Should we have Gay Marriage??

• Yes

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 34.6%
  • I dont know

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
I voted NO! because God created Adam and Eve first...

It's sounds like not true to us, also God has nothing with homosexual marriage.

It's government issue and religion is supposed to be separated.

God loves everyone, even gays. Why are there gays on this Earth...Gays have been around for more than 2,000 years, even before Jesus was born. There are also gay animals, too. You cannot blame on just humans! Adam and Eve is the weakest link, goodbye!

AMEN Sequoias!!! I do agreed with you 100%!! I've tel people the same thing.

God loves everyone, even gays. Why are there gays on this Earth...Gays have been around for more than 2,000 years, even before Jesus was born. There are also gay animals, too. You cannot blame on just humans! Adam and Eve is the weakest link, goodbye!

With ya!

I agree!!! It isn't our fault.

if there is Adam and Adam in begin. There is no life. We don't exist.

OMG!!!

Unless Adam would have sex with cow and he said.. holy cow!

that's where quote come from. wooot.
half cow and half human.. eh...*shurg*

if there is Adam and Adam in begin. There is no life. We don't exist.

OMG!!!

Unless Adam would have sex with cow and he said.. holy cow!

that's where quote come from. wooot.
half cow and half human.. eh...*shurg*

haha, well, I beleive the reason people use the word 'holy cow' as a golden calf back in Moses' time.

Gay animals, too? Hmmmm, never heard that one. Do you have film on it?

I was just kidding RedHeadGurl... LOL!!!!

What is the purpose of having a gay marriage???

When people are going to divorce anyway.

Just like those lesbians got married and then next week, they
divorced.

I don't understand...

I had known you for long while....I know you did not vote yes.... tell texasguy shhhh.... you are full of shit.....SO PLEASE RESPECT THIS THREAD... IF YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING POSTIVIE... THERE IS A DOOR YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE...DONT BRING GOD IN HERE...

I had known you for long while....I know you did not vote yes.... tell texasguy shhhh.... you are full of shit.....SO PLEASE RESPECT THIS THREAD... IF YOU DONT SAY ANYTHING POSTIVIE... THERE IS A DOOR YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE...DONT BRING GOD IN HERE...
Sxy!!! Empress hadn't been here for a long time. It is a old news!!!

Yes, I do support gay marriage for a MILLION of reasons as I am a straight person

the society is better off having marriage for everybody regardless of orientation

I voted yes, but I really don't care. I don't think marriage is the most important thing in our lives.

Back