Vanity Fair

Me with glasses and without

Picture18.jpg

If you still want to wear glasses, but show off your eyes-- I would select a thinner frame. I never went for those thick black frames that is currently trendy because I went from wearing contacts to wearing glasses and wanted to keep my eyes the focus of my face.

If you still want to wear glasses, but show off your eyes-- I would select a thinner frame. I never went for those thick black frames that is currently trendy because I went from wearing contacts to wearing glasses and wanted to keep my eyes the focus of my face.

I did go for the thinner frames but they made my face look funny..I got pics..lemme find them. This is the vanity thread, after all? :giggle:

Really? When I go out to bars or clubs, I feel like a dork wearing glasses.

Never went to a club.. but I've been in a bar for a mere three minutes and I think you would definitely stand out in the dark room :) not in a dorky way either!!

I did go for the thinner frames but they made my face look funny..I got pics..lemme find them. This is the vanity thread, after all? :giggle:

Ah. Mmmm.

Odd.

I still want to go back to wearing contacs, but I got a weird phobia about having things close to my eyes now.

My old glasses..they didnt reflect my personality.

Picture9.jpg

Shel, are you going to take soupy's advice or this chica's advice? Trust moiz, you look lovely with your current glasses!

:lol:

Yeah, that doesn't fit your personality at all.

You do look intellectual with the one you are wearing now. Would definitely ask you out if you were single. ;)

Shel, are you going to take soupy's advice or this chica's advice? Trust moiz, you look lovely with your current glasses!

Thanks..I might get contacts over the summer and keep my glasses.

You do look intellectual with the one you are wearing now. Would definitely ask you out if you were single. ;)

Gasp, you're cheating on me?

How rude.. I'm keeping the chocolate!

Awww..that's sweet! I would have said yes. :)

Back