USA is dangerous.

Hehehe!

Like I said, nothing is 100% safe! ;)

Yes, I´m agree with all of posts here.

Depend to different places, you choose to be safety for your family.

Example: Berlin is the main worst and unsafe place.

I thought the same as you that Iraq is the worst in the world but I was surprised after check the statastic. It says that South Africa is the worst in the world. :confused:

World Homicide Rates per 100,000 population in 2000.

50.14 South Africa
21.40 Russia (1999)
10.00 Lithuania
_9.94 Estonia
_6.22 Latvia
_5.64 U.S.A.
_2.94 Spain
_2.86 Finland
_2.84 Northern Ireland
_2.72 Czech Republic
_2.65 Slovakia
_2.58 New Zealand
_2.50 Romania
_2.31 Turkey (1999)
_2.23 Poland
_2.11 Scotland
_2.04 Hungary
_1.97 Sweden
_1.81 Australia
_1.79 France
_1.76 Canada
_1.61 England & Wales
_1.54 Belgium
_1.50 Greece
_1.48 Ireland (Eire)
_1.42 Netherlands
_1.42 Italy
_1.41 Slovenia
_1.24 Portugal
_1.17 Germany
_1.10 Japan
_1.09 Norway
_1.09 Denmark
_1.06 Malta
_1.01 Austria
_0.96 Switzerland
_0.60 Cyprus
_0.23 Luxembourg

Homicide (murder) RATES per 100,000 population.

South_Africa__________1995___________75.30
Colombia______________1996___________64.60
Colombia______________2000___________59.__
Latin_America_________1994___________28.4
Estonia_______________1994___________28.21
Brazil________________2002___________27.__
Brazil________________1993___________19.04
Mexico________________1994___________17.58
Philippines___________1996___________16.20
Taiwan________________1996____________8.12
N._Ireland____________1994____________6.09
United_States_________2000____________6.1_
Argentina_____________1994____________4.51
Hungary_______________1994____________3.53
Finland_______________1994____________3.24
Portugal______________1994____________2.98
Mauritius_____________1993____________2.35
Israel________________1993____________2.32
Scotland______________1994____________2.24
Canada________________1996____________2.1_
Slovenia______________1994____________2.01
Australia_____________1994____________1.86
Singapore_____________1994____________1.71
France________________1998____________1.64
South_Korea___________1994____________1.62
Italy_________________1998____________1.54
Australia_____________1998____________1.5_
New_Zealand___________1993____________1.47
Belgium_______________1990____________1.41
England_and_Wales_____1998____________1.30
Sweden________________1993____________1.30
Denmark_______________1993____________1.21
Germany_______________1998____________1.18
Austria_______________1994____________1.17
Greece________________1994____________1.14
France________________1994____________1.12
Netherlands___________1994____________1.11
Switzerland___________1998____________1.06
Kuwait________________1995____________1.01
Norway________________1993____________0.97
Spain_________________1993____________0.95
Japan_________________1994____________0.62
Ireland_______________1991____________0.62

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/y/homicide.htm

I was like :confused: because Iraq is not on the list. Iraq suppose to be dangerous and unsafe in the world.

I heard that nearly every white girls in Africa will get raped before they are 25!!! :thumbd:

Tamara said:
I heard that nearly every white girls in Africa will get raped before they are 25!!! :thumbd:

***goose pimple***

Why can´t police do SOMETHING to get white girls under the protection. I was surprised when I saw the list that South Africa is number one in the world.

There's no place like home unless you run back into your mother's womb!

Tamara said:

Liebling. I wasn't surprised about the very high percentage of homicide committed in South Africa. It has changed dramatically soon after the white minority rule ended.

Tamara. No surprise as there's WAY more black people than white, and I'm sure some of them raped the white girls out of resentment from past mistratment and repression or other typical feelings a rapist feels. That's one of major reasons why the whites are fleeing South Africa every year at rapid rate.

As for whether USA is a dangerous place. I cannot say as I do not live there. However, I know, in several areas, it is quite dangerous to hang out there. But then it's same elsewhere.

Tamara said:
Tamara, I agree with your sayings... You know what the more about event U.S.A, various ethicals, various tribes and various tongues of brown people as thrid world will come upon white womens by rape, murder, etc. white men will not have to protect their own daughters anymore like south africa defeat by native africa, when they will defeat by various ethicals, various tribes and various tongues of brown people i.e third/ four world.. History have repeat and repeat itself.. You should read french and spain's history about they catptured white women by their rapist and slaves and killed white men.. I mean Nation of France and Spain were fallen from empire. white became defeat by them.. So Same here in USA will fallen from empire and whatever will happen to white people live among strange peoples surround them... I know the truth hurts..

Don't worry USA will be most dangerous place to live in a few years. Enjoy yourself for while when the time comes and then you should worry. :mrgreen:

Buy Guns, Ammos, Waters, Foods, and find the shelter before it's too late!

I think that when a nice person
is sooo lost in the world...
And many mean people would
messed with his mind...
And some nice people, they don't
know what to do with their lives.

Just like me,
I didn't know what to do with my life.
I saw the world as "CAN'T"
I can't do this, I can't do that....
And when a person is so unhappy...
And they don't know much about the opportunity
they can get.... if they are very determined and know what
they want... and go out there and get it.

And I am happy that I now see there is a 2nd chance.
I think there is a 2nd chance.
There are too many jealous people trying to hold
me down and not let me go out and seek that 2nd chance.

And when people get fed up... they blow up...
Breaking the law...

Just unhappy with the life they have...
and they have to violently do something
about it.

What would you do if all the doors closed on you...
and you aren't succeeding in colleges, and
you hate the job you have now, and can't get
SSI, and not a lot of good person to marry to....
And alll.... would you just stay at home with your parents
or if you don't have any parents... but
would you just be homeless and beg for money...
or would you become a mafia... deaf mafia...
someone said Deaf people would be mafia?
What will you do if all doors are closed on you????

I think that is why a nice person would violently
knocked down the door... and demand for his/her rights.
and alll... and next things that nice person is charged with that....
have to go to jail and then still that door is open....
And that nice person can go in... and
see all the opportunity he/she can get.

But anyway.... right now, I see many doors are closing on me now...
And I feel like violently knocked down one of the door...
so that I can be able to demand for my rights.

Am I making sense? :ugh:

Crazymanw00t said:
Don't worry USA will be most dangerous place to live in a few years. Enjoy yourself for while when the time comes and then you should worry. :mrgreen:

Buy Guns, Ammos, Waters, Foods, and find the shelter before it's too late!
Pray for America. Will we?

Askjo said:
Pray for America. Will we?

For your information, America will fall for God's plan. We are doing same as Romans, and Epyt. God riased Romans and Epyt and then destoryed them to show the God is powerful to the people on the Earth. That is his plan and his glorify. We can pray but nothing could change it because it is his wants.

sheesh you guys (not all of you) need to chill out and take a minute to think...

Just live out your life as you should be doing rather than worry about everything for each second. Just know what you doing and best thing is just led your normal life out until you ready to die or until the death. God put you on the earth for an REASON is to live and learn.

Crazymanw00t said:
America will fall
True, I agree with you, but we should pray for our nation because the people in the USA need Jesus Christ.

nozobo said:
There's no place like home unless you run back into your mother's womb!

rofl5.gif
Nozobo! You are silly.

I totally agree with Shiva, Let's not get all worried up here about United States, Just live your life, not being in fear. :thumb:

what the hell you talking about miss p?? why you think mexicans is going take usa over?? Look at their system they still have weak system but improving as we speak of but not strong as ours right now...Look at other countries in world, I dont see anyone try take over any other countries since korean war (as far as i know of).

MISS P get this through your thickest skull in your head, GET OVER IT, everywhere is dangerous and stop bring too many negatives in here we are get tired of it.

*SIGHS* WISH MISS P have not post this topic in first place....

It is true, I was chatting with someone on AOL...
and he told me that Mexicans want to take over
USA.

Mexicans are half Indians and half Spaniard...
so since they are half Indians, they really
want USA back from Whites.

Shiva said:
what the hell you talking about miss p?? why you think mexicans is going take usa over?? Look at their system they still have weak system but improving as we speak of but not strong as ours right now...Look at other countries in world, I dont see anyone try take over any other countries since korean war (as far as i know of).

MISS P get this through your thickest skull in your head, GET OVER IT, everywhere is dangerous and stop bring too many negatives in here we are get tired of it.

*SIGHS* WISH MISS P have not post this topic in first place....
Shiva, her saying of Miss P is possbily true. remember that Spairiads were with cortez invaded land of mexico, captured native mexican womens, then raped mexican women and kill mexican men. later they corrupted land of mexico's political system. they don't know what in the political system.. their histories are repeat and repeat itself as nothing changed.. your saying is true about mexican are weaks and lack of systems and unties in their own countries, don't have a spanish president for 400 long years till now.. because they are not MAINLY POLITICATION, but corrupted political systems, corrupted goverments and corrupted militiraies in their south countries.. Even though, they escaped from their homelands into this country's strong political system such like welfare, free clinic, etc. they became to depend my country's political system in everythings.. they have big chance to take over this country and take advantage of U.S.A's political system and nation with 48 states which latin/ mexican did not created by this.. but they created the corruption into this country of politication, system, military would be corrupt itself.. So they want to have using this country 's political system to try wipe politication, system, military, and citizens away.. best one thing, Let mexican and latin have this country, because they are corrupted peoples, therefore they never understand this political system, policy, civilzation, etc.. Result, they are not political genernations' years and years....

Back