Urine Therapy

Interesting... :eek3: I don´t mind to try anything EXCEPT drinking...

Lucia, I had been tried and like it... Yes, it helps to cure headaches... :D

put your urine around on your nipples, it will develop enlarge size and soft. Let your husband sucker them, tastes like lemon juice.

Let us know, how your nipples develops. :lol:

Ewwwww! That is so gross!

Whose urine do you use?

Try from your husband's urine. Your face skin may looks 20 years younger. Give it a try.

Do not sue me if I give you wrong instruction.

Ewww Kalista that was gross!! :| I won't be surprise if this thread moved to the Penisarium ...

put your urine around on your nipples, it will develop enlarge size and soft. Let your husband sucker them, tastes like lemon juice.

That's good suggestion.. I would try it... :thumb:

:lol:

Try from your husband's urine. Your face skin may looks 20 years younger. Give it a try.

Do not sue me if I give you wrong instruction.
That is soooooo nasty. There is no way that I'm going to follow your "instruction."

Urine is a waste product of the body. I believe in recycling but that goes too far. The best thing to do with urine is flush it.

My husband was showing me one of fetish sites. It was showing a person is drinking other's person's pee. I wanted to puke it all over the computer. Everyone is different. If it works great and if it don't oh well.

My husband was showing me one of fetish sites. It was showing a person is drinking other's person's pee. I wanted to puke it all over the computer. Everyone is different. If it works great and if it don't oh well.

I would not drink my or other urine... :barf:...

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
I didn't know all of these stuff!
that is very interesting!
but drinking... I can't do that..

:eek3: to all this info. I am too chicken to pee on myself to see if it makes my skin soft or not. LOL!

If I have to I will drink it for my survival but that means I WONT enjoy it! :pissed:

:eek3: to all this info. I am too chicken to pee on myself to see if it makes my skin soft or not. LOL!

If I have to I will drink it for my survival but that means I WONT enjoy it! :pissed:

:giggle:
yea, I agree with u because base on my survival
I just told to my love (I'm not dating him) about this and he want me to piss on him.. I'm like :eek3: :crazy:

If you apply urine to your skin, do you smell like a cat litter box after?

I also like your thinking too! LOL!!! :bowlol:

Back