Vick to serve 10-12 months in prison

Falcons have problem with QB.....Vick (1 string) is in jail
Joey Harrington (2 string) active play
D.J. Shockley (3 string) out of season injury
Left knee

rumor Falcons will talk Eagles or Redskins for need back up QB.

Left knee

Harrington is good enough for falcons. Or call one of my favorite QB Cade McNown. NFL doesnt believe in Chad.. but I do.

He deserved it!! He knew abt illegal dogfighters. I am sure that he thought he would never got caught, DUH He got caught!!!

He deserved it!! He knew abt illegal dogfighters. I am sure that he thought he would never got caught, DUH He got caught!!!

Not just that, he also executed at least 8 dogs by hanging, drowning them and more.

10-12 month isn't enough, need to be 5 years or more.

I wish that he will get terminate from NFL.

10-12 month isn't enough, need to be 5 years or more.

I wish that he will get terminate from NFL.

Bears will need him when he get out. I dont want Rex to continues as starting QB for Bears for the rest of his career.

they said he WILL plead guilty next week SO he hasn't plead anything YET so they cld ALWAYS change thier mind, as for this situation it SHLD never happen this is by far AWFUL! smh poor dogs!

why do celebrites (sp) get shorter jail term than those regular civilizans.

he should be in jail as stated by law not just feel simpathy and give less jail term just cuz he's a football player.

Good thing FEDS caught him. If it wasn't feds but local authority, he would get away.

No matter who re fan of but this act of dog fighting or murdering dogs bec they are not up par to their skills shuld never be sweep away in the rug. Anyone caught who doing this need to learn that torturing one love do not solve anything but add to your sadistic resume.

Left knee

Falcons can have Holcomb, we dont need him cuz we got 4 QBs (McNabb, Feeley, Kolb, and Holcomb)

he should be in jail as stated by law not just feel simpathy and give less jail term just cuz he's a football player.

Scuba is right. He should deserve to get longest jail term as same as regular civilizan. Killing any animal is considered as the murderer, and should be imprisioned for 25 years to life sentence!

Do you agree with us?!

Michael Vicks, one of the best NFL players in this century, can pursue best laywer to defend him to get less punishment, unforunately!

That's not quite enough, isn't it??? Is there something we can do to make the change? No?

wow .. good for him learn lesson! also curious How many dogs dead??

Dont worry . Most of people are required to serve 85 % of federal prison. He wont get any treatment plus federal isn't lienant with this crime as they want to crack down dogfighting hard.

And before u throwing stones, let everyone make their mistakes and live by them ***psst*** what is president doing by letting our soilders dying in senseless war??

Back