• Yes

Votes: 81 59.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 34.6%
  • I dont know

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
Hey Empress. Stop saying GOD in this thread. Thanks

I was just kidding RedHeadGurl... LOL!!!!

What is the purpose of having a gay marriage???

When people are going to divorce anyway.

Just like those lesbians got married and then next week, they
divorced.

I don't understand...

divorced.

I don't understand...

I refuse to believe that you are really as shallow as you come off. But if you believe there is no need for gay marriage, then you must think the same is true for heterosexual marriages?

I lived in Boston for a little over 3 years and I know plenty of married couples that have been together for longer periods of time than some of my straight married friends.

Straight people get divorced too.

There are many rights both federal and state rights that come along with being married, and it is not fair to allow those rights for straight people and to deny them to gay people.

What about all those STRAIGHT celeberties that get married and divorced in a few hours?

The*Empress, where is a source to back that up? Could you provide a link please?

divorced.

God, I can see why people of Israel stuck in wilderness for 40 years.

I don't understand why you bless this country USA, when most
people spit on your bible and say it is written by men.

Men didnt write the bible?

Thats right it just magically appeared and fell out of the sky, i totally forgot.

divorced.

I don't understand...
Not really!!! straight couple got more percent divorce than the gay couples. My father is with his lover for oh almost 20 yrs. So, tell me are they going to break up? How can you KNOW the fact that Gay are more than straight?

ya brought up the bible thing in this thread. As I said before DONT BRING THE BIBLE IN HERE!!

Thank you

I refuse to believe that you are really as shallow as you come off. But if you believe there is no need for gay marriage, then you must think the same is true for heterosexual marriages?

I lived in Boston for a little over 3 years and I know plenty of married couples that have been together for longer periods of time than some of my straight married friends.

Straight people get divorced too.

There are many rights both federal and state rights that come along with being married, and it is not fair to allow those rights for straight people and to deny them to gay people.

What about all those STRAIGHT celeberties that get married and divorced in a few hours?

That is why I won't get married, my mom told me all the time...

"MARRIAGE ISN'T ALL THAT APPEAR TO BE"

My mom married twice...

Her first husband beat her up many times.
And her second husband threatened to leave her, but he died.

What the matter, ma'am, afraid of the HOLY BIBLE? I'm curious.

Don't waste time...

There are 10 or more gay members in here... and their friends (sympathizers) or them have more than one screen name voting on here.

They gonna make you the BIG BAD WOLF... and have more and more
people feeling sorry for them.

That is all.

What the matter, ma'am, afraid of the HOLY BIBLE? I'm curious.
No bible in here. IF u wanna talk abt bible. go to in debate thread!! Alot of ppl talk abt bible in there. Now back to the point. Thank you

I remember you said your dad left when you were 3 years old.

But don't you want kids?

I know that some people can't have children....

But anyway... I know that women can go to sperm bank and get pregnant...

But would it be unfair to children to not know anything about their father...

At least you know your father.... but...

I know that gay parents can adopt children... don't you think they
deserve to have both dad and mom?

My friends adopt children and have birth children at the same time.

Oh well.

Sure - I want kids. I will when the time is right. I am no hurry to get it now.

They didnt have to have mom and dad. They ll have male or female role model in their life. I have male role model is my uncle. I always thought of him as my father. He didnt mind if I call him dad. The kids have aunties or uncles to look up. Nothing wrong with it. Is it??

What an idiot statement you had made... Empress.... I had known couple gays was married in mock wedding... they are still together and very much in love for 10 yrs now... they are really nice persons... You should not judge gays or lesbians.. they have same feelings as much as straight people,,, Please respect gays and lesbians...

Yea, Gay marriage need to be allowed because of personal choice.

Both of government and religion are separated.

Texas Guy and Empress:crazy:

This is " Gay Thread" not " Bible Thread". You both should leave, it is not going to help. If you don't like Gay Thread and then you should not bother. If you want to bother Gay Thread and that you mean you like Gay people.
I don't have problem with that.

People want to state the bible all the time!!!! If you want to state the bible, then you also have to add that it was not uncommon for men to lay down with outh men. Hey, it states it not a good idea, but they still did. It also states not to throw the 1st stone, and what you doing to the gays are throwing the 1st stone. Hell, it even states that men had many wifes, but we still don't pratice that one. If we did, my wife would kill me if I tried to marry another gal while still married to her. The bible also says a lot of other little BS that we don't follow now. The bible also didn't create the States, and the States where created so people can find happiness as well as church and government would be seperate. Who you sleep with does not involve the government at all Hell, look at NV, they voted in a stripper as their governor. That is against the bible too, but no one complains about that.

Last edited:
Empress... you created this thread... why are you insulting gays and lesbians... God has nothing to so with gays and lesbians ..God created gays and lesbians... SO BE IT...

Mod's Note: I am closing this thread since it is getting out of hand. I do realize that there are alot of sticky issues that revolves around this topic but however, I feel that it is the best to close this thread in order to cool it down in the meantime.

Back