Vanity Fair

jinxedkitten

Reaction score
I recently made a thread for all of us to gather together and discuss our imperfections. Now... I want to know all about your good traits and attributes!

Are you a famed chef in your household? Can you sing without cracking windows? Does your breath smell of roses even when you wake up from your slumber? Are you a Math whiz with perfect grammatical skills?

Don't be shy, it's time to be vain :D

((munches on popcorn))

Oy, do I have to be the first again? I hope people will post after me ((crosses fingers))

I will wake up at 3 in the morning just to make you coffee before you go to work.

I wear my emotions on my face and cannot keep a lie since it weighs heavily on my heart.

I am usually remembered for my sense of humor.

I love all animals and will comfort any creature that comes across my path.

I may be temperamental but that passion can be easily directed to something better ;)

Okay that was great therapy LOL, who's next?!

Last edited:
Not you're pushing it Birdie! Who can see their own best traits? I'm much to obnoxious to have good ones!! :P

Not you're pushing it Birdie! Who can see their own best traits? I'm much to obnoxious to have good ones!! :P

I can already tell that you are honest and humble :) am I correct?

When people start appreciating their own traits then the reflection in the mirror will be strangely altered.

I have very low self-esteem (it is hard to think of the positive) and also I would feel cocky if I listed my good attributes. Sorry for not contributing. :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8U8gjFx9Vk]YouTube - Helloween - Perfect Gentleman (1994)[/ame]

Lyrics to "Perfect Gentleman" by Helloween said:
There is no doubt about it
I'm one of a kind, baby
I am le d'Artagnan de coeur
As you may see, candy

And I'm talkin with my eyes
And I walk in different styles
I'm the genuine man!
Yes I am
I am a perfect gentleman
Yes I am
I am a perfect gentleman

Kneel down, inhale my odor
Come, kiss my hand, angel
Dare to explore my higher grounds
Strive to deserve me, ma cherie
And my winds surpass perfume

I'm charismatic at full bloom
I'm the genuine man!
Yes I am
I am a perfect gentleman
Yes I am
I am a perfect gentleman
Yes I am, I am, yes I am
(Perfect)

SOLO

Oh Lord, what can I do
I can't resist my own reflection
How would possibly anyone?
Cause I am (Perfect)
Yes I am (Perfect)
Oh Lord I am (Perfect)
Yes I am
I am a perfect gentleman
Yes I am
I am a perfect gentleman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_EFdod4YDo]YouTube - ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man[/ame]

[quote="Sharp-dressed Man" by ZZ Top]

Clean shirt, new shoes
and I don't know what I am gonna do.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
cause every girl is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain't missin' not a single thing.
cuff-links, stick pin
when I step out I'm gonna do you in.
They come a runnin' just as fast as they can
cause every girl is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Top coat, Top hat,
And I don't worry cause my wallets fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
lookin' sharp, lookin' for love.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
cause every girl is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man[/quote]

This thread was asking for obnoxious statements.

souggy said:
This thread was asking for obnoxious statements.

Thank you for the hilarious videos. Actually, I rarely speak uplifting things about myself so I finally decided to break the habit :)

There's no reason to shy away from discussing the good and the bad!

I am a bonafide audist, and am proud of it. I am not outspoken, and keep myself reserved. I never gotten angry at someone before. I am grateful that I don't have to wear glasses and contacts. My monolingualism in English is well revered among people. I have never gotten sick, or needed insurance or mutual assistance. I am a white English Protestant. I got myself a blue-collared job working $50 an hour, and don't need any education. I am well-skilled in paying the piano because I focused all of my energy into that instead of the guitar, drums and several other instruments.

(psst... reverse everything I said.)

You make me work too much, gawsh.. just say you have angelic hair and gracefully make your exit

I used to have a low self-esteem but I am happy to say that after finding my Deaf identity, I no longer have a low self-esteem.

As for physical perfections..I would say my eyes because the rest of my body is going SOUTH! Unless I work miracles at the gym.

I am a bonafide audist, and am proud of it. I am not outspoken, and keep myself reserved. I never gotten angry at someone before. I am grateful that I don't have to wear glasses and contacts. My monolingualism in English is well revered among people. I have never gotten sick, or needed insurance or mutual assistance. I am a white English Protestant. I got myself a blue-collared job working $50 an hour, and don't need any education. I am well-skilled in paying the piano because I focused all of my energy into that instead of the guitar, drums and several other instruments.

(psst... reverse everything I said.)

:shock:

Great post!

I like both!! Glasses make you look very refined :) and I like your style

Wear contacts for when I go out since I have been doing that a lot lately. Just money sucks right now. A luxury that I dont need right now. Maybe when I pay off my SUV in April.

Back