Vick to serve 10-12 months in prison

very interesting. Falcon head coach must be big headache and try workout with who will be starter for open season.

Rumor is that Falcons are in talk with Redskins about Mark Brunell. Fannation of Redskins hope that Falcons will give us 3 or 6th round draft pick for Super-Smart Mark Brunell. He will be good QB for you and mentor for J. "I am loser" Harrigation.

...Short term in jail time and fine...
I think the NFL should let con Vick play. Dumb flea bargain.
First games he loses, hang him,
if the rope breaks, then drown him,
if they run out of water, then electrocute him with a nuke!

Ya know, like he did to the defenseless puppies.

Does Nike make prison jersey's?

Last edited:
I heard that dogs are very delicious in China.

Vick already know he is fucked up so dont need to dogpile it anymore. And yes Vick will be back in NFL because QB with 4.2 and cannon arm dont grow on tree.

I saw one of the website sells Jordan shoes... they have the orginal jordan. I wasnt sure if it's real or fake. They are from china. They told me they will sell me any jordan rare shoes for 33 dollars each. Very tempting but I wasnt sure if they are real.

I can't hate Vick now until he retire from NFL then I can hate him. Why? because never know he could be on your favorite team after his prison release. Of course Falcons will release him to make room for salary cap.

I can't hate Vick now until he retire from NFL then I can hate him. Why? because never know he could be on your favorite team after his prison release. Of course Falcons will release him to make room for salary cap.

It hard to said reason many NFL owner will pick Vick's 130 millions dollars contract?. We will wait till next year to see how is reaction when he come out of jail time.

...No matter who re fan of but this act of dog fighting or murdering dogs bec they are not up par to their skills shuld never be sweep away in the rug....
Can you imagine if professional sports team owners were allowed to beat their players to death for not being up to par with their skills?!

...Vick now until he retire ...
con Vick no retire ... got new job offers ...

Michael con Vick was offered a new deal to endorse shoes.
The company? Hushpuppies!

Michael con Vick was offered the head coaching job at Mississippi State.
It was said he can get any dog to fight.

Georgia Tech gonna fire Coach Chan Gailey so they could hire con Vick to beat the Georgia Bull Dawgs.

Defense tackle pitbull tackle Vick.
vickdanceagain5.jpg

LOL

I saw one of the website sells Jordan shoes... they have the orginal jordan. I wasnt sure if it's real or fake. They are from china. They told me they will sell me any jordan rare shoes for 33 dollars each. Very tempting but I wasnt sure if they are real.

For 33 dollars? Must be fake, show me and I can tell it

Back