Urine Therapy

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh no, I'm not offense but show you interesting information because it's something different and strange :-o

I like to try out of curiously but but but urine? :-o No Way!!!!

Give it a try to drink your own urine. It may tastes like apple juice. Who knows ??

I would not drink my own urine, :beer: I am afraid, I may turn into look like Ravensteve. Scary me ! :-o

LOL Sabrina you're just too much!

Liebing, that is very interesting, but I cannot imagine drinking it! If that happened to me then I will have no choice, but drink urine to save my life like he did. :ugh:

Sabrina said:
Give it a try to drink your own urine. It may tastes like apple juice. Who knows ??

I would not drink my own urine, :beer: I am afraid, I may turn into look like Ravensteve. Scary me ! :-o

***laughing with water in my eyes***,

I see that you use my post at Ravensteve's thread to response 'Angel's post over apple juice..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No Way, I would not drink a GLASS of urine!!!!!!! :-o Perhaps one day if there're no water in my country..... :-o

Katzie said:
LOL Sabrina you're just too much!

Liebing, that is very interesting, but I cannot imagine drinking it! If that happened to me then I will have no choice, but drink urine to save my life like he did. :ugh:

I second that. perhaps one day, that's what I response Sabrina's post.

i have concerns about drinking urine. I'm concerned that it can carry harmful bacteria that can make person sick.

RedWolf said:
i have concerns about drinking urine. I'm concerned that it can carry harmful bacteria that can make person sick.

No not for the first 15 mins like in given sources, so don't be so concerned :)

Miss. P, try it in the shower...that way it won't be so "messy".

Well, DeafLibrarian, what do we do now? Go off topic? :mrgreen:

Ut

Hi,
I am an engineer and working in reputed company. Few days back I read about UT. Although this was very difficult to try I somehow tried. I was very surprised to see the result in JUST 3 weeks. After trying this I became more active. I used to have mild headache, fever and fatigue whenever wheather changed but after trying this I am very surprised to see that this problem has reduced a lot. Moreover I had some pestering skin disease which is also getting cured. I have seen very good improvement in my sex life also. Needless to say that I tried lot many allopathic medicines for my problems but of no use. I used one full cup of morning urine and sometime day urine with all diet restrictions.
I have developed full faith in this and I have now decided to continue this all through my life.
Please see this link.
Indian  SANSKRIT DAMAR TANTRA SUTRA   (part 5)

I heard the rumour for some time about urine therapy which its good to cure your healthy.

Urine Therapy is one of the most powerful, most researched and most medically proven natural cures ever discovered.

Urine Therapy - Famous Therapies - GKIndia.com

Urine Therapy: testimonials of cures

HPS Urine Therapy UT Programs

I will add more information over urine drink here soon.

:lol: Gross factor notwithstanding, it's also dangerous!

I can't fathom why anyone would even consider it. If they knew what E Coli does outside of the urinary/digestive tract , they'd have serious second thoughts about it! E Coli finding it's way the bloodstream is NOT a good thing. Rapid organ failure can result, and you can die without treatment. You can die WITH intensive medical intervention, too.

This really just begs to be asked.."Why would anyone consider this?" It's beyond me.

:ugh:

Hi,
I am an engineer and working in reputed company. Few days back I read about UT. Although this was very difficult to try I somehow tried. I was very surprised to see the result in JUST 3 weeks. After trying this I became more active. I used to have mild headache, fever and fatigue whenever wheather changed but after trying this I am very surprised to see that this problem has reduced a lot. Moreover I had some pestering skin disease which is also getting cured. I have seen very good improvement in my sex life also. Needless to say that I tried lot many allopathic medicines for my problems but of no use. I used one full cup of morning urine and sometime day urine with all diet restrictions.
I have developed full faith in this and I have now decided to continue this all through my life.
Please see this link.
Indian* SANSKRIT DAMAR TANTRA SUTRA** (part 5)

Interesting...

:eek3: you must be brave to try to drink your own urine to see how your health improve... I like to try anything but urine? I´m tooooo chicken to try it... :eek3: What taste alike?

Back