Vegetarians?

Congratulations to you for not eating a meat! Did you know how FDA is doing?
Not good, because it's there is... cloned-meat, I hate to eat clone-meat,
although, I never had to eat cloned-meat before in my life yet. :ugh3:
But, good news, there are will have costly as its will be expensive
more than regular meat. But it will bad news: there are no requiring to having a label for cloned-meats. Read about story of "FDA approved cloned-meat;
without a label if no needed." KRDO.com - Colorado Springs - Pueblo - FDA Approves Cloned Products For Humans

Guess what?! I am very proud of California-- poof, it's everything is now coming with news-- California lawmakers wants label for cloned-meat. ;)
Wisconsin Ag Connection - National/World News - California Lawmaker Wants Cloned Meat Labeled
But I don't like California for myself, because my personalty reason.

cloned meat?!? is that mean from cloned animals?

Thank You Animal_Lover

Yessss Peas is GOOD for YOU ....nothing wrong with alots of Peas, I found it from my Family Circle magazine, it said Peas are great for the Heart, to prevented heart diseases, stroke and heart problems later on... Also

Dark chocolate and more...I love to have my peas on top of my my my mashed potatoes...Yummy yummy in my tummy....

My friend had problems retaining water in her body, she went to the doctor and said it's the canned that contained alots of salt ...he told her to buys frozens vegetables, but I found canned vegetable labeled said NO SALT, that's good too...I told my friend they have NO SALT in canned, good grief laughing!

Guess what I found Organic vegetables in canned, awesome!

Originally Posted by Animal_Lover
I <3 cooked vegetables and I gotta love eating peas almost everyday since 4years ago

Yessss Peas is GOOD for YOU ....nothing wrong with alots of Peas, I found it from my Family Circle magazine, it said Peas are great for the Heart, to prevented heart diseases, stroke and heart problems later on... Also

Dark chocolate and more...I love to have my peas on top of my my my mashed potatoes...Yummy yummy in my tummy....

My friend had problems retaining water in her body, she went to the doctor and said it's the canned that contained alots of salt ...he told her to buys frozens vegetables, but I found canned vegetable labeled said NO SALT, that's good too...I told my friend they have NO SALT in canned, good grief laughing!

I <3 cooked vegetables and I gotta love eating peas almost everyday since 4years ago

Oh, I didnt know peas are good for my heart.. hehe :ty:
:cool: :wiggle:

CCfan

Me skunky won't eats no Cloned-Meata ..spits spits yuckkkkkk!!! LOL!

Congratulations to you for not eating a meat! Did you know how FDA is doing?
Not good, because it's there is... cloned-meat, I hate to eat clone-meat,
although, I never had to eat cloned-meat before in my life yet. :ugh3:
But, good news, there are will have costly as its will be expensive
more than regular meat. But it will bad news: there are no requiring to having a label for cloned-meats. Read about story of "FDA approved cloned-meat;
without a label if no needed." KRDO.com - Colorado Springs - Pueblo - FDA Approves Cloned Products For Humans

Guess what?! I am very proud of California-- poof, it's everything is now coming with news-- California lawmakers wants label for cloned-meat. ;)
Wisconsin Ag Connection - National/World News - California Lawmaker Wants Cloned Meat Labeled
But I don't like California for myself, because my personalty reason.

Oh By The Wayyyy

Medication prescriptions from the doctor also contained Chemicals, I whether go to the Natural Health Foods Store and get my medication there that contained no chemcials.

I care about my Health ...I refused to get Cancers, done! lol

and and and I wanna liveeeeeeeeeeeeee longers!!!:bowdown:

Medication prescriptions from the doctor also contained Chemicals, I whether go to the Natural Health Foods Store and get my medication there that contained no chemcials.

I care about my Health ...I refused to get Cancers, done! lol

and and and I wanna liveeeeeeeeeeeeee longers!!!:bowdown:

last time i heard that old man is 110years old and vegan...no problems with his health yet.. i'm like :eek3: 110yrs old already and still healthy!?!?

I love split pea with ham soup! This is my :thumb: Great Grandma's recipe that she gave me when I got married. Very good soup!

Mmm vegetarians do need to take iron food in the blood system as the tofu which it has got high iron in it, plus spinach as well too and the nutrients in peanuts which would be particularly valuable for a vegan are protein and lipid because it is hard to get lots of each of these nutrients in plant foods, and here they are concentrated in one food.

Vegetarians and vegans need to choose a wide selection of foods to give a variety of nutrients. It is not just a matter of eating more vegetables. Needs to choose from each of these groups:

1. Cereals and grains such as corn, wheat, rice and products from them such as pastas, flour and porridge.

2. Legumes such as peas, beans and lentils.

These first two groups are often eaten together which helps to better meet essential amino acids needs, for e.g; baked beans on toast.

3. Nuts and seeds.
4. Fruit and vegetables.
5. Milk and milk products such as youghurt and cheese, etc....
6. Eggs.

A vegan would not choose foods from the last two groups.

If you consider to become vegetarianism, you have to adjust slowly for your body to accept.
Suddenly changing to a diet that is much higher in fibre than you are used to can cause problems with "wind" and can be most uncomfortable!

Wow, I never heard about the peas could give me a best such thing for my heart; it make--it could prevent
from stroke; heart-attack; or heart disease. I would try for many times
that you would recommend, I hope I can find my own ways on foods
with peas-- for example: you can put a peas on the mashes potatoes
for your own good taste. That's all such thing.

That make me laugh about grief-laughing about it, it may possibly be joke? :giggle:

I know it didn't written Salt in any canned but you can see "Soduim" mean is salt. Yes I know that Soduim and Salt are not the same thing. As what you described about your friend's health is soduim... it lead salt in your body.

That's why I don't cook anything from canned but fresh or frozen vegetables. I would NEVER buy canned, no matter either it's Organic or not.

It explains about Soduim in my thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-health/24553-tips-reducing-sodium-your-diet.html

Mmm vegetarians do need to take iron food in the blood system as the tofu which it has got high iron in it, plus spinach as well too and the nutrients in peanuts which would be particularly valuable for a vegan are protein and lipid because it is hard to get lots of each of these nutrients in plant foods, and here they are concentrated in one food.

Vegetarians and vegans need to choose a wide selection of foods to give a variety of nutrients. It is not just a matter of eating more vegetables. Needs to choose from each of these groups:

1. Cereals and grains such as corn, wheat, rice and products from them such as pastas, flour and porridge.

2. Legumes such as peas, beans and lentils.

These first two groups are often eaten together which helps to better meet essential amino acids needs, for e.g; baked beans on toast.

3. Nuts and seeds.
4. Fruit and vegetables.
5. Milk and milk products such as youghurt and cheese, etc....
6. Eggs.

A vegan would not choose foods from the last two groups.

If you consider to become vegetarianism, you have to adjust slowly for your body to accept.
Suddenly changing to a diet that is much higher in fibre than you are used to can cause problems with "wind" and can be most uncomfortable!

Correct but the meats have high protein/iron than fruits, vegetables, egg, etc.

I eat white & red meats regular because of low fat and high iron.

Back