Vanity Fair

I like the paintjob in your house, Shel. The new glasses are nice, too. :)

Caramel in place of chocolate is good too. There isn't a chocolate anything I will eat unless I am suffering from a MAJOR headache. Then I choke it down. I hate the taste of it.

Good traits of Bottesini:

I rescue deaf and abused dogs and work hard to make them happy for the rest of their lives.

My granddaughters both love to see me coming.

That is all.

I rescue deaf and abused dogs and work hard to make them happy for the rest of their lives.

That is all.

Aw, what an admirable trait of yours! How many dogs do you currently own?

That is all.

Wow..my friend does that too. She has a deaf dog now that she rescued.

Wow..my friend does that too. She has a deaf dog now that she rescued.

Joey in my avatar is deaf too. He picks up sign fast. He was badly mistreated for a year and then returned to the Rescue League where we got him.

We think his first owner must have died or gone to a nursing home, because he already knows some sign.

And he is a very loving wonderful pet in spite of being treated so badly for a year.

He is five years old.

Joey in my avatar is deaf too. He picks up sign fast. He was badly mistreated for a year and then returned to the Rescue League where we got him.

We think his first owner must have died or gone to a nursing home, because he already knows some sign.

And he is a very loving wonderful pet in spite of being treated so badly for a year.

He is five years old.

Aw, how sweet! I would love to adopt a deaf cat someday!

Aw, how sweet! I would love to adopt a deaf cat someday!

I think my Anna is losing her hearing. She's 16 so I wouldn't doubt it. She can sleep thru breakfast so I think age is catching up. I'll put some picks up of my bald kitties Anna and Bug.

Back