prove you, because I've heard it millions of times and have read and seen it with my own eyes. humans can't be the only living orgamns (sp) that are gay. its comon sense. smile

I VOTED YES YES YES!!! because i have many friend gay and lesbian, don't bothering to me. but i just ex-gay and ex-Bisexual, and AWSOME VERY SMOOTH LOVE AND CUDDLE!!! for now, I'm Straight,well i have a lots of reason.

Yes, I do support gay marriage for a MILLION of reasons as I am a straight person

the society is better off having marriage for everybody regardless of orientation

A million of reasons? O RLY??

Can you pleasen make a million listing? :D please

YES!!!

Because of two mommies proved me wrong. lol same with my best friend. :)

Yes. What anyone does in bed doesn't concern me. I have no right to force them to express it only certian ways.

Because gay marriage will have what effect upon your personal life?

none.

If gay marriage passes, unless youre planning to get a gay marriage it will have zero effect upon your life, or your well being.

Its not like if gay marriage were to become legal you would wake up tomorrow, grab a box of cereal, sit down to eat, take a big spoon full in your mouth and then spit it out and scream "ah fooey them damn gays can marry! now everything is ruined!!!"

It will have no effect upon you. It will however have an effect upon thousands of normal everyday people who just so happen to be gay that would rather enjoy being able to have to same tax benefits, insurance benefits, and just over all pleasure of being married.

Its not about "approving" of homosexuality. You dont have to agree with homosexuality to believe that every united states citizen, male, female, black, white, Christian, any other religion, gay, straight, bisexual, blond haired, brown haired, blue eyed or brown eyed should be treated exactly the same as everyone else. In America we have standards of living. We do not have to agree with others opinions, lifestyles, sexuality, or religion, to agree that they should all be treated fairly.

This is not an issue of asking if you "agree" with or "approve" or homosexuality. Rather its an issue of equality its an issue of do you agree with and approve that every single human being should be treated with dignity, respect, justice and equality?

I mean that is what the pledge of allegiance says isn't it? with liberty and justice for all. For ALL, that means not just gay people, not just straight people, not just women, not just men, not just African Americans, not just Caucasians, that means for ALL

For all does not mean for "who we chose should be treated with respect" it means each and every single American citizen and like it or not, that includes homosexuals.

I agree with you, but I take a slightly different view. I agree that every man, woman, and child in the USA has the right to be treated equally under the law. I also think that what two adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is their own business. The real question, is why on earth does the government have ANYTHING to say about who ANYBODY marries? What is the basis for the government having ANY legal status called "married"? On what basis should the government treat a single person differently than a married person for ANYTHING? In other words, this whole debate is upside down. People get bent out of shape because they either do or don't want gay people to be recognized as "married" under the law. Why should the government even recognize "marriage" as anything other than what two people choose to do to/for themselves?

You don't have a legal status called "dating" or "engaged", but for some reason there's a legal status called "married". If we really want freedom, we'd all vote away the legal status called "married". Every individual would be responsible for granting legal power of attorney to whomever they choose -- lover, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, whatever.

I agree with you, but I take a slightly different view. I agree that every man, woman, and child in the USA has the right to be treated equally under the law. I also think that what two adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is their own business. The real question, is why on earth does the government have ANYTHING to say about who ANYBODY marries? What is the basis for the government having ANY legal status called "married"? On what basis should the government treat a single person differently than a married person for ANYTHING?

Not to bring up a different topic here, but it is because our laws are based on a homophobic religion. Period.

Oh, and I did vote yes.

who know, there gonna be fake same sex marriage to take advantage for benefit. :)

Honest people do not support the Gay Marriage. God do not support it either....

:crazy:

Why do what other people do in their personal lives bother u?

Yes, God does support it. He told me.

Back