USA is dangerous.

Shiva said:
sheesh you guys (not all of you) need to chill out and take a minute to think...

Just live out your life as you should be doing rather than worry about everything for each second. Just know what you doing and best thing is just led your normal life out until you ready to die or until the death. God put you on the earth for an REASON is to live and learn.

Yeah, true...

We should enjoy our own life... :thumb:

I can image it´s scare to live in South Africa like what I add my link in my previous post here. (statastic).. Can you image like this?

Murder, murder, murder....

Yeah that is a lie, the crime didn't decline...
maybe the bank robbery and stuff...

But Murdering is increasing...
have you guys notice it?

Yes, all criminal activities including murder in general is more or less increasing, but let's not live in constant fear. However, there are things we can do to prepare ourselves for the worst. What about natural disaster? We have witnessed in national news on television or cnn.com, etc. so much commotion going on, for example, flooding, mudslides, fires, earthquakes, tsunami and other natural disasters that take lives and leave many homeless without food and safe water to drink.

Noticed that after a certain area in the U.S. where disaster was major or a total destruction where it renders some people helpless without food, water, shelter, it takes the U.S. Gov't approximately 72-hours to bring relief supplies. Now there are 72-hour kits being sold in the markets today for anyone who wants to buy them and prepare for any emergency.

Some families are preparing themselves not only with 72-hour emergency kits, but also stocking up on dehydrated foods, but those need water and it is a good idea to have up to 2 weeks of water stored in homes. You need water to drink, to do laundry, to bathe, etc.

Some other families are putting an little extra money in the bank in case the husband gets laid off from his job, or becomes ill for a long period of time, or the family's appliance breaks down (chest freezer, refrigerator, washer or dryer, etc.) A little extra money for emergencies like that helps.

Last but not least and undeniably true that we cannot avoid what the Bible has prophecied. Some prophecies of the Bible have already come true and some other prophecies are yet to happen and yes, it is very scary on a global scale. If we prepare ourselves for what is to come, then we need not fear. In other words, we do not need to be afraid of those things that are forthcoming.

Also, don't go into panic buying for 72-hour kits or for food storage and buy what you like to eat. Don't buy what you don't like to eat. It would be very unwise to think to ourselves, "Oh, I'll pass on the preparation deal and if it happens to me, then I'll just find the family that lived wisely and get some food. Bad idea! College students may not be able to store food, but they can get 72-hour kits. There needs to be a balance for everyone together if we are to survive! In times of flash flooding, it may wipe away all the food storage and then what? So it is every person/family for themselves to be INITIATIVE at preparing themselves. If you have done your part, then you may be in the circle of friends whether you lost your own storage supplies or not. Expect that there WILL be people caught unprepared and that usually means you may need to share until the Gov't arrives with emergency supplies for everyone.

About crimes in many places, avoid going to grocery store or ATM at nights. Get what you need for yourselves or family during the day. THINK AHEAD AND PLAN AHEAD! What do I need for my family, and so forth and so on. There are a lot of good advice from city officials on how to be safe and how to protect yourselves. Just BE SMART!

Does anyone know the parable of the Ten Virgins? It is found in the New Testament of the Bible and it is not talking about 5 silly women and 5 wise women. It is talking about our day! There will be some people prepared and some will not be ready for what is yet to come.

There was one small city that was completely wiped out by flood. It happened so quickly. This small city was at the bottom between a hill and a mountain. Luckily, everyone got out just in time. Surprisingly, the last person brought to safety happened to be a deaf woman. Her nephew had a jeep and a friend who came along to help. They pounded hard on her door, but she was in her ripe old age and afraid to answer the door. When she peeked out, she realized it was her nephew and he was in sort of panic telling her to come with him, no time to explain. The 2 young men decided to forcefully open the door, grabbed her and got her in the back seat of the jeep and spun the wheels like mad! They quickly went up the hill. While still hurrying up hill, the deaf woman looked back and in shock and disbelief, she understood! VERY CLOSE CALL! Her home and the rest of the city disappeared before her eyes! She told her story to me and many other deaf people. The news about the destruction was on national TV and radio, but nothing about the deaf woman who was the last one out of harm's way.

The bad thing about it is that all the people had left the town! She was the last one not knowing the danger! The deaf in every city of their residence SHOULD have some kind of a get acquainted party with their neighbors in a city block or with the city officials... and HOPE these people don't forget the deaf when an emergency arises. There have been evacuation calls because of chemical spills from a truck or a derailed train. WE WANT OUR NEIGHBORS TO NOTIFY US ON THEIR WAY OUT DURING AN EVACUATION!!!!! Let's do something and get started on community awareness, introduce the neighbors and get acquainted. Sometimes a dog will wake its owner up in the middle of the night trying to warn, but dogs can't talk as good as a neighbor can. I hope we all will have good and thoughtful neighbors. You may share your thoughts or ideas on this.

Yeah we, america making the world dangerous and we always make them mad. I'm glad to be in free land and not in other countries.

backerman said:
Yeah we, america making the world dangerous and we always make them mad. I'm glad to be in free land and not in other countries.

free land? Look at murders, rapes, rob unborn babies from mother's tummy etc. etc. etc. no safe and comfortable feeling for the people... :ugh:

MissP, I understand your pointview as your concern about issues..

No such thing about dangerous in USA.. even rest same thing other countries are same thing are dangerous too..

Some of area where place you live... *think may dangerous this area??* Hard tell.. No matter what, still everyday out there people who crazy and attempt murder or rape or whatever any kinds crime..

You know Israel people and Palestine people had been fighting for years. Palestine families finally have the opportunity to move and live in Gaza. Guess what the Israel families are crying about it. Actually, they should know better that because Palestine are native to Gaza.

Now, the Israel government will knock down most houses and buildings before the Palestine move there, and the Palestine will have no money to build their own. I have no idea what the Israel government is doing the stupid thing.

You know our USA country gave billions of dollars to Isreal EVERY year. Our country is getting weaker and weaker awhile Isreal is getting stronger and plenty of money. It is supposed to protect our country number one, and even that money would save our health insurance, etc.

webexplorer said:
You know Israel people and Palestine people had been fighting for years. Palestine families finally have the opportunity to move and live in Gaza.
Individual Palestinians have always had the right to live in Israel, and many of them do. It is a Palestinian national government that is not allowed. It is a common misconception to believe that Arabs and Moslems are not allowed to live in Israel.

Guess what the Israel families are crying about it...
The Israelis took a wasteland (over 30 years ago) and thru their hard work, developed it into productive land and comfortable homes. The Palestinians didn't do that. Why should the settlers be happy to give up their homes and businesses? Would you?

Now, the Israel government will knock down most houses and buildings before the Palestine move there, and the Palestine will have no money to build their own. I have no idea what the Israel government is doing the stupid thing.
Why should the Palestinians get the Israel houses and buildings? They don't belong to them, they don't deserve them. Besides, the Palestinians said that they can't use single-family houses. They want to build high-rise apartment buildings instead.

You see, they don't want to work the land and build family homes. They want to move as many people into the area as possible to take control and establish a "base" for further attacks. They will just trash the area because they don't care about the land itself.

You know our USA country gave billions of dollars to Isreal EVERY year.
And the UN gives billions of dollars per year to the Palestinians. They are supposed to use that money to improve their living conditions. Instead, they use it to plot against Israel. The money is used by organizations that have a goal to kill evey Jewish man, woman, and child, and take every square inch of Israel.

The Israelis took a wasteland (over 30 years ago) and thru their hard work, developed it into productive land and comfortable homes. The Palestinians didn't do that. Why should the settlers be happy to give up their homes and businesses?

I believe that Palestinians do not have the money so I assume that they had to give it up in order to fight against Israelis.

Why should the Palestinians get the Israel houses and buildings?

They could use the buildings for home and their business.

You see, they don't want to work the land and build family homes. They want to move as many people into the area as possible to take control and establish a "base" for further attacks. They will just trash the area because they don't care about the land itself.

I don't buy your story. Indeed, they will have another violence later on. Both Isreal and Palestine already have huge mess, and their mind are screwed up because they are religiously brainwashed. They are not alone because there are other religious that involved with.

And the UN gives billions of dollars per year to the Palestinians. They are supposed to use that money to improve their living conditions. Instead, they use it to plot against Israel. The money is used by organizations that have a goal to kill evey Jewish man, woman, and child, and take every square inch of Israel.

I am not quite sure about that. But, I recalled that Bush the father, spoiled Bush Jr, and Bill Clinton have had been giving our big bucks to Israel, not Palestinians. You could be right that the money was divided to the Israel and the organizations. Who knows. (Perhaps obviously, the UN gives a few billions to the Palestianes awhile the US gives big bucks to the Israel. It could be a dirty gambling...)

living in dangerous land, living in area full of crimes and whatever you all have been telling each others are NOT the ONLY things that are dangerous to you and me!

The food you eat, the air you breathe, the drink you drink, the stuff you use to cook with, the plastic you use to nuke your food and the pills you take are even as dangerous as those things you all spoke of.

Don't forget that surgeon are risky too, going to store to get lotto ticket are risky etc etc etc..

I know for one thing that a life being won't last on this planet in unforeseeable future and all life on this planet will become extinct like any other planet that is void of life.

regarding foods and fluids, most of them are cancer causing but safe to consume because they are so tiny %

So, life goes on and will end.. Have a nice weekend!!

webexplorer said:

I am not quite sure about that. But, I recalled that Bush the father, spoiled Bush Jr, and Bill Clinton have had been giving our big bucks to Israel, not Palestinians. You could be right that the money was divided to the Israel and the organizations. Who knows. (Perhaps obviously, the UN gives a few billions to the Palestianes awhile the US gives big bucks to the Israel. It could be a dirty gambling...)

About UN funding Palestinians:

Congressman: U.N. Agency Aiding Palestinian Terrorists
Jeff Johnson CNSNews.com
Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Capitol Hill (CNSNews.com) - A U.S. congressman says the United Nation's agency tasked with assisting Palestinian refugees is actually aiding Palestinian terrorists.
Rep. Eric Cantor, R-Va., says the United Nations Relief Works Agency (UNRWA) has allowed refugee camps under its [UN] control to "become launching pads for terrorist activity against civilian populations.

"Buildings and warehouses under UNRWA's supervision are allegedly being used as storage areas for Palestinian ammunition and counterfeit currency factories," Cantor claimed.

"It is disturbing that millions upon millions of American taxpayer dollars are going to fund an organization that has allegedly looked the other way when terrorists operate under their supervision," he added...

"In UNRWA-funded and staffed schools, Palestinian children are taught that 'Palestine's borders run from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea," Cantor wrote in the policy paper. "By failing to acknowledge the existence of Israel, UNWRA fosters hatred in children toward the people of Israel and the belief that Israel has no right to exist."

http://www.honestreporting.com/articles/45884734/critiques/UNRWAs_Hamas_Employees.asp

UNRWA's Hamas Employees

The head of the UN administration in the West Bank and Gaza admits Hamas members are on his payroll. Media outlets ignore it.

Peter Hansen, Commissioner-General of the UN agency in Gaza and the West Bank, made a startling admission in an interview with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation on Monday (10/4):
I am sure that there are Hamas members on the UNRWA payroll and I don't see that as a crime...

With this statement, Hansen verified what Israel has long contended ― the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), rather than performing a neutral humanitarian role in Palestinian regions, is actually infested with terrorists who use international funds and UN safe havens to facilitate attacks on Israeli civilians.

FUNDED BY WESTERN DEMOCRACIES

The infiltration of the UNRWA by Palestinian terrorists is all the more disturbing given the funding structure of this international 'humanitarian' organization.
As David Bedein reports:

The salaries of UNRWA workers are paid through contributions that UNRWA receives from 38 contributing countries. The U.S. provides 30% of that budget, Canada contributes 4% of that budget, and the European countries contribute well over 55% of that budget.

In other words, the western democracies of the world pay the salaries of the Hamas terrorists on the payroll of UNRWA.

every where you live, visit is dangerous...but if you plan ahead and be smart about where you go and when you go out there's better chance of not being harmed...murder, rape, robbery always we have had these things...only now things seem to be done in such a way to cause the most distruction..and that seems to make most people more fearful that they'll be caught in some mass distruction some where...

but like was said before the things we really should think about are how bad all the water everywhere is poluted...how many places nuckular waste is burried underground and leach into the earth and even water suplies...and whole forests being destroyed so we can have nice mahogey tables in our house...and animals that get wiped out and no longer exsist anywhere on earth....we are dependent on our natural resorces just to stay alive...all those things like mudslides and tsunami's and earthquakes they are bad and hurtful but if we don't take care of earth everyone dies....

just something to think about

Bush have caused a cursed on us all and USA! blame that president Bushard! look at what he has done to us! too much chaos at once and all since the lastest in this four years til now it gotten worst... damn that Bushard![/s]

My mother told me that she saw on the news about a woman was trapped in the house. A oldest daughter tried to convince several people to help her to get her mother out of the house. Her mother drowned in four days later.

Nobody cares about her mother or the daughter. I was surprised to hear that George Bush was standing there a few blocks away from that woman's house. What is really wrong with these people?

I will be SMAHT said:
Bush have caused a cursed on us all and USA! blame that president Bushard! look at what he has done to us! too much chaos at once and all since the lastest in this four years til now it gotten worst... damn that Bushard![/s]
Wait a min, Are you Kanye West?? :lol:

BTW, :werd:

webexplorer said:
My mother told me that she saw on the news about a woman was trapped in the house. A oldest daughter tried to convince several people to help her to get her mother out of the house. Her mother drowned in four days later.

Nobody cares about her mother or the daughter. I was surprised to hear that George Bush was standing there a few blocks away from that woman's house. What is really wrong with these people?

God caused all that chaos and not by President W.Bush.
Really down there and there are too many things to be taken care of. Sometime the poriy things has to be done and other people have to die. It is a process for the human beings. We can not save everyone at once.

Everyone will have to die in somehow, and someday. Those dead people already pass their death due. Therefore you will go throgh same thing with dying but the question that will appears, "how will you suffer much from dying?" Lord already made it clear that everyone must taste his some of suffering from us rejecting him as our lord (sin aganist lord and the wrath from God).

Crazymanw00t said:
Lord already made it clear that everyone must taste his some of suffering from us rejecting him as our lord (sin aganist lord and the wrath from God).

Really?

Then why was the French Quarters of New Orleans not wiped out like the rest of the city? The French Quarters is said to be the most "sinful" part of the city because of the large population in homosexual citizens and a bunch of minorities.

Really, can you explain why God decided to spare these people and not the Christians?

Hmm.

Well, it is not over yet until Nov. 30th. There is more hurricane to come.

Back